TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-nonchalantly drops this here-

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

-nonchalantly drops this here- Empty -nonchalantly drops this here-

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:34 pm

[[Since the last RP thread got too confusing...yea]]

[[Izaya: "As if! Unlike some people present, I enjoy my work thoroughly," he replied, tilting his head to the side and regarding the taller man with a cocky smirk. "People are so interesting. You have no idea." To Izaya, it seemed as if it was all a game - the tightening grip on his collar, the anger in Shizuo's words - this was all a game to him, and he loved every second of it]]

"You're a sick fuck, you know that? Sometimes it's hard to believe that you're even human..." The blond's eyes trailed down to the smaller man's arm,
"I wonder what would happen if I broke this?" Shizuo questioned; coldly, "Would it hurt? Would you feel anything at all?"

Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

-nonchalantly drops this here- Empty Re: -nonchalantly drops this here-

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:37 pm

The information broker laughed. "But I'm not. Believe me, studying humans, you learn what makes someone human. I'm afraid we don't qualify."
"Oh, I'd feel it alright," he replied matter-of-factly. "I just wouldn't let that stop me, no more than I would a bullet. I've broken things before, Shizu-chan, I think I'd live."
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:39 pm

"What do you mean we don't 'qualify'?" He questioned, bending Izaya's arm in a sickening direction. "The meaning of being human is feeling pain."
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:"What do you mean we don'y 'qualify'?" He questioned, bending Izaya's arm in a sickening direction. "The meaning of being human is feeling pain."

Izaya made no effort to hide his pain for once. "Nn- haha, ah, no, that doesn't q-qualify at all. Emotional pain? M- ow- maybe... even animals feel physicAAL PAIN OW." He grimaced. "You barely qualify yourself, by your definition, let's be real here!"
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:"What do you mean we don't 'qualify'?" He questioned, bending Izaya's arm in a sickening direction. "The meaning of being human is feeling pain."

Izaya made no effort to hide his pain for once. "Nn- haha, ah, no, that doesn't q-qualify at all. Emotional pain? M- ow- maybe... even animals feel physicAAL PAIN OW." He grimaced. "You barely qualify yourself, by your definition, let's be real here!"

"Then what makes someone human? Emotions? Caring? Valuing a person's life?" His voice raised with every question; his grip on the Information Broker's arm getting tighter by the second. "If that's what makes someone human, then you must be a demon."
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:"What do you mean we don't 'qualify'?" He questioned, bending Izaya's arm in a sickening direction. "The meaning of being human is feeling pain."

"Then what makes someone human? Emotions? Caring? Valuing a person's life?" His voice raised with every question; his grip on the Information Broker's arm getting tighter by the second. "If that's what makes someone human, then you must be a demon."

"There's so much to it!" he replied, a glint of madness flashing over his eyes for half a second, voice rising with his pain. "You'll never get it, will you? What it means to be a human! Neither of us will - you or me!"
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

"There's so much to it!" he replied, a glint of madness flashing over his eyes for half a second, voice rising with his pain. "You'll never get it, will you? What it means to be a human! Neither of us will - you or me!"

"I thought you were 'God'! Shouldn't you know this SHIT?" He hissed.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

"Hahaha, oh, I can imagine," he laughed, "I can imagine all day, if I want to! It can't change the fact that I won't experience humanity!" He looked Shizuo in the eye. "Neither will you- neither will you- !"
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

"Hahaha, oh, I can imagine," he laughed, "I can imagine all day, if I want to! It can't change the fact that I won't experience humanity!" He looked Shizuo in the eye. "Neither will you- neither will you- !"

"You piss me off..." The blond mumbled. "What humanity have you experienced? Nothing. You're the farthest thing from human." Shizuo unknowingly twisted the slender wrist in an inhuman angle.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

"You piss me off..." The blond mumbled. "What humanity have you experienced? Nothing. You're the farthest thing from human." Shizuo unknowingly twisted the slender wrist in an inhuman angle.

"Be honest, Shizu-chan, do I look like I care about that? You s-speak like you have something over me with the humanity you d-DON'T HAVE-" His face contorted with pain.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

"Be honest, Shizu-chan, do I look like I care about that? You s-speak like you have something over me with the humanity you d-DON'T HAVE-" His face contorted with pain.

Shizuo chuckled; loosening his grip every so slightly, "I have something you lack. Something that makes me fully human."
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:33 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

Shizuo chuckled; loosening his grip every so slightly, "I have something you lack. Something that makes me fully human."

Izaya's face relaxed slightly, breathing deeply. "Oh really? I find that hard to believe."
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

Izaya's face relaxed slightly, breathing deeply. "Oh really? I find that hard to believe."

The Bodyguard leaned in; whispering in Izaya's ear, "Conviction. You lack conviction."
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

The Bodyguard leaned in; whispering in Izaya's ear, "Conviction. You lack conviction."

And then he started laughing. That manic laugh, similar to the one heard during more lighthearted cellphone stomping.
"I don't think I'm the one who- " he started before his face twisted with the same pain from before.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

And then he started laughing. That manic laugh, similar to the one heard during more lighthearted cellphone stomping.
"I don't think I'm the one who- " he started before his face twisted with the same pain from before.

"What about all those people you made commit suicide? How about the people whose lives you ruined? You're telling me you don't feel the slightest bit of remorse?" He growled; grip tightening again. "I could break you; right here, right now, you worthless shit."
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

"What about all those people you made commit suicide? How about the people whose lives you ruined? You're telling me you don't feel the slightest bit of remorse?" He growled; grip tightening again. "I could break you; right here, right now, you worthless shit."

"All to see their reaction." Izaya smiled up at him. "For science, if you wanted to be more comical... No, I feel no remorse, because in the end it wasn't me that forced them to jump off a building. All them. All- them-" he ground out as the grip tightened.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

"All to see their reaction." Izaya smiled up at him. "For science, if you wanted to be more comical... No, I feel no remorse, because in the end it wasn't me that forced them to jump off a building. All them. All- them-" he ground out as the grip tightened.

"And you call me the monster" He hissed; twisting the arm until a sickening 'crack' was heard.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

"And you call me the monster" He hissed; twisting the arm until a sickening 'crack' was heard.

A single, ragged scream left the broker's lips, even if he liked to pretend pain didn't effect him.
"You picked - my right arm, smart -" he managed to stammer.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

A single, ragged scream left the broker's lips, even if he liked to pretend pain didn't effect him.

"Next will be your left if you don't shut the fuck up," The blond spat.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:51 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

"Make me," he replied, looking him in the eye again.

[ ~suggestive saxophone music in the background~ ]
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

Shizuo's eye twitched with annoyance. "Don't test me, Louse."
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

"You wouldn't be able to live for a day if I shut up. Admit it," he breathed.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:04 pm

Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:

"You wouldn't be able to live for a day if I shut up. Admit it," he breathed.

"You're right. I wouldn't. I would be able to live a lifetime if you shut up" He smirked.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 pm

A laugh escaped Izaya this time. "As if. You couldn't live without me, your anger would be channeled to other people. And then you'd hate yourself."
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:07 pm

"No, you're what makes me pissed. If you shut the fuck up, I would be just fine." He growled; getting dangerously close to the Informant's face.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum