TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

...Well my turn now. >->

+2
Raptorguy14
Kaeptin
6 posters

Go down

...Well my turn now. >-> Empty ...Well my turn now. >->

Post  Kaeptin Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:41 pm

If you just want to avoid a bunch of crap I suggest you turn around and leave now. Back button's up there.

...People have been airing out their closets. So I think it's time I aired mine too.

I know Allen, Bee, and Jon know this, but I don't know if anyone else does. And I think it's something that requires explanation.

Soooo for the majority of my life I always flipped out about dating. Like, I always wondered how it would go and I wondered why and I wondered if I'd ever get married and it was something I couldn't see happening, but I figured it would probably happen.

Fast forward to now, about ten years later. I have been on two dates now - all group. It wasn't even a freaking one-on-one date. And my IRL friends would always gush about oh you two get along so well, you're going to have a great time, try not to get married on your first date haha!

And yet both of those dates I hated more than anything. I felt terrible and awkward and uncomfortable and like I did not know what to do. It felt wrong in every way possible. And when the guy I was with tried to make romantic moves, well - I felt like I was going to puke. Because everything was wrong. It wasn't even the guy I was with. I could think he was fantastic and hung the moon, but I just couldn't.

In my church it's always stressed to avoid sexual temptation, but I've never felt that. There is no temptation for me. I don't feel the need to bang anyone into a wall, certain attractive celebrities included. I've never felt the urge. I just feel this want to hug them and cuddle their faces - I'm more tactile-based. When my friends are in trouble, I want to hug them. I'm extremely tactile, but I can only hug certain people.
Okay wow ignore that

So earlier this year, convinced something was wrong with me, I asked people about it. They told me oh it's nothing to worry about, you're just a late bloomer, and dating is a little awkward at first, but you'll get over it!

Yeah, I don't think being a little adorably awkward in a group date comes with stress amounts so large you have physical chest pains.

Then I joined tumblr as most of you well know. I discovered more about sexualities and identities - gay, bi, trans, pan, neutral, questioning, undecided.

And then I saw the words asexual. I knew the basic concept, but decided I needed to do some research.

It was literally me. I did research on aromantic, too, and that matched me really well.

I'm also questioning gender lately - I know I'm not FTM, but I think I might be gender neutral. I tried going to school at the beginning of this week looking masculine, but it didn't fit. I like dressing comfortably, but in a way you can tell I'm graceful - not overly feminine, but graceful.

As an experiment, would you guys mind calling me Ace? And refer to be as a xir/xe rather than a her/she?

And - yeah. Just - wow. This is a really screwed-up post.
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

...Well my turn now. >-> Empty Re: ...Well my turn now. >->

Post  Raptorguy14 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:52 pm

No problem, Ace. Smile
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:53 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:No problem, Ace. Smile

This means a ton to me. Thank you.
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:53 pm

You're welcome Smile
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Closets need airing out from time to time. ^^

I know how you feel, to an extent. :3

Every time my Mom INSISTED I had a crush on someone, I didn't know what to do.

And well, you can see how our relationship ended up... But never mind that. Non sequitur, sorry.

But I could never see myself with anyone. It was too weird.

But just like you said, you haven't changed, you're just finding things out about yourself. :3

And we love you all the same, Ace! ^_^

VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:22 pm

TeasPlease wrote:Closets need airing out from time to time. ^^

And well, you can see how our relationship ended up... But never mind that. Non sequitur, sorry.

But just like you said, you haven't changed, you're just finding things out about yourself. :3

I know that feel. ><;; Except it's happening with my dad. He keeps saying I oughta date various people and it's getting on my nerves.
He knows about my asexuality, but not my gender neutrality. >.>;;

~patpat~ I know that feel. It's fine to talk about it. c:

>w< I love you all so much right now.
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:26 pm

ace-all-over-the-place wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:Closets need airing out from time to time. ^^

I know that feel. ><;; Except it's happening with my dad. He keeps saying I oughta date various people and it's getting on my nerves.
He knows about my asexuality, but not my gender neutrality. >.>;;

~patpat~ I know that feel. It's fine to talk about it. c:

>w< I love you all so much right now.

:c My Mom keeps on saying things in that regard.

And she knows I love Jon, so it's really irritating.

But oh well.

Ok. c:

*hug*
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:08 pm

ace-all-over-the-place wrote:If you just want to avoid a bunch of crap I suggest you turn around and leave now. Back button's up there.

...People have been airing out their closets. So I think it's time I aired mine too.

I know Allen, Bee, and Jon know this, but I don't know if anyone else does. And I think it's something that requires explanation.

Soooo for the majority of my life I always flipped out about dating. Like, I always wondered how it would go and I wondered why and I wondered if I'd ever get married and it was something I couldn't see happening, but I figured it would probably happen.

Fast forward to now, about ten years later. I have been on two dates now - all group. It wasn't even a freaking one-on-one date. And my IRL friends would always gush about oh you two get along so well, you're going to have a great time, try not to get married on your first date haha!

And yet both of those dates I hated more than anything. I felt terrible and awkward and uncomfortable and like I did not know what to do. It felt wrong in every way possible. And when the guy I was with tried to make romantic moves, well - I felt like I was going to puke. Because everything was wrong. It wasn't even the guy I was with. I could think he was fantastic and hung the moon, but I just couldn't.

In my church it's always stressed to avoid sexual temptation, but I've never felt that. There is no temptation for me. I don't feel the need to bang anyone into a wall, certain attractive celebrities included. I've never felt the urge. I just feel this want to hug them and cuddle their faces - I'm more tactile-based. When my friends are in trouble, I want to hug them. I'm extremely tactile, but I can only hug certain people.
Okay wow ignore that

So earlier this year, convinced something was wrong with me, I asked people about it. They told me oh it's nothing to worry about, you're just a late bloomer, and dating is a little awkward at first, but you'll get over it!

Yeah, I don't think being a little adorably awkward in a group date comes with stress amounts so large you have physical chest pains.

Then I joined tumblr as most of you well know. I discovered more about sexualities and identities - gay, bi, trans, pan, neutral, questioning, undecided.

And then I saw the words asexual. I knew the basic concept, but decided I needed to do some research.

It was literally me. I did research on aromantic, too, and that matched me really well.

I'm also questioning gender lately - I know I'm not FTM, but I think I might be gender neutral. I tried going to school at the beginning of this week looking masculine, but it didn't fit. I like dressing comfortably, but in a way you can tell I'm graceful - not overly feminine, but graceful.

As an experiment, would you guys mind calling me Ace? And refer to be as a xir/xe rather than a her/she?

I support you 100% on this, bro
Don't ever change who you are 'cause you're freakin' perfect ;w;
You're everything that is right in this world, and the person everyone should strive to be
Keep being you~
Stay golden, Ace
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:21 pm

EatThePocky wrote:
ace-all-over-the-place wrote:If you just want to avoid a bunch of crap I suggest you turn around and leave now. Back button's up there.

Okay wow ignore that

I support you 100% on this, bro
Don't ever change who you are 'cause you're freakin' perfect ;w;
You're everything that is right in this world, and the person everyone should strive to be
Keep being you~
Stay golden, Ace

Working on that. ;u; Working on not letting what others say control me. I think it's starting to come along nicely.
T-thank you ;u; You're perfect yourself.
adgjakdjgadg ;////////;
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

Back to top Go down

Post  buttshujinsama Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:20 am

This is MAD SRS BIZNIS YO, and your strength and thoughtfulness throughout this whole thing always astound me. Just don't ever stop being you, or I'll be forced to sic Ceiling Russia on your genderneutral ass.

Seriously. Don't turn into Tom Hiddleston. The world would miss you something fierce.
buttshujinsama
buttshujinsama

http://slendermans-spooky-ass-butt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:43 am

buttshujinsama wrote:This is MAD SRS BIZNIS YO, and your strength and thoughtfulness throughout this whole thing always astound me. Just don't ever stop being you, or I'll be forced to sic Ceiling Russia on your genderneutral ass.

Seriously. Don't turn into Tom Hiddleston. The world would miss you something fierce.

What's wrong with being Tom Hiddleston??

ACEEEEE!! I WILL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT! Just...yeah, don't stop being you. Cause you is what we all need.
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  buttshujinsama Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:44 pm

DownRightLoki wrote:
buttshujinsama wrote:This is MAD SRS BIZNIS YO, and your strength and thoughtfulness throughout this whole thing always astound me. Just don't ever stop being you, or I'll be forced to sic Ceiling Russia on your genderneutral ass.

ACEEEEE!! I WILL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT! Just...yeah, don't stop being you. Cause you is what we all need.

Allow me to clarify.

Ace, don't ever turn into ANYBODY else, not even Tom Hiddleston. We like you better.
buttshujinsama
buttshujinsama

http://slendermans-spooky-ass-butt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 pm

buttshujinsama wrote:
DownRightLoki wrote:

Allow me to clarify.

Ace, don't ever turn into ANYBODY else, not even Tom Hiddleston. We like you better.

Oooh! Right. Yes, please.
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:18 pm

DownRightLoki wrote:
buttshujinsama wrote:
DownRightLoki wrote:

Allow me to clarify.

Oooh! Right. Yes, please.

Tay, have I ever mentioned I love your face to pieces? ;u; ♥

...Tony, you're a dork. XD It's a little tricky to stop being me. So I'll do my best. c:

...Besides, both of you, I don't know what the world would do if there were two men that perfect in the world. o-o;; /MURDERED
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Yes, you've mentioned it before... >////////////////< Thank you, Andi. <3

I KNOW RIGHT?! But, if there _were_ two, we could both have one..../shotshothshotshot
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down