TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Introductions: Jeremy Tyler Murdock

5 posters

Go down

Character Introductions: Jeremy Tyler Murdock Empty Character Introductions: Jeremy Tyler Murdock

Post  EatThePocky Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:09 pm

A/N: Okay~ This character introduction is-- as said in the subject-- for Jeremy Tyler Murdock
I hope I did okay with this...I feel like it's a bit rushed. Oh, well~ Hope you guys like it ;w;

There's going to be cursing and stuff in this so yea.

Italics in the dialog are for the person on the other line

I apologize for any typos or misspellings...I was in a hurry...mainly because I have two essays to write by tomorrow. Fuck my life.

Jeremy sat in front of the small apartment building, enjoying the early fall air. His dark blonde hair danced alongside the many leaves with every cool breeze. Fall was definitely here; her warm colors, comfortingly chilly air, and wonderful treats in tow. The smell of freshly baked pumpkin pies filled the air, along with the melodic sound of laughing children and crunching leaves.

The faintest sound of Rise Against could be heard from his headphones. He couldn't help but let a small smile play across his face. For some reason, fall always woke up a warm feeling inside him. Maybe it was the warm, cheerful colors, or maybe thought of the upcoming holidays. Whatever it was, he didn't really care.

His phone buzzed in his pocket, almost as to say “Hey, you. Yea, you. Answer your damn phone.” He swiftly pulled the cellular device from his pocket.

“Hey, douche muffin,” He emphasized the rather…strange nickname; trying to refrain from laughter, “It’s about time you called. I was starting to think you guys forgot about me.”

“Pffff—What makes you think that?”

“You’re two hours late.”

“…”

“Alan.” He said with a hint of laughter mixed with annoyance.

“Okay, I’m a tincy-wincy bit late, but I’m still coming to get you. Eh, eh? I say I’m doing pretty damn well.”

“Two hours.”

“Something popped up?” The other boy offered; trying to save himself.

“Alan.”

“Oh, c’mon! Dean was fucking DEAD! How the hell do you expect me to pull myself from that!? Did you hear me? DEAD! Dean was DEAD, Goddammit!”

Jeremy let out a whole-hearted laugh. His friends could be major dorks, but he loved them none the less. He might have been in a slightly bad mood today, but they always managed to cheer him up. Albeit in a rather…lame way.

“Just…come a get me, okay?” He then proceeded to hang up without another word. Jeremy chuckled and laid back down on the grass, once again letting the chilly air sweep over him. This Halloween was going to kick ass, he could already tell. He wished his brother could come, but the sucker was probably out partying with girls or something. Oh, well, Jeremy didn't mind. As long as he didn't come home and find them in his bed, it was cool. He hated it when his younger brother brought girls home. It made him uncomfortable, he didn't really know why, it just did.

He laughed again. Hopefully this Halloween wouldn't end with any broken bones on his friends’ parts…or awkward interruptions and unwelcome guests at home. Jeremy shrugged away the thoughts. As he said before, this Halloween was going to kick ass.

Last edited by EatThePocky on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Character Introductions: Jeremy Tyler Murdock Empty Re: Character Introductions: Jeremy Tyler Murdock

Post  Raptorguy14 Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 pm

Ooh, nice! Very Happy
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Character Introductions: Jeremy Tyler Murdock Empty Re: Character Introductions: Jeremy Tyler Murdock

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:39 pm

YOU'RE AMAZING ~ ;w;

*grabby hands* MORE ;3;
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:39 am

This is... I'm... ;o; Dude.
This is going to be so sick.
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:57 am

TwT Its freaking amazing. I can't wait to read the rest of them. :3
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Ahfgajksfhgkjashf
Thanks guuuyyyys >w<
I think the next one will be either Chandler or Jon
I gots a special order to go in...'cause the character intros are like a story leading up to the main plot and crap and kahsgfsjdfhgksjhd
THIS IS SO EXCITING
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:39 pm

EatThePocky wrote:Ahfgajksfhgkjashf
Thanks guuuyyyys >w<
I think the next one will be either Chandler or Jon
I gots a special order to go in...'cause the character intros are like a story leading up to the main plot and crap and kahsgfsjdfhgksjhd
THIS IS SO EXCITING

IT REALLY IS ~flails~ (\°3°)/
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down