TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*whimpers* Oh life ;w;

3 posters

Go down

*whimpers* Oh life ;w; Empty *whimpers* Oh life ;w;

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:04 pm

;w;

Anyways, aside from that, XD I've discovered that pork ramen makes my lips soft. O.o

I don't even want to know why. XDD

Also, I have acquired moars Salsa Verde Doritoes.

My vice. They will be gone before I have time to comprehend how insanely wonderful they are. *sobsob* ///allthecries

And this job. *flips table* WILL THERE BE NO END TO THE TORTURE????

Plus, I've discovered that there is LITERALLY no other place I can work. Until spring. Fml. ;w;
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

*whimpers* Oh life ;w; Empty Re: *whimpers* Oh life ;w;

Post  Gray Fullbuster Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:23 pm

TeasPlease wrote:;w;

Anyways, aside from that, XD I've discovered that pork ramen makes my lips soft. O.o

My vice. They will be gone before I have time to comprehend how insanely wonderful they are. *sobsob* ///allthecries

Plus, I've discovered that there is LITERALLY no other place I can work. Until spring. Fml. ;w;

Who needs chapstick when you can have pork ramen? XD
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:25 pm

Remy wrote:

Who needs chapstick when you can have pork ramen? XD

XDD Exactly.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:29 pm

I probably won't be able to get a job any time soon either...

Add to that the fact that my parents want me to wait two months before I get my driver's license.

*sigh* And I'll probably forget a lot of what I was taught in driver's ed by two months from now. So I have a better chance now than I will then, technically.

Just hang in there, you'll get a job at some point. Smile
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:

Add to that the fact that my parents want me to wait two months before I get my driver's license.

*sigh* And I'll probably forget a lot of what I was taught in driver's ed by two months from now. So I have a better chance now than I will then, technically.

It's technically your decision at this point.

Plus, it might be better to get it now, for that reason, and just compromise with them. Only drive with someone responsible in the car for those two months.

It's probably none of my business though, and I should probably just shut up, I've found. ;w;

Yeah. I just wish that was the only thing bothering me. ;w;
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:39 pm

TeasPlease wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

Plus, it might be better to get it now, for that reason, and just compromise with them. Only drive with someone responsible in the car for those two months.

It's probably none of my business though, and I should probably just shut up, I've found. ;w;

That's what Kyler was saying. That I could get my license now and just have my parents drive with me for a couple months.

Well, life likes to throw things at us that we think we can't handle. But we later find out that these things are absolutely necessary to help us mature, and that they're not as hard to handle as we think they are. Stay strong, and you shall overcome. <3 Smile
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

That's what Kyler was saying. That I could get my license now and just have my parents drive with me for a couple months.

Well, life likes to throw things at us that we think we can't handle. But we later find out that these things are absolutely necessary to help us mature, and that they're not as hard to handle as we think they are. Stay strong, and you shall overcome. <3 Smile

Ok. <3

But in that case, I might have to talk to you. .~.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:42 pm

TeasPlease wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

Ok. <3

<33

Alright, send me a note over dA if you have to. I'm always here for you. Smile <3
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

Ok. <3

<33

Alright, send me a note over dA if you have to. I'm always here for you. Smile <3

Ok. X3 <33
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down