TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That sleepless night you have when you know you have to wake up early the next morning

3 posters

Go down

That sleepless night you have when you know you have to wake up early the next morning Empty That sleepless night you have when you know you have to wake up early the next morning

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:55 am

X-X"

It really doesn't help that I got to sleep late somehow in the first place, but having Mom roll around the house for half an hour, waking me up, freaking me out, and also nagging me think it was way later than it was XD (I thought it was at least oh, maybe 5 AM?

No. Try 2. :V)

And then my already hyped-up brain (I tend to worry too much before I go to sleep...) Manages to fabricate a dream that pretty much ruined my chance of getting more than maybe four hours of sleep.

I dreamed that Mom came in, yelling at me, demanding that I was getting into trouble, and SOMEHOW (no seriously, I know a thing or two about phones- I cover my tracks pretty well in the area of Jon and y'all) found out that I was talking to Jon.

And it was one of the 0.0005 percentile of dreams that I actually get convinced ENTIRELY that it's real.

So when I wake up, freaking out about things, I noticed that A. It was only 2:53, and B. THAT 2:53 STAYED PAST IT'S WELCOME THIS MORNING.

YOU KNOW, I SHOULD COMPLAIN TO SOMEONE ABOUT THAT.

IT'S REALLY ONLY SUPPOSED TO LAST A MINUTE.

And there you go. Cocktail for a sleepless night. XD

And I still let myself sleep in like, half an hour. ;w;;

VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

That sleepless night you have when you know you have to wake up early the next morning Empty Re: That sleepless night you have when you know you have to wake up early the next morning

Post  Raptorguy14 Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 am

GaDGeT wrote:X-X"

It really doesn't help that I got to sleep late somehow in the first place, but having Mom roll around the house for half an hour, waking me up, freaking me out, and also nagging me think it was way later than it was XD (I thought it was at least oh, maybe 5 AM?

And then my already hyped-up brain (I tend to worry too much before I go to sleep...) Manages to fabricate a dream that pretty much ruined my chance of getting more than maybe four hours of sleep.

I dreamed that Mom came in, yelling at me, demanding that I was getting into trouble, and SOMEHOW (no seriously, I know a thing or two about phones- I cover my tracks pretty well in the area of Jon and y'all) found out that I was talking to Jon.

And it was one of the 0.0005 percentile of dreams that I actually get convinced ENTIRELY that it's real.

So when I wake up, freaking out about things, I noticed that A. It was only 2:53, and B. THAT 2:53 STAYED PAST IT'S WELCOME THIS MORNING.

*hug* I've had horrible nights like that too.

At least the dream wasn't real. <3
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

That sleepless night you have when you know you have to wake up early the next morning Empty Re: That sleepless night you have when you know you have to wake up early the next morning

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:07 am

Raptorguy14 wrote:

*hug*

Yeah, at least it wasn't real. <33
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:55 pm

GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

*hug*

<33
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

*hug*

<33

<33 X3
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:30 am

You mean like when it's Christmas?
/shot for not having time to read the rest of the post
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:37 am

DownRightLoki wrote:You mean like when it's Christmas?
/shot for not having time to read the rest of the post

XD If you knew you were getting coal. /shot
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:53 am

LOL True. XD
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down