TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am trying so hard not to lose it.

2 posters

Go down

I am trying so hard not to lose it. Empty I am trying so hard not to lose it.

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:10 pm

I just keep having to repeat the mantra "I will not say 'my mom is a selfish bitch'"

But the more I have to say it, the more I think 'screw the fucking mantra. You know, screw it. I'll shut my mouth when she deserves for me not to feel this way.'

As of now, she does.

I am this close to going to the library, and making it my permanent address next time. -_-
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I am trying so hard not to lose it. Empty Re: I am trying so hard not to lose it.

Post  Raptorguy14 Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:29 pm

GaDGeT wrote:I just keep having to repeat the mantra "I will not say 'my mom is a selfish bitch'"

But the more I have to say it, the more I think 'screw the fucking mantra. You know, screw it. I'll shut my mouth when she deserves for me not to feel this way.'

As of now, she does.

I am this close to going to the library, and making it my permanent address next time. -_-

It's times like these when I wish I lived down there. So I could hug you, make you feel better.

*hug* I love you~ <3 Hang in there, Bee.
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

I am trying so hard not to lose it. Empty Re: I am trying so hard not to lose it.

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:06 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:I just keep having to repeat the mantra "I will not say 'my mom is a selfish bitch'"

As of now, she does.

It's times like these when I wish I lived down there. So I could hug you, make you feel better.

I love you too, hun. You're one of the few things that keep me from losing it ENTIRELY. :3 <33 *hug*
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:54 pm

GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

As of now, she does.

I love you too, hun. You're one of the few things that keep me from losing it ENTIRELY. :3 <33 *hug*

*cuddle* <3
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:00 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

As of now, she does.

*cuddle* <3

*cuddle snuggle* <3
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:01 pm

GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

As of now, she does.

*cuddle* <3

*cuddle snuggle* <3

*snuggle snuggle* <3
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:46 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

As of now, she does.

*cuddle* <3

*cuddle snuggle* <3

*snuggle snuggle* <3

<33

I guess we're like couple of the year, or something. XD

On Facebook today:

Someone told me you'd better buy me an awesome engagement ring, or she'd hit you LOL

About four people asked how we were doing as a couple

One commented on how adorable we are together

and another said we were "SMARTER THAN HOLLYWOOD" XD

Dang we are famous today. XD

<33
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:39 pm

GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

As of now, she does.

*cuddle* <3

*cuddle snuggle* <3

*snuggle snuggle* <3

<33

On Facebook today:

Someone told me you'd better buy me an awesome engagement ring, or she'd hit you LOL

<33

XD Awesome! Very Happy <3 I love you

XD I'll buy you an amazing ring!

Aw that's sweet!

That's sweet too!

XD Awesome!

XD

<33
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

As of now, she does.

*cuddle* <3

*cuddle snuggle* <3

*snuggle snuggle* <3

<33

On Facebook today:

<33

XD Awesome! Very Happy <3 I love you

XD I'll buy you an amazing ring!

Aw that's sweet!

That's sweet too!

XD Awesome!

XD

<33

Yeah. X3 <3

D'aww <33

Yeah. :3

<33
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum