TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I just gush about something? ;/////;

+2
Raptorguy14
EatThePocky
6 posters

Go down

Can I just gush about something? ;/////; Empty Can I just gush about something? ;/////;

Post  EatThePocky Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:23 am

There's two parts to this post...okay? ;w;

A few days ago, a group of people told me that I was annoying and that I'm probably pissing everyone off with my talkativeness and yea...
So I got really worried that I was annoying you guys...and I still am. I was a little scared to ask you guy, but I guess I could ask now. Do I annoy you guys? ;~; I really don't wanna piss you guys off because you're some of my only friends...if I ever annoy you guys, just tell me to shut up and I'll stop talking.

Second part
I know I talk about this a lot but damn I NEED TO GUSH ABOUT THIS BECAUSE REASONS >/////<
As most of you may know, I'm interested in this guy, but I'm scared to tell him because he's straight and all that jazz
I was also really worried that I was pissing him off, even though I don't talk to him much, so I really don't get how I thought I was pissing him off...but I did
So of course I asked him if I was annoying him, and and and he said that I was one of the few people he enjoyed talking to and that he wished I talked to him more >w<
He also added that I was the most awesome person he met at Banzai and that he felt upset when we had to say goodbye because he had to leave and ahsgfajsfghjfa ;/////////;
And the he goes and says that he wants to spend more time with me and and and ahsfgjafhgsafhaskjhgaskjhfkajshf
Just...I can't anymore. I can't even.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS! It could mean that he likes me as a friend and that he just wants to chill, but it could also mean he's interested? I've never really been in love or in a relationship so this is all Greek to me but I just CAN'T ANYMORE

I'll shut up now...I just needed to get those two things off of my chest and...yea
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Can I just gush about something? ;/////; Empty Re: Can I just gush about something? ;/////;

Post  Raptorguy14 Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:45 am

EatThePocky wrote:There's two parts to this post...okay? ;w;

A few days ago, a group of people told me that I was annoying and that I'm probably pissing everyone off with my talkativeness and yea...
So I got really worried that I was annoying you guys...and I still am. I was a little scared to ask you guy, but I guess I could ask now. Do I annoy you guys? ;~; I really don't wanna piss you guys off because you're some of my only friends...if I ever annoy you guys, just tell me to shut up and I'll stop talking.

Second part
I know I talk about this a lot but damn I NEED TO GUSH ABOUT THIS BECAUSE REASONS >/////<
As most of you may know, I'm interested in this guy, but I'm scared to tell him because he's straight and all that jazz
I was also really worried that I was pissing him off, even though I don't talk to him much, so I really don't get how I thought I was pissing him off...but I did
So of course I asked him if I was annoying him, and and and he said that I was one of the few people he enjoyed talking to and that he wished I talked to him more >w<
He also added that I was the most awesome person he met at Banzai and that he felt upset when we had to say goodbye because he had to leave and ahsgfajsfghjfa ;/////////;
And the he goes and says that he wants to spend more time with me and and and ahsfgjafhgsafhaskjhgaskjhfkajshf
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS! It could mean that he likes me as a friend and that he just wants to chill, but it could also mean he's interested? I've never really been in love or in a relationship so this is all Greek to me but I just CAN'T ANYMORE

I'll shut up now...I just needed to get those two things off of my chest and...yea

Nah, you're not annoying. Dun worry about it Smile

Like I said last night, tell him how you feel when you think the time is right. If you think the time is right now, tell him. If not, wait and tell him when the time is right.
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Can I just gush about something? ;/////; Empty Re: Can I just gush about something? ;/////;

Post  Gray Fullbuster Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:02 am

Second part

No, I don't think you're annoying. ;u; You're super fun and awesome to hang out with. If those people can't see it, then they can go and suck it. :I

Does this guy know you're transgender? That's important cause I wouldn't want that to complicate things between you two.
I think its cute that he wants to hang out with you and such. Although I have no idea if he's interested. Just get to know him and see where that leads. ;u;
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:28 am

Raptorguy14 wrote:

Second part

Nah, you're not annoying. Dun worry about it Smile

Like I said last night, tell him how you feel when you think the time is right. If you think the time is right now, tell him. If not, wait and tell him when the time is right.

Okay, thank you, bro ;w; You don't know how much that means to me right now~

I will~ I think I might end up telling him soon...I just need to get the courage to actually tell him, or at least hint it XD
Thanks again, dude~ ;3;
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:33 am

Kirito ;w; wrote:

Second part

No, I don't think you're annoying. ;u; You're super fun and awesome to hang out with. If those people can't see it, then they can go and suck it. :I

Does this guy know you're transgender? That's important cause I wouldn't want that to complicate things between you two.
I think its cute that he wants to hang out with you and such. Although I have no idea if he's interested. Just get to know him and see where that leads. ;u;

Asgjfhagsfaf, thanks Remy~ It means the world to hear you say that >w<
You're fucking amazing, bro! Keep being awesome ;w;

Um, I think he may suspect it, but I plan to telling him anyway.
Okay ;w; Thanks again, dude...you're amazing.

You guys are really helpful, and sweet, and awesome and I don't know how to even respond owo
THANK YOU
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 pm

ANNOY

HMM, WHAT

WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME ALLEN?

I don't think you have the ability to annoy me. ;u;

I'm the annoying one. XD

That's awesome, man! Very Happy I wish you the absolute BEST of luck. ^^

Also, never be afraid you're annoying gushing about relationship type stuff. ^^

I think Jon and I do that enough to make up for it. XD

Besides, love is a wonderful thing. ^^

You're a great guy, and you deserve it. Very Happy
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:52 pm

EatThePocky wrote:
Kirito ;w; wrote:

Second part

You guys are really helpful, and sweet, and awesome and I don't know how to even respond owo
THANK YOU

You're an awesome friend and made prom worth going too. XD Remember when we did an Izaya Shizuo bit and we both fell?

I wish you luck! I hope that doesn't change how he feels about you. You're welcome bro, you're pretty amazing too. ;u;

Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  buttshujinsama Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:16 pm

Oh my god dude stop that for fuck's sake. I wish you would talk more because you're fun to talk and listen to, which is something not many people are. You're also trustworthy and completely awesome, which is why you're the best friend I have and when if your house burns down we're adopting you so we can have nancho parties and S T A Nic rituals and Pocky every day.

Also, this guy is definitely at least seriously questioning his sexuality because of you. It sounds to me like he's still feeling things out. He obviously likes you a lot. All you have to do now is get close enough for your Rainbow Aura to turn him completely gay, and all will be sugoi.
buttshujinsama
buttshujinsama

http://slendermans-spooky-ass-butt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:26 pm

GaDGeT wrote:ANNOY

HMM, WHAT

I'm the annoying one. XD

Thank you >w<
It really means a lot for you to say that~
You're so awesome Bee-chan, you don't even know ;3;

Ehehehe XD
Thanks again~ You guys are totally awesome~
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Kirito ;w; wrote:
EatThePocky wrote:
Kirito ;w; wrote:

Second part

THANK YOU

You're an awesome friend and made prom worth going too. XD Remember when we did an Izaya Shizuo bit and we both fell?

I wish you luck! I hope that doesn't change how he feels about you. You're welcome bro, you're pretty amazing too. ;u;

I REMEMBER THAT!
And then the teacher got mad and told us to stop running and stuff XD
She was a bitch :I
She ruined all the fun ;A;

Thank you~ >/////<
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:27 pm

EatThePocky wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:ANNOY

HMM, WHAT

I'm the annoying one. XD

Thank you >w<
It really means a lot for you to say that~
You're so awesome Bee-chan, you don't even know ;3;

Ehehehe XD
Thanks again~ You guys are totally awesome~

;3; D'aww, I try. Anytime, dude.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:32 pm

buttshujinsama wrote:Oh my god dude stop that for fuck's sake. I wish you would talk more because you're fun to talk and listen to, which is something not many people are. You're also trustworthy and completely awesome, which is why you're the best friend I have and when if your house burns down we're adopting you so we can have nancho parties and S T A Nic rituals and Pocky every day.

Also, this guy is definitely at least seriously questioning his sexuality because of you. It sounds to me like he's still feeling things out. He obviously likes you a lot. All you have to do now is get close enough for your Rainbow Aura to turn him completely gay, and all will be sugoi.

TONY YOU MADE ME SPIT OUT MY FUCKING DRINK WITH THE WHEN PART
I'm still waiting for you guys to do that you know

Thank you so much, dude ;w;
You and your words are so fucking awesome you don't even

...Tony. Stop with making me spit out my drink XD
I'm still working on the Rainbow Aura thing...I don't think it can go through the Internet but we'll see~

Thanks again, dude~
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:39 pm

buttshujinsama wrote:Oh my god dude stop that for fuck's sake. I wish you would talk more because you're fun to talk and listen to, which is something not many people are. You're also trustworthy and completely awesome, which is why you're the best friend I have and when if your house burns down we're adopting you so we can have nancho parties and S T A Nic rituals and Pocky every day.

All of this. ^
All of it. :I

We will have all the nancho parties and ship dip and Lokaroni n' Cheese and you will never even question that okay
You are easily my best friend ;u;

Also I sanction this ship.
I agree with Tony, he's at least questioning it a little. If I were you, I'd tell him about being transgender first, then see how he takes that and then try.
He totally likes you, bro ^u^
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Chrome wrote:

All of this. ^

We will have all the nancho parties and ship dip and Lokaroni n' Cheese and you will never even question that okay

I agree with Tony, he's at least questioning it a little. If I were you, I'd tell him about being transgender first, then see how he takes that and then try.

AHgsfkajghsf staaaahhhhp eeeeeet you twwoooooooooo oAo

WELL YOU HAVE TO BURN MY HOUSE DOWN FIRST SO HOW ABOUT WE DO THAT

I was actually planning to tell him today...so keep your fingers crossed ;~;
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 pm

EatThePocky wrote:
Chrome wrote:

All of this. ^

Weeeeeeeeeeeee wiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllll noooooooooooooooooooot stoooooooooooppppppppp

OKAY OKAY LET ME START COLLECTING MATCHES WILL YOU
Dude... good luck oAo
Would it help if I were on FB?
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Chrome wrote:
EatThePocky wrote:
Chrome wrote:

All of this. ^

Weeeeeeeeeeeee wiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllll noooooooooooooooooooot stoooooooooooppppppppp

OKAY OKAY LET ME START COLLECTING MATCHES WILL YOU
Dude... good luck oAo
Would it help if I were on FB?

Stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop

OKAY I'LL GET THE GASOLINE

Maybe a bit, but you don't have to....this has to be something I have to learn to do on my own ^^;;
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum