TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm...really sorry

+3
Raptorguy14
VeronicaMarsCandybars
EatThePocky
7 posters

Go down

I'm...really sorry Empty I'm...really sorry

Post  EatThePocky Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:13 am

I'm beyond sorry for what I said last night. It was completely wrong of me to blow up like that, and I promise it won't happen again. I realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that we should feel happy for the side that won-- regardless of whether it's what we believe.
I still feel like I should leave for a while, considering what went down last night.
Again, I'm truly sorry, and I hope I can make it up to you some day
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

I'm...really sorry Empty Re: I'm...really sorry

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 am

To tell you honestly, I have no idea what happened, so probably not a fair judge of this. :I

And I'll admit I have a bit of a hard time being objective during the elections, because I just hate them so much, but even then, y'know.

I'm not one much to talk. I actually got mad at Jon for the first time in my life yesterday because of something relating to the elections.

Obviously everything is ok between us now, but my point is that MOST people let the elections get to them to some extent.

They're over now, done, finished. We won't have to face them again for four years. (which, not like it'll matter then- Shizaya will win 2016.)

If you need to take a break, that's fine, but don't take too long, ya hear? And I'll always be there to poke you on Facebook. ;u;
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:59 am

EatThePocky wrote:I'm beyond sorry for what I said last night. It was completely wrong of me to blow up like that, and I promise it won't happen again. I realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that we should feel happy for the side that won-- regardless of whether it's what we believe.
I still feel like I should leave for a while, considering what went down last night.

It's alright. Smile

Feel free to take a break, but don't be gone for too long. You're a good friend, and very fun to talk to. Smile
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:31 am

Don't leave. D: If you need a break that's totally fine just don't go for a long period of time. D:

You don't have to apologize for anything, you have an opinion too and should be respected for that.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  buttshujinsama Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:39 pm

NO DON'T LEAVE US YOUR PEOPLE NEED YOU

Seriously, it doesn't even matter that we don't all agree on politics. It's my policy to ignore anything related to Election Affectation Rage Syndrome (EARS for short) because in the end, we are all friends here and none of that makes a difference. We would never be angry for something so trivial as a disagreement like this.
buttshujinsama
buttshujinsama

http://slendermans-spooky-ass-butt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:42 pm

EatThePocky wrote:I'm beyond sorry for what I said last night. It was completely wrong of me to blow up like that, and I promise it won't happen again. I realize that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that we should feel happy for the side that won-- regardless of whether it's what we believe.

If you leave for a while I don't know what I'll do, do you hear me? :I

People have their moments. And you weren't doing too hot last night. (To be honest, I was kind of worried about you.)

You've been getting pressure from a lot of sides, and situations like that are hard. I understand.

Just don't go.
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:02 pm

You saw my rant this morning. >.>
You're fine.
I've been pissed all day cause of Obama. -_-
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki