TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EVERYBODY WANG CHUN TONIGHT~ ~Kyler click this too~

3 posters

Go down

EVERYBODY WANG CHUN TONIGHT~ ~Kyler click this too~ Empty EVERYBODY WANG CHUN TONIGHT~ ~Kyler click this too~

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:44 am

Check this out. It is not much but when that hits zero my life will change forever...Hopefully the link works.
Black Ops II Countdown!

EVERYBODY WANG CHUN TONIGHT~ ~Kyler click this too~ 42-bla10

Is that beast or what ^... Those are supposedly the Prestige emblem of Black Ops 2. Which one is your favorite? I'm going for the bottom one..."Master Prestige"

EEEEEEEP! /dies/
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

EVERYBODY WANG CHUN TONIGHT~ ~Kyler click this too~ Empty Re: EVERYBODY WANG CHUN TONIGHT~ ~Kyler click this too~

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:49 am

[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:Check this out. It is not much but when that hits zero my life will change forever...Hopefully the link works.
Black Ops II Countdown!

Is that beast or what ^... Those are supposedly the Prestige emblem of Black Ops 2. Which one is your favorite? I'm going for the bottom one..."Master Prestige"

EEEEEEEP! /dies/

XD You're a dork. I like the bottom one too. ;u;
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

EVERYBODY WANG CHUN TONIGHT~ ~Kyler click this too~ Empty Re: EVERYBODY WANG CHUN TONIGHT~ ~Kyler click this too~

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:53 am

Plus the 8th and 9th is the ones on Black ops 14th 15th so might as well continue to have something different.
And Sankyuu...hopefully you liked the countdown
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:01 am

[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:Plus the 8th and 9th is the ones on Black ops 14th 15th so might as well continue to have something different.

That's still a long way away. XD I suck at waiting so five days seems like a year. x.x
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:10 am

Kirito ;w; wrote:
[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:Plus the 8th and 9th is the ones on Black ops 14th 15th so might as well continue to have something different.

That's still a long way away. XD I suck at waiting so five days seems like a year. x.x

I KNOW RIGHT! And I keep watching game play of it...which is making me get more feels. AGHhh
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:03 pm

[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:Check this out. It is not much but when that hits zero my life will change forever...Hopefully the link works.
Black Ops II Countdown!

EEEEEEEP! /dies/

SAWESOME SAUCE! :3
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down