TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCs PREASU~ (Please guise I will love you foreverr even though I do already hee)

4 posters

Go down

OCs PREASU~ (Please guise I will love you foreverr even though I do already hee) Empty OCs PREASU~ (Please guise I will love you foreverr even though I do already hee)

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:57 pm

OK, SO~

I am making a written webseries [See: HAHAHA I SUCK topic thing], and I need OCs and yeah. ^^;

I might still do the other one, I just ran a bit dry with ideas...

But this (somehow) gives me motivation to do it, so yeah, and um I will stop yammering now.

Ok, so like Allen's I'll have a template. But I think I will explain what the point is first. (I am so organized.)

SYNOPSIS: The life and happenings of the residents of a dormatory building that houses A. students from R.T Ellenheim High for the Performing Arts (Julliard wannabes & co. *cough*) and the west wing of Rosen U (Special college [wing] for special people. [east are regular-functioning highly intelligent peeps] E.g Autstic, Bipolar, OCD, etc. Extremely high intelligence, extremely low social function).

Characters needed:

Age range: 12-30 (preferrably acts at least a 15-23, or is in that range)
Ethnicities: All
Interests: Performing arts, sciences, literature, arts, technology, or language. (pick 1-2)
Sex: Any (Trans included)
Orientation: Any, but preferrably Asexual or heterosexual. (Or willing to bend sexuality)
Body types: All
Past record: Must be at least an average to above average student for middle school/jh (HS) or high school (U). Must have had criminal record expunged. (or however the hell you spell it)

For HS:

Age range: 13-19

For U:

Age range: 16-30

THERE YOU HAVE EET~

Now, for the template

DON'T FEEL THE NEED TO COMPLETE THIS ALL AT ONCE. Just get a good amount of basics if nothing else.

I'll ask you if I need anything else. :3

CHARACTER

Full Birth Name:
Role call name(what teachers and students know them by):
Nickname(what friends know them by):
Nickname(what family knows them by):
Sex:
Ethnicity(main, like pick one broad spectrum):

( )Native American
( )Caucasian
( )Hispanic/Latino
( )African descent
( )Asian Descent/Pacific Islander
( )Mixed race(for the mutts and Heinz 57's out there, only pick this if you are half and half, or majorly more than one race)

Ethnicities(noticable ones, recent ancestry):
(Natural)Hair color:
(Current)Hair color:
Hair style:
Hair type:
Eye color:
Eye shape:
Face shape(If you don't know this one, describe prominent facial features, like large/small jawbone, high/average cheekbones, round/pointed chin, wide/average forehead, etc.):
Which is most prominent, eyes, lips, or nose?:
Long/short neck?:
Broad/narrow shoulders?:
Body shape?(If you don't know this one, state from widest to narrowest: chest, waist, hips):
long/average torso?:
long/average legs?:
Height:
Weight (or BMI- I.e underweight, average, overweight, obese, or any level of these.):
Body type:
Tattos:
Piercings:

Clothing style:
Describe favorite articles of clothing(or just 'favorite'):
Shoes(main ones, anyways, please disclose if they change shoes often):
Clothes they hate:

Music style:
Favorite band:
Bands they hate:

Favorite type of food:
Favorite food:
Foods they hate:

Phone model(At least put 'flip phone', 'texting phone/slide phone', 'smartphone', 'landline', or 'none' if you don't know the model):
Do they like their phone?:

Computer type:
Computer maker:
Computer model(or at least OS, webcam or no, and how old it is. Or if they even know how old it is):
Do they like their computer?:

Significant items in dorm:
Which floor dorm is on (B-6):

Classes they are good at:
Classes they hate:
Field:
Grade:

Do they get along with:

( )Fanboys/girls
( )Drama queens
( )Shy/quiet people
( )Downers

( )Narcissists
( )Egomaniacs
( )Self-Depriciative people
( )Blunt people
( )Beat-around-the bushers
( )Players
( )Prudes

Are they any of the above?:

Are they religious/spiritual?:
Do they swear?:
Drink?:
Do drugs?:
Smoke?:
Are they a virgin?(You can put undisclosed if needed):

Three little habits they have:

Three dialect words they use(E.g "y'all", "pop", "bloody", etc.):

Do they speak any languages aside from English?:

Were they raised significantly in any culture?:

Immediate family:
Other significant family members:

Criminal record?:
Significant past events?:
Average grade in past level of schooling?:

Interests:
Hobbies:

Dream job (what they are studying to be):

IF HS: Do you plan on going to Rosen U after graduation?:

IF U: What degree(s) are you planning on getting?/level of schooling you wish to complete:

Which sex(male or female current sex) do you wish to share a dorm with?(The dorm sharing agreements are made by the students. It's a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of thing.):

Pick a tv show:
Pick THREE characters they emulate in some way(OK, NO DOCTOR WHO OR SUPERNATURAL. And preferably nothing you think I haven't seen. The reason: I can't emulate other characters well, and I have a feeling if I messed up Supernatural or Doctor Who someone would bite my head off.):
Any other characters (from any universe) they emulate a little bit:

Anything else I should know:

THANKS GUISE~
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OCs PREASU~ (Please guise I will love you foreverr even though I do already hee) Empty Re: OCs PREASU~ (Please guise I will love you foreverr even though I do already hee)

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:44 pm

Also, feel free to create more than one character. ;w;;
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

OCs PREASU~ (Please guise I will love you foreverr even though I do already hee) Empty Re: OCs PREASU~ (Please guise I will love you foreverr even though I do already hee)

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:28 am

CHARACTER

Full Birth Name: Lanisa Shiri-Geene Noole (La Niece-a She-ree Jean New-l)
Role call name(what teachers and students know them by): Lanise Noole (Lan Iss New-l)
Nickname(what friends know them by): Lanie, La La
Nickname(what family knows them by): Genie
Age: Well, everyone thinks she's 22-24, but she's really only 19 *gasp*
School: Rosen U
Sex: Female
Orientation: Bisexual

( )Native American
( )Caucasian
( )Hispanic/Latino
( )African descent
(X)Mixed race(for the mutts and Heinz 57's out there, only pick this if you are half and half, or majorly more than one race)

Ethnicities(noticable ones, recent ancestry): Chinese, Cherokee, Portuguese, Puerto Rican, British
(Natural)Hair color: Orange
(Current)Hair color: Orange
Hair style: below shoulders, long, bangs
Hair type: curly, thick
Eye color: dark blue
Eye shape: almond
Face shape(If you don't know this one, describe prominent facial features, like large/small jawbone, high/average cheekbones, round/pointed chin, wide/average forehead, etc.): Erm, oval methinks, but she has fairly prominent cheekbones and a fairly prominent jaw
Which is most prominent, eyes, lips, or nose?: Eyes by far
Long/short neck?: long
Broad/narrow shoulders?: broad
Body shape?(If you don't know this one, state from widest to narrowest: chest, waist, hips): Inverted triangle
long/average torso?: long
long/average legs?: long
Height: 6'2
Weight (or BMI- I.e underweight, average, overweight, obese, or any level of these.): Large average, about 160lb
Body type: curvy, mildly athletic (in shape, fairly flat tummy, toned arms and legs)
Tattos: dragon outline peeking out of her pants. Triforce on left hip, tiny cracked diamond in a place few will see.
Piercings: three lobe, two pinna (outer ear) one through top cartridge part (two septate piercings. Don't remember what it's called)

Clothing style: eccentric, bold, graphic tees, bomber jackets, biker jackets, bell bottoms, chunky necklaces, big earrings, big rings
Describe favorite articles of clothing(or just 'favorite'): Passion Pit tee
Shoes(main ones, anyways, please disclose if they change shoes often): black converse
Clothes they hate: leggings, short shorts, tube tops, turtlenecks

Music style: any and all, with a focus on soul, baroque pop, and folk
Favorite band: Imogen Heap
Bands they hate: Big Time Rush

Favorite type of food: Thai
Favorite food: Tom Yum
Foods they hate: Liver, beets, enchiladas (oh how it pains me to put this)

Phone model(At least put 'flip phone', 'texting phone/slide phone', 'smartphone', 'landline', or 'none' if you don't know the model): Samsung Galaxy
Do they like their phone?: Yeah kinda

Computer type: Laptop
Computer maker: Apple
Computer model(or at least OS, webcam or no, and how old it is. Or if they even know how old it is): MacBook Pro
Do they like their computer?: Very much

Significant items in dorm: Tardis lamp, R2D2 statue, autographed copies of Colour the Small One (Sia) Two Suns (Bat For Lashes/Natasha Khan) 500 Days of Summer (Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Zooey Deschanel, Matthew Grey Gubler)
Which floor dorm is on (B-6): 6

Classes they are good at: Persuasive writing, CSS,
Classes they hate: anything having to do with math
Field: Who knows. She gets a free ride because of her parents- who ironically disowned her, and cut her off, but also fund the school. They don't even know she's attending.
Grade: Who knows.

Do they get along with:

(X)Fanboys/girls
(Sometimes)Drama queens
(She tries)Shy/quiet people
(Not usually)Downers

(Depends)Narcissists
(Not usually)Egomaniacs
(Sometimes)Self-Depriciative people
(Sometimes)Blunt people
(Sometimes)Beat-around-the bushers
(Nope)Players
(X)Prudes

Are they any of the above?: Fangirl, Drama queen, narcissist, blunt sometimes, beast around the bush others

Are they religious/spiritual?: Not really
Do they swear?: Sometimes
Drink?: Nope
Do drugs?: Nope
Smoke?: Nope
Are they a virgin?(You can put undisclosed if needed): Nope

Three little habits they have: paces while talking on phone, chews gum often, plays video games into the wee hours of the night

Three dialect words they use(E.g "y'all", "pop", "bloody", etc.): 'bloody' lool I'll think of more

Do they speak any languages aside from English?: She tries to speak Spanish. She SHOULD be fluent, but she just never cared enough.

Were they raised significantly in any culture?: Nope. Had she been middle class, she might have had a rich hispanic upbringing, but no.

Immediate family: Mom, Pop, Little sister, Two Older brothers (deceased)adopted sister
Other significant family members: Cousin Nan (Nannalie)

Criminal record?: Not that anyone can prove
Significant past events?: Sister of same age adopted at age two, was shot in the head at age 15.

Graduated HS with honors at age 15

Emancipated at 16.

Started attending at Rosen U at 16.

Disowned by family after pregnancy at age 17, miscarried.

Heroin overdose after breaking up with long time boyfriend (3 years), miscarriage, disownment.

Clean from drugs ever since.
Average grade in past level of schooling?: A, 4.0 GPA

Dislikes: posers, guns, frat boys
Interests: Art, writing, singing, cello
Hobbies: Video games, music producing, singing, digital art, writing

Dream job (what they are studying to be): Who knows.

IF U: What degree(s) are you planning on getting?/level of schooling you wish to complete: Who knows.

Which sex(male or female current sex) do you wish to share a dorm with?(The dorm sharing agreements are made by the students. It's a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of thing.): Either way there is gonna be action.

Pick a tv show: Eureka
Pick THREE characters they emulate in some way(OK, NO DOCTOR WHO OR SUPERNATURAL. And preferably nothing you think I haven't seen. The reason: I can't emulate other characters well, and I have a feeling if I messed up Supernatural or Doctor Who someone would bite my head off.): Tess Fontana, Douglas Fargo, Jack Carter
Any other characters (from any universe) they emulate a little bit: Doris Finsecker,(Fame) Ralph Garci (Fame), Angela Montenegro/Hodgins (Bones), Lanie Parish (Castle)

Anything else I should know: lolderp I'll do this later.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Full Birth Name: Heather Otto Wall
Role call name(what teachers and students know them by): Heather Wall
Nickname(what friends know them by): Heather
Nickname(what family knows them by): Heather
School: University of Texas (but she will transfer to Rosen U soon)
Orientation: Heterosexual

( )Native American
(X)Caucasian
( )Hispanic/Latino
( )African descent
( )Mixed race(for the mutts and Heinz 57's out there, only pick this if you are half and half, or majorly more than one race)

Ethnicities(noticable ones, recent ancestry): None outside of America, but she's related to Utah copper mining tycoon Enos A. Wall
(Natural)Hair color: Black
(Current)Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Long, halfway down back
Hair type: Curly
Eye color: Blue
Eye shape: Almond
Face shape(If you don't know this one, describe prominent facial features, like large/small jawbone, high/average cheekbones, round/pointed chin, wide/average forehead, etc.): Ovular with a rounded chin
Which is most prominent, eyes, lips, or nose?: Eyes
Long/short neck?: Long
Broad/narrow shoulders?: Narrow
Body shape?(If you don't know this one, state from widest to narrowest: chest, waist, hips): Waist, chest, hips
long/average torso?: Average
long/average legs?: Average
Height: 5'4"
Weight (or BMI- I.e underweight, average, overweight, obese, or any level of these.): Average, but very close to underweight
Body type: Slender
Tattos: None
Piercings: None

Clothing style: Variable, but usually wears one-color shirts and simple jeans
Describe favorite articles of clothing(or just 'favorite'): Shoes
Shoes(main ones, anyways, please disclose if they change shoes often): Capris
Clothes they hate: Skirts

Music style: Rock
Favorite band: ACDC
Bands they hate: Boy bands

Favorite type of food: Meat
Favorite food: Shrimp
Foods they hate: Some vegetables, most junk food

Phone model(At least put 'flip phone', 'texting phone/slide phone', 'smartphone', 'landline', or 'none' if you don't know the model): Smartphone
Do they like their phone?: Yes

Computer type: PC
Computer maker: HP
Computer model(or at least OS, webcam or no, and how old it is. Or if they even know how old it is): HP Pavilion Slimline
Do they like their computer?: Yeah

Significant items in dorm: Library books, weapons (even though weapons aren't allowed at school)
Which floor dorm is on (B-6): A-4

Classes they are good at: History, math
Classes they hate: PE
Field: History
Grade: GPA is 3.9

Do they get along with:

( )Fanboys/girls
( )Drama queens
(X)Shy/quiet people
( )Downers

( )Narcissists
( )Egomaniacs
( )Self-Depriciative people
(X)Blunt people
( )Beat-around-the bushers
( )Players
(X)Prudes

Are they any of the above?: She's sort of a drama queen but she doesn't like other drama queens. She's pretty outgoing but can easily relate to shy people for some reason. She's very blunt.

Are they religious/spiritual?: She says she's a Christian but she rarely does anything religious
Do they swear?: Sometimes, but not on a regular basis
Drink?: On special occasions
Do drugs?: No
Smoke?: No
Are they a virgin?(You can put undisclosed if needed): No, but she deeply regrets losing her virginity.

Three little habits they have: Constantly cleaning room (making sure there are places to hide her weapons), brushing hair back, tapping fingers together

Three dialect words they use(E.g "y'all", "pop", "bloody", etc.): Yo, y'all, bloody

Do they speak any languages aside from English?: She speaks Russian

Were they raised significantly in any culture?: No

Immediate family: Jane Wall (mother), Mark Wall (father), Ken Wall (brother, deceased)
Other significant family members: Madeline Wall (grandmother), Parker Wall (grandfather)

Criminal record?: None

Her brother was murdered when she was 10, and she's been trying to find his killer ever since.

She lost her virginity at age 16 when she was suffering from severe depression, but that only made her feel worse and she's never done anything like that since then.

Average grade in past level of schooling?: A

Likes: Books, history (especially the history relating to her ancestor Enos Wall; so the history of Bingham Canyon, Utah), music, big social events
Dislikes: The government (in general), bad people
Interests: US History, mining (although she'd never go into a mining career), traveling
Hobbies: Traveling, rock collecting, historical research

Dream job (what they are studying to be): History teacher at

IF U: What degree(s) are you planning on getting?/level of schooling you wish to complete: Ph.D. in United States history

Which sex(male or female current sex) do you wish to share a dorm with?(The dorm sharing agreements are made by the students. It's a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of thing.): Female; she's been afraid of doing anything with guys since she lost her virginity.

Pick a tv show: I'm sorry I can't think of anything right now, I'll do this later
Pick THREE characters they emulate in some way(OK, NO DOCTOR WHO OR SUPERNATURAL. And preferably nothing you think I haven't seen. The reason: I can't emulate other characters well, and I have a feeling if I messed up Supernatural or Doctor Who someone would bite my head off.):
Any other characters (from any universe) they emulate a little bit:

Anything else I should know: I'll also do this later
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:00 pm

"Ethnicities(noticable ones, recent ancestry): None outside of America, but she's related to Utah copper mining tycoon Enos A. Wall"

Hon, I mean like French, German, Russian, etc.

"Body shape?(If you don't know this one, state from widest to narrowest: chest, waist, hips): Waist, chest, hips"

I'm trying to get a mental picture. :<

"Shoes(main ones, anyways, please disclose if they change shoes often): Capris"

What are those?

"Which floor dorm is on (B-6): A-4" No hun, B means Basement. So pick a number from 1-6, or the basement.

VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:07 pm

*facedesk X10* I'm an idiot... XD

She's of English ancestry.

Don't ask about the body shape, I couldn't really think of anything...

*another facepalm* They're pants... Nikes, she wears black and white Nikes.

Sorry for the confusing stuffs...
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Full Birth Name: Alexandra Georgia Delise
Role call name(what teacxirs and students know them by): Alex Delise
Nickname(what friends know them by): Lex
Nickname(what family knows them by): Lexie
Orientation: Pansexual
( )Native American
( )Caucasian
( )Hispanic/Latino
( )African descent
(x)Mixed race(for the mutts and Heinz 57's out there, only pick this if you are half and half, or majorly more than one race)
Ethnicities(noticable ones, recent ancestry): French grandparents on mothers' side and British on fathers'
(Natural)Hair color: Blonde
(Current)Hair color: Dark red
Hair style: Cut short and fwooshed up at the top. Think David Tennant.
Hair type: Straight
Eye color: Hazel
Face shape(If you don't know this one, describe prominent facial features, like large/small jawbone, high/average cheekbones, round/pointed chin, wide/average forehead, etc.): Evenly-proportioned, but xe has a prominent nose, normal forehead, small jawbone, normal cheekbones, and a normal chin.
Which is most prominent, eyes, lips, or nose?: Nose
Long/short neck?: Long
Body shape?(If you don't know this one, state from widest to narrowest: chest, waist, hips): (I know the body type but it's easier to describe this way o3o) Hips, waist, chest
long/average torso?: Long
long/average legs?: Long
Height: 5'10
Weight (or BMI- I.e underweight, average, overweight, obese, or any level of these.): Average
Body type: Wiry
Tattoos: -
Piercings: Eyebrow piercing
Clothing style: Usually simple jeans/tshirt combo but xe prefers black skinny jeans and somewhat baggy band shirts and the like, anything that hides xir shape
Describe favorite articles of clothing(or just 'favorite'): Red converse.
Shoes(main ones, anyways, please disclose if they change shoes often): Xe prefers converse (red are xir favorite and don’t ask why) but xe also wears tennish shoes.
Clothes they hate: Xe’s not a fan of the form-fitting shirts or skirts.
Music style: Classic rock
Favorite band: Two Door Cinema Club
Bands they hate: Mumford and Sons
Favorite type of food: Xe’ll eat anything but has an affinity for Italian.
Favorite food: Tiramisu
Foods they hate: -
Phone model(At least put 'flip phone', 'texting phone/slide phone', 'smartphone', 'landline', or 'none' if you don't know the model): Flip phone
Do they like their phone?: Xe’s fine with it, doesn’t use it a lot. Xe prefers to use xir computer and will go all-out on buying a good one- as seen below
Computer type: Chromebook
Computer maker: Google
Computer model(or at least OS, webcam or no, and how old it is. Or if they even know how old it is): OS: Google system. Webcam: Yes. Age: Barely a month old.
Do they like their computer?: Xe loves that thing and has named it Xander. It is sexy. Like a Xander.
Significant items in dorm: Adam Lambert poster. Xe will bite you if you touch it. Assorted collection of Loki posters, a desk at the window
Which floor dorm is on (B-6): C-4
Classes they are good at: History, Astronomy, Creative Writing
Classes they hate: English, Any and all art classes
Field: Astronomy
Grade: 3.4
Do they get along with:
(x)Fanboys/girls
( )Drama queens
(x)Shy/quiet people
(x)Downers
( )Narcissists
( )Egomaniacs
(x)Self-Depriciative people
(x)Blunt people
(x)Beat-around-the bushers
( )Players
(x)Prudes
Are they any of the above?: A bit of a fanperson. And fairly blunt.
Are they religious/spiritual?: -
Do they swear?: A little.
Drink?: Nope
Do drugs?: Nope
Smoke?: Yes
Are they a virgin?(You can put undisclosed if needed): Virgin
Three little habits they have: Rubs xir fingers together, taps pencil/whatever xe’s holding on things, clicks tongue when impatient, and says fantastic sarcastically.
Three dialect words they use(E.g "y'all", "pop", "bloody", etc.): “nawh”, “sup”, random IRL keyboardsmashing
Do they speak any languages aside from English?: Nope
Were they raised significantly in any culture?: AMMURICAN Nope.
Immediate family: Little half-brother (Darwin, 10), mother (Angela, 51), father (Jeremy, 55)
Other significant family members: -
Criminal record?: -

Xir parents split when xe was at the young age of ten. Xe was taken into custody by xir dad, who remarried and had Darwin. Xir stepmother is pretty nice, but Lex happens to hate xir guts simply because xe can’t replace xir mother inside xir head. A little Stockholm’s syndrome; her mother emotionally and physically abused xir, especially for xir gender. Lex threw xirself into xir work and graduated early from Clark High with honors.

Average grade in past level of schooling?: 3.4
Dislikes: Drawing, dancing, overthinking/complicating
Interests: Psychology, character development
Hobbies: Sewing, singing (she’s in voice training classes outside of U)
Dream job (what they are studying to be): She really just wants to teach astronomy.
IF HS: Do you plan on going to Rosen U after graduation?: -
IF U: What degree(s) are you planning on getting?/level of schooling you wish to complete: Master’s degree in Astronomy
Which sex(male or female current sex) do you wish to share a dorm with?(The dorm sharing agreements are made by the students. It's a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of thing.): Xe does not care
Pick a tv show: DOCTOR WHO
Pick THREE characters they emulate in some way(OK, NO DOCTOR WHO OR SUPERNATURAL. And preferably nothing you think I haven't seen. The reason: I can't emulate otxir characters well, and I have a feeling if I messed up Supernatural or Doctor Who someone would bite my head off.): Juliet Butler (Artemis Fowl), Astrid Farnsworth (Fringe), Sam Axe (Burn Notice)
Any other characters (from any universe) they emulate a little bit: Donna Noble (Doctor Who)
Anything else I should know: Not that I can think. Questions?
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:31 pm

I'm going to apologize in advance if he seems Gary-Stue-ish
Feel free to change him if you want...
ALSO
I'M GOING FULL WEEABOO ON THIS
//KILLED

Full Birth Name: Kyoya Furukawa
Role call name(what teachers and students know them by): Kyoya Furukawa
Nickname(what friends know them by): Goshujin-sama Kyo
Nickname(what family knows them by): Kyo
Sex: Male
Orientation: Pansexual, so feel free to fuck around with stuff...though he does have a kink for getting dominated...juss' sayin'

( )Native American
( )Caucasian
( )Hispanic/Latino
( )African descent
(X)Asian Descent/Pacific Islander
Ethnicities(noticeable ones, recent ancestry): Japanese

(Current)Hair color: Bluish-black
Hair style: Think...Q from Skyfall, exept a bit more straight?
Hair type: Fine
Eye color: Brown almost black
Face shape(If you don't know this one, describe prominent facial features, like large/small jawbone, high/average cheekbones, round/pointed chin, wide/average forehead, etc.): ...Japanese Round, I guess...?
Long/short neck?: Average
Body shape?(If you don't know this one, state from widest to narrowest: chest, waist, hips): Um, wow...erm...Feminine for a male
Height: 5"3
Weight (or BMI- I.e underweight, average, overweight, obese, or any level of these.): Slightly underweight
Body type: Slim, very feminine
Tattos: None, but he wants to get angel wings tattoed on his back~
Piercings: Three up his ears, 16g gauged ear lobes, cartilage piercing on his left ear, and a ear cuff (not exactly a piercing, but it counts...I guess) on his right ear

Clothing style: There's no way to describe his clothing style really...he's quite...gay when it comes to clothing~ He likes slim fitting clothing, not skin tight, just slim. V-necks are wonderful, but normal T-shits are great too, along with long sleeved shirts (V-neck or normal). Skinny jeans a heavenly. Colors are great, just nothing that'll blind someone. He likes cardigans, pull over sweatshirts/hoodies, normal hoodies, etc...scarves are amazing and he has one in every color and pattern. BBC Sherlock Holmes jacket is all that's needed to be said, but normal no-collar jackets are awesome as well. He has a thing for fur trimmed hoods. He wears black rectangular rimmed glasses (I JUST CAN'T DESCRIBE THIS GUYS CLOTHING BLEHEHEHE)
Shoes(main ones, anyways, please disclose if they change shoes often): THESE (http://www.journeys.com/images/products/1_234489_FS.JPG), normal slip on Vans, and black on black high-top Converse. He alternates every day.
Clothes they hate: Super baggy shirts, jeans, etc. Bulky shoes

Music style: Indie, a bit hipster
Favorite band: Just one? Ah hell naw~ The Shins, M83, The Naked and the Famous, Interpol, Radiohead, The Antlers, DyE, Joy Division, Les Discrets, Muse, My Bloody Valentine, Passion Pit, Sleigh Bells, This Will Destroy You, and Adam Lambert (He can't help that he loves this amazing man~)
Bands they hate: He's not one to hate on another person's taste but...bands like Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamine, 3Oh!3, Fall Out Boy, One Direction...you get the point

Favorite type of food: Anything really
Favorite food: Pffff, sushi or strawberry milk
Foods they hate: He doesn't really like bell pepers and he despises okra

Phone model(At least put 'flip phone', 'texting phone/slide phone', 'smartphone', 'landline', or 'none' if you don't know the model): Nokia Dell Venue Android Smartphone...thingy...blugh I didn't know what it was called~
Do they like their phone?: Hell yea he loves his baby

Computer type: Red and black Lenovo ideapad
Computer maker: Lenovo
Computer model(or at least OS, webcam or no, and how old it is. Or if they even know how old it is): Lenovo ideapad z580
Do they like their computer?: He LOVES his computer

Significant items in dorm: Wall of manga and anime, shelf TV shows (Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, etc) and Marvel comics, shelf of anime/comic book figures, closet full of cosplay, tripple screen computer...geeky stuff
Which floor dorm is on (B-6): Whaaa? Um...6-9 I don't know~ You choose~

Classes they are good at: English, Creative Writing (Would that be considered English?) Theater, and Music
Classes they hate: Algebra, Science
Field: Music
Grade: A's I guess...this school strikes me as very prestigious. So unless you had benefits because of family or something, you'd have to have to have pretty high grades...

Do they get along with:
(He's on Tumblr. 'Nuff said.)Fanboys/girls
(Depends on the level of drama...)Drama queens
(Yea)Shy/quiet people
(More or less)Downers

(Sometimes)Narcissists
(Depends)Egomaniacs
(He feels bad for them, so he'll hang around them and encourage them, so yea)Self-Depriciative people
(Yea, most of the time)Blunt people
(If they beat-around-the-bush too much, no)Beat-around-the bushers
(Hahahaha--NO. Seeing as he's had many relationships with people like that, and they never ended well)Players
(He can get annoyed if they're overly...prude-ish)Prudes

Are they any of the above?: He's a bit of a fanboy. When he's acting like a Drama Queen, it's only for the sake of irony. He's really blunt.

Are they religious/spiritual?: Not really, he's agnostic
Do they swear?: He does, but he knows when to tone it down
Drink?: Stuggled with it in the past, still does. He enjoys recreational drinking...even though he's underaged. He mainly drinks when he's upset or needs an escape
Do drugs?: Marijuana, Heroine, pain pills, sleeping pills...but no one knows
Smoke?: Used to, but he quit. He still enjoys the smell of cigarette smoke
Are they a virgin?(You can put undisclosed if needed): Totally justifiable to speculate on

Three little habits they have: Tapping his fingers on his desk/clicking his pen, biting his lip, zoning out when he hears music

Three dialect words they use(E.g "y'all", "pop", "bloody", etc.): I told you I was going full weeb~ He uses "Ne" quite a lot. "Plooh" is often found in his vocabulary and well as "Bitch" and "Motherfucker"
The last two don't have to be...just thought they fit him pretty well~

Do they speak any languages aside from English?: Japanese~

Were they raised significantly in any culture?: He was born in America, so he's be influenced by the American culter, but his parents stuck to many of the Japanese cultural stuff...so a little bit fo both?

Immediate family: Step-Mom, Dad, old brother
Other significant family members: Half sister

Criminal record?: Bootlegging, stealing and selling peoples' personal information...In other words, he is/was an Information Broker
Significant past events?: The deaths of his birth mother and twin brother when he was 13

Likes: People watching, Music, clothes, sushi, winter, Anime (herp derp), Tumblr, Zunes, quite parks, the sound of crunching leaves, fresh snow, pumpkin pie, the smell of freshly cut grass
Dislikes: Apple prodcuts, Twilight, air-heads, insects, SPIDERS, DC comics
Interests: ...Music, anime, cooking, Tumblr...
Hobbies: Writing songs, star gazing, taking walks at night, drawing, video games, watching anime/reading manga, cosplaying

Dream job (what they are studying to be): Musician or Doctor~

IF U: What degree(s) are you planning on getting?/level of schooling you wish to complete: He wants to major in Music, but so he has a back-up plan, he's also studying to be a Doctor (NOT THE TIMELORD EVEN THOUGH THAT'D BE FUCKING SWEET)

Which sex(male or female current sex) do you wish to share a dorm with?(The dorm sharing agreements are made by the students. It's a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of thing.): He's fine with either really

Pick a tv show: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Pick THREE characters they emulate in some way(OK, NO DOCTOR WHO OR SUPERNATURAL. And preferably nothing you think I haven't seen. The reason: I can't emulate other characters well, and I have a feeling if I messed up Supernatural or Doctor Who someone would bite my head off.): Three? BUT I CAN THINK OF JUST ONE THAT SUMS HIM UP SO WELL! Patrick. Just watch the trailer for the movie...yea...he's Patrick when it comes to personality (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aog8680PVmU)
Any other characters (from any universe) they emulate a little bit: Not really...just Patrick

Anything else I should know: He's struggled with self-harm and still does. Mostly because he's lived in his brother's shadow, and his parents are always telling him what he could do better, and if he did a certain thing they would love him. He's gets really depressed and suicidal at times. But he's not a whiner, he doesn't talk about his issues...he was always taught to deal with your problems on your own, and that you shouldn't burden people with your issues.
His family is insanly rich...so yea
He has a way with words, whether he's using them to woo someone, build someone up, or degrade someone.
He's a total geek and he's proud of it~
Acts insanly fabulous and gay even though he's not "completely" gay

Again, I apologize if he's Gary-Stue-ish...so feel free to mess around with his character and stuffs
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:*facedesk X10* I'm an idiot... XD

She's of English ancestry.

Don't ask about the body shape, I couldn't really think of anything...

*another facepalm* They're pants... Nikes, she wears black and white Nikes.

Sorry for the confusing stuffs...

Nuh-uh. ;n;

Ok. Got it. XD It's ok.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:42 pm

EatThePocky wrote:I'm going to apologize in advance if he seems Gary-Stue-ish
Feel free to change him if you want...
ALSO
I'M GOING FULL WEEABOO ON THIS
//KILLED

Full Birth Name: Kyoya Furukawa
Role call name(what teachers and students know them by): Kyoya Furukawa
Nickname(what friends know them by): Goshujin-sama Kyo
Nickname(what family knows them by): Kyo
Sex: Male
Orientation: Pansexual, so feel free to fuck around with stuff...though he does have a kink for getting dominated...juss' sayin'

( )Native American
( )Caucasian
( )Hispanic/Latino
( )African descent
(X)Asian Descent/Pacific Islander
Ethnicities(noticeable ones, recent ancestry): Japanese

(Current)Hair color: Bluish-black
Hair style: Think...Q from Skyfall, exept a bit more straight?
Hair type: Fine
Eye color: Brown almost black
Face shape(If you don't know this one, describe prominent facial features, like large/small jawbone, high/average cheekbones, round/pointed chin, wide/average forehead, etc.): ...Japanese Round, I guess...?
Long/short neck?: Average
Body shape?(If you don't know this one, state from widest to narrowest: chest, waist, hips): Um, wow...erm...Feminine for a male
Height: 5"3
Weight (or BMI- I.e underweight, average, overweight, obese, or any level of these.): Slightly underweight
Body type: Slim, very feminine
Tattos: None, but he wants to get angel wings tattoed on his back~
Piercings: Three up his ears, 16g gauged ear lobes, cartilage piercing on his left ear, and a ear cuff (not exactly a piercing, but it counts...I guess) on his right ear

Clothing style: There's no way to describe his clothing style really...he's quite...gay when it comes to clothing~ He likes slim fitting clothing, not skin tight, just slim. V-necks are wonderful, but normal T-shits are great too, along with long sleeved shirts (V-neck or normal). Skinny jeans a heavenly. Colors are great, just nothing that'll blind someone. He likes cardigans, pull over sweatshirts/hoodies, normal hoodies, etc...scarves are amazing and he has one in every color and pattern. BBC Sherlock Holmes jacket is all that's needed to be said, but normal no-collar jackets are awesome as well. He has a thing for fur trimmed hoods. He wears black rectangular rimmed glasses (I JUST CAN'T DESCRIBE THIS GUYS CLOTHING BLEHEHEHE)
Shoes(main ones, anyways, please disclose if they change shoes often): THESE (http://www.journeys.com/images/products/1_234489_FS.JPG), normal slip on Vans, and black on black high-top Converse. He alternates every day.
Clothes they hate: Super baggy shirts, jeans, etc. Bulky shoes

Music style: Indie, a bit hipster
Favorite band: Just one? Ah hell naw~ The Shins, M83, The Naked and the Famous, Interpol, Radiohead, The Antlers, DyE, Joy Division, Les Discrets, Muse, My Bloody Valentine, Passion Pit, Sleigh Bells, This Will Destroy You, and Adam Lambert (He can't help that he loves this amazing man~)
Bands they hate: He's not one to hate on another person's taste but...bands like Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamine, 3Oh!3, Fall Out Boy, One Direction...you get the point

Favorite type of food: Anything really
Favorite food: Pffff, sushi or strawberry milk
Foods they hate: He doesn't really like bell pepers and he despises okra

Phone model(At least put 'flip phone', 'texting phone/slide phone', 'smartphone', 'landline', or 'none' if you don't know the model): Nokia Dell Venue Android Smartphone...thingy...blugh I didn't know what it was called~
Do they like their phone?: Hell yea he loves his baby

Computer type: Red and black Lenovo ideapad
Computer maker: Lenovo
Computer model(or at least OS, webcam or no, and how old it is. Or if they even know how old it is): Lenovo ideapad z580
Do they like their computer?: He LOVES his computer

Significant items in dorm: Wall of manga and anime, shelf TV shows (Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, etc) and Marvel comics, shelf of anime/comic book figures, closet full of cosplay, tripple screen computer...geeky stuff
Which floor dorm is on (B-6): Whaaa? Um...6-9 I don't know~ You choose~

Classes they are good at: English, Creative Writing (Would that be considered English?) Theater, and Music
Classes they hate: Algebra, Science
Field: Music
Grade: A's I guess...this school strikes me as very prestigious. So unless you had benefits because of family or something, you'd have to have to have pretty high grades...

Do they get along with:
(He's on Tumblr. 'Nuff said.)Fanboys/girls
(Depends on the level of drama...)Drama queens
(Yea)Shy/quiet people
(More or less)Downers

(Sometimes)Narcissists
(Depends)Egomaniacs
(He feels bad for them, so he'll hang around them and encourage them, so yea)Self-Depriciative people
(Yea, most of the time)Blunt people
(If they beat-around-the-bush too much, no)Beat-around-the bushers
(Hahahaha--NO. Seeing as he's had many relationships with people like that, and they never ended well)Players
(He can get annoyed if they're overly...prude-ish)Prudes

Are they any of the above?: He's a bit of a fanboy. When he's acting like a Drama Queen, it's only for the sake of irony. He's really blunt.

Are they religious/spiritual?: Not really, he's agnostic
Do they swear?: He does, but he knows when to tone it down
Drink?: Stuggled with it in the past, still does. He enjoys recreational drinking...even though he's underaged. He mainly drinks when he's upset or needs an escape
Do drugs?: Marijuana, Heroine, pain pills, sleeping pills...but no one knows
Smoke?: Used to, but he quit. He still enjoys the smell of cigarette smoke
Are they a virgin?(You can put undisclosed if needed): Totally justifiable to speculate on

Three little habits they have: Tapping his fingers on his desk/clicking his pen, biting his lip, zoning out when he hears music

Three dialect words they use(E.g "y'all", "pop", "bloody", etc.): I told you I was going full weeb~ He uses "Ne" quite a lot. "Plooh" is often found in his vocabulary and well as "Bitch" and "Motherfucker"
The last two don't have to be...just thought they fit him pretty well~

Do they speak any languages aside from English?: Japanese~

Were they raised significantly in any culture?: He was born in America, so he's be influenced by the American culter, but his parents stuck to many of the Japanese cultural stuff...so a little bit fo both?

Immediate family: Step-Mom, Dad, old brother
Other significant family members: Half sister

Criminal record?: Bootlegging, stealing and selling peoples' personal information...In other words, he is/was an Information Broker
Significant past events?: The deaths of his birth mother and twin brother when he was 13

Likes: People watching, Music, clothes, sushi, winter, Anime (herp derp), Tumblr, Zunes, quite parks, the sound of crunching leaves, fresh snow, pumpkin pie, the smell of freshly cut grass
Dislikes: Apple prodcuts, Twilight, air-heads, insects, SPIDERS, DC comics
Interests: ...Music, anime, cooking, Tumblr...
Hobbies: Writing songs, star gazing, taking walks at night, drawing, video games, watching anime/reading manga, cosplaying

Dream job (what they are studying to be): Musician or Doctor~

IF U: What degree(s) are you planning on getting?/level of schooling you wish to complete: He wants to major in Music, but so he has a back-up plan, he's also studying to be a Doctor (NOT THE TIMELORD EVEN THOUGH THAT'D BE FUCKING SWEET)

Which sex(male or female current sex) do you wish to share a dorm with?(The dorm sharing agreements are made by the students. It's a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of thing.): He's fine with either really

Pick a tv show: The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Pick THREE characters they emulate in some way(OK, NO DOCTOR WHO OR SUPERNATURAL. And preferably nothing you think I haven't seen. The reason: I can't emulate other characters well, and I have a feeling if I messed up Supernatural or Doctor Who someone would bite my head off.): Three? BUT I CAN THINK OF JUST ONE THAT SUMS HIM UP SO WELL! Patrick. Just watch the trailer for the movie...yea...he's Patrick when it comes to personality (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aog8680PVmU)
Any other characters (from any universe) they emulate a little bit: Not really...just Patrick

Anything else I should know: He's struggled with self-harm and still does. Mostly because he's lived in his brother's shadow, and his parents are always telling him what he could do better, and if he did a certain thing they would love him. He's gets really depressed and suicidal at times. But he's not a whiner, he doesn't talk about his issues...he was always taught to deal with your problems on your own, and that you shouldn't burden people with your issues.
His family is insanly rich...so yea
He has a way with words, whether he's using them to woo someone, build someone up, or degrade someone.
He's a total geek and he's proud of it~
Acts insanly fabulous and gay even though he's not "completely" gay

Again, I apologize if he's Gary-Stue-ish...so feel free to mess around with his character and stuffs

I SMELL THE MAKINGS OF A GREAT OTP

But I'm going to do that cruel thing that Hollywood does, but better.

You'll see.

No, cruel in a good way why would I do it otherwise pshaw
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:46 pm

I FORGOT TO INCLUDE:

Lanie is bipolar, and she drops out of the scene when she goes into depression most times.

Also, note: TELL ME IF I AM FOCUSING TOO HEAVILY ON ONE CHARACTER, OR A PAIRING, AS I HAVE A TENDENCY TO DO. I WANT THEM ALL TO HAVE RELATIVELY EQUAL ROLES, MORE OR LESS ~

All of you guys have created AMAZING characters, and all the details will take me weeks if not months to unfold.

~MOTIVATIONNN~

This is going to be so fun ~

I'll start as soon as I can make it back to the library, if not sooner.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:04 am

Ok, so here is how I will put the episodes on here:

Kay, guys?

I find it really ironic that I use "hide" to make episodes more obvious. Just thought I'd point that out.

Also, below is the test I did to figure this out for your enjoyment.

This is the kind of test that reminds me of Zaphod Beeblebrox's panic glasses.

Serious shit man.

Hey Aubeee can u see dis

hhhhi how about dis one
Spoiler:
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down