TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

o-o Vampire lords are awesome.

3 posters

Go down

o-o Vampire lords are awesome.  Empty o-o Vampire lords are awesome.

Post  Gray Fullbuster Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:11 am

I decided I'd live a little in Skyrim and became a Vampire lord. I CAN FLY YO!

I also forgot how bad it sucks to be a Vampire in Skyrim. o-o If you don't get blood for awhile your powers get stronger and people start to notice you're a vampire. o-o If you get to far with out blood the people will start attacking you if you enter a city. hajkdghjkaeh

So much hassle.

In other news

My dad went out to get CODII There was a guy there who voiced one of the characters. He signed our copy. *Q*
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

o-o Vampire lords are awesome.  Empty Re: o-o Vampire lords are awesome.

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:16 am

For some unknown reason, this reminds me of where you carry sheep to get part guards in Tak and the Power of Juju.

I don't even. XD My brain. XD

Oh dude, that has to suck. O-o"

Awesome. ouo
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:18 am

GaDGeT wrote:For some unknown reason, this reminds me of where you carry sheep to get part guards in Tak and the Power of Juju.

Awesome. ouo

Wasn't that a TV show?

I don't even either. XD

It does. DX I think my husband will attack me too. ;o; Ironically he's a werewolf. XD

Totes.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:49 pm

Kirito wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:For some unknown reason, this reminds me of where you carry sheep to get part guards in Tak and the Power of Juju.

Awesome. ouo

Wasn't that a TV show?

I don't even either. XD

It does. DX I think my husband will attack me too. ;o; Ironically he's a werewolf. XD

Totes.

Yeah, but it was a game first.

XDD

Oh wow. XD
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:19 am

Kirito wrote:I decided I'd live a little in Skyrim and became a Vampire lord. I CAN FLY YO!

I also forgot how bad it sucks to be a Vampire in Skyrim. o-o If you don't get blood for awhile your powers get stronger and people start to notice you're a vampire. o-o If you get to far with out blood the people will start attacking you if you enter a city. hajkdghjkaeh

So much hassle.

In other news

My dad went out to get CODII There was a guy there who voiced one of the characters. He signed our copy. *Q*

I WANTED TO SEE RICH MCDONALD THE MAN WHO VOICES ONE OF THE BEST CHARACTERS EVERS>>>>/goes to die in a corner/
It is up there with Black ops 1 I am haveing so much fun...now I am doing school :/
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 am

[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:
Kirito wrote:I decided I'd live a little in Skyrim and became a Vampire lord. I CAN FLY YO!

So much hassle.

In other news

I WANTED TO SEE RICH MCDONALD THE MAN WHO VOICES ONE OF THE BEST CHARACTERS EVERS>>>>/goes to die in a corner/
It is up there with Black ops 1 I am haveing so much fun...now I am doing school :/

That's who it was? I don't play COD: Black Ops as much as everyone on my X-box friend list. XD [Seriously, that's all I see, I'm like the only one playing Skyrim still. o-o]
I'll have to break it out this week end and see how it is. I'm not one for shooters [Unless its Left 4 Dead >.>;; ]
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 am

Kirito wrote:

So much hassle.

In other news

That's who it was? I don't play COD: Black Ops as much as everyone on my X-box friend list. XD [Seriously, that's all I see, I'm like the only one playing Skyrim still. o-o]
I'll have to break it out this week end and see how it is. I'm not one for shooters [Unless its Left 4 Dead >.>;; ]

YAY ANOTHER PERSON ON THIS DAMNED PLANET WHO DOES NOT REQUIRE FPSES TO CONTINUE LIVINGGG

Sorry, I'm just more of a retro gamer. Retro games, platformers, and games that involve either the four horsemen or the gates of hell whee (Isn't Oblivion in the same series as Skyrim?)
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:59 am

GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:

So much hassle.

In other news

YAY ANOTHER PERSON ON THIS DAMNED PLANET WHO DOES NOT REQUIRE FPSES TO CONTINUE LIVINGGG

Sorry, I'm just more of a retro gamer. Retro games, platformers, and games that involve either the four horsemen or the gates of hell whee (Isn't Oblivion in the same series as Skyrim?)

AHhaha. XDDD I thought I was the only one.

Yes Oblivion is the same series as Skyrim, except its not as pretty and you're not a bad ass Dragonborne. XD
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Kirito wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:

So much hassle.

In other news

Yes Oblivion is the same series as Skyrim, except its not as pretty and you're not a bad ass Dragonborne. XD

I know right XD

Ah, ok. ;u;
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Kirito wrote:

So much hassle.

In other news

Yeah one annoying chick on my friend list came into my party and started nagging about how I am a no-lifing loser nerd cause I got it at midnight, and then said you can just get it at Christmas blabdey blab blaah! It was so dumb...
The zombies are really fun, multiplayer is pretty cool too...and the campaign is nice there is a custom class for the missions
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Kirito wrote:

So much hassle.

In other news

Yeah one annoying chick on my friend list came into my party and started nagging about how I am a no-lifing loser nerd cause I got it at midnight, and then said you can just get it at Christmas blabdey blab blaah! It was so dumb...
The zombies are really fun, multiplayer is pretty cool too...and the campaign is nice there is a custom class for the missions

Don't you just LOVE how people bash other people when they don't act the way they think someone should act?

I mean, not a fan of the Biebs, but I wouldn't even make fun of someone for waiting in line all night to get his autograph. Just, why. Not everyone has the same tastes and interests, you know.

And the only no-lifer I see is the one who is judging something that isn't up for judge.

Who cares, anyways? /rant
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:42 pm

Kirito wrote:

So much hassle.

In other news

My dad got it at midnight too, >.> I bet everyone on her friends list did. She's the low life that needs to nag about how she didn't get it at midnight. XD I thought I was going to but I guess I'm getting Halo 4 for Christmas. I should play it since its the thing right now. We should party up one day and play for a bit. xD
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:47 pm

GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:

So much hassle.

In other news

I know right XD

Ah, ok. ;u;

~sparkle sparkle~

I have Oblivion but I'm pretty picky about how the games I play look. [LOL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHY YOU"RE RAISED BY GAMER PARENTS AND THEY GET ALL THE PRETTY GAMES.] Sure I'll play classics like Final Fantasy 7 or old Nintendo games. [My bro has a Super NES in California, Harvest moon is super fun to play on it. *Q* ]
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:21 pm

GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:

So much hassle.

In other news

Don't you just LOVE how people bash other people when they don't act the way they think someone should act?

I mean, not a fan of the Biebs, but I wouldn't even make fun of someone for waiting in line all night to get his autograph. Just, why. Not everyone has the same tastes and interests, you know.

And the only no-lifer I see is the one who is judging something that isn't up for judge.

Who cares, anyways? /rant

I know right! I was like bitch please, you just ain't cool enough to play it...

I would make fun of that that is practically the only reason to make fun of others...xD
Although I would care, gay males and 7 year olds who like his music could wait around all they want Idgaf lol

My dad got it at midnight too, >.> I bet everyone on her friends list did. She's the low life that needs to nag about how she didn't get it at midnight. XD I thought I was going to but I guess I'm getting Halo 4 for Christmas. I should play it since its the thing right now. We should party up one day and play for a bit. xD

She just she needs to shut up and play her dumb MW3 haha
Ha I went and partied it up with Kyler and Jonathon waiting in line and playing it an hour early in 35-50ish weather it was awesome xD
I won a giant 9 foot tall Master Chief from the drink stand because my mom was his best customer tis awesome~
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Kirito wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:

So much hassle.

In other news

I know right XD

Ah, ok. ;u;

~sparkle sparkle~

I have Oblivion but I'm pretty picky about how the games I play look. [LOL THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHY YOU"RE RAISED BY GAMER PARENTS AND THEY GET ALL THE PRETTY GAMES.] Sure I'll play classics like Final Fantasy 7 or old Nintendo games. [My bro has a Super NES in California, Harvest moon is super fun to play on it. *Q* ]

I'm kind of like that too, to an extent. XD

Classic games. ;u; I have an Atari, N64, SNES, and an NES. I think I'm a little too obsessed.

Actually...

I think I have way too many game systems. XD

Ones I personally have bought:
Playstation 2
Nintendo DS Lite

Ok, these were free, but psssh:
GameCube
Atari 2600(possibly broken)
Nintendo 64/Super Nintendo Entertainment Center Emulator
Nintendo Entertainment Center

Ones I might inherit:
Playstation 3

Ones I probably won't inherit but my parents still own:
Nintendo 64(Damn you father you said I could have this one)
Wii
Game Boy
Game Boy Color(My first GB was turquoise. ;u; )
Game Boy Advanced
Game Boy Advanced SP (THIS IS ALSO MINE, DAAADDDD ;n; )

Which basically means the only game console franchises I haven't touched are Sega and Microsoft. XD And I'm fifteen, and broke, so once I am not, expect that to change too.

I STILL NEED SKYRIM UGGGH I NEED MY OWN PS3 *facedesk* *facekeyboard* *wait, I don't have either of those.*

*facepalm* *facephone* *facebed*
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:43 pm

NOT TO MENTION THAT MY PHONE HAS N64, GBA, GBC, DS, AND SNES EMULATORS

AND MY TABLET HAS AN N64 ONE

AND SO DOES MY LAPTOP

ASGDJFKAGAGGFFF VIDEO GAMES ;o;
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:26 pm

GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:

So much hassle.

In other news

I know right XD

Ah, ok. ;u;

~sparkle sparkle~

Classic games. ;u; I have an Atari, N64, SNES, and an NES. I think I'm a little too obsessed.

Actually...

Playstation 2
Nintendo DS Lite

GameCube

Ones I might inherit:
Playstation 3

Wii
Game Boy
Game Boy Advanced

Which basically means the only game console franchises I haven't touched are Sega and Microsoft. XD And I'm fifteen, and broke, so once I am not, expect that to change too.

I STILL NEED SKYRIM UGGGH I NEED MY OWN PS3 *facedesk* *facekeyboard* *wait, I don't have either of those.*

I've always wanted an Atari, and a PS2, mainly cause the PS2 has some of the best JRPG games out there. I have no idea why I want an Atari, I just want x3. I have a 64, but I have no idea where that went. o-o I really want to play Ocarina of Time too. XD

I have quite a few that I've played, but don't really own. Except the top two columns. xD

Things that I got for free:
I have two Gameboy Advances.. That's about it. xD

Inherited:
A gaming computer [with Steam and almost 120 games that I may never play o-o]
X-box 360
two original X-boxs [even though none of the controllers work o-o we were reckless kids.]
A wii.
Maybe the Ps1, but I think that's long gone too. XD

Used to have:
Sega
I think we had a super Nintendo

At the G-ma's house:
Playstation 2
Super NES
NES
Wii
A Gameboy DS [my bro said I can have it next time I go down to CA. *W* ]
Gamecube [never really touched that one]
Sega Dreamcaster [I think that's what it's called]
I know there's something else, but I can't remember. o3o

If you could, try to avoid getting Skyrim on the PS3, you can't get any of the DLCs for it. [I don't think they are even working to get them.] Maybe in the future it would be a good investment. Computer and X-box are the best things to get it on.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:27 pm

GaDGeT wrote:NOT TO MENTION THAT MY PHONE HAS N64, GBA, GBC, DS, AND SNES EMULATORS

AND SO DOES MY LAPTOP

I have a GB advanced Emulator and a Playstation 1 emulator. o-o Or is it a PS2? One of those. XD

I want more. jfkalgjeklghklg
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:28 pm

Kirito wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Kirito wrote:

So much hassle.

In other news

I know right XD

Ah, ok. ;u;

~sparkle sparkle~

Actually...

Playstation 2
Nintendo DS Lite

GameCube

Ones I might inherit:
Playstation 3

Wii
Game Boy
Game Boy Advanced

I've always wanted an Atari, and a PS2, mainly cause the PS2 has some of the best JRPG games out there. I have no idea why I want an Atari, I just want x3. I have a 64, but I have no idea where that went. o-o I really want to play Ocarina of Time too. XD

I have quite a few that I've played, but don't really own. Except the top two columns. xD

Things that I got for free:
I have two Gameboy Advances.. That's about it. xD

Inherited:
A gaming computer [with Steam and almost 120 games that I may never play o-o]
X-box 360
two original X-boxs [even though none of the controllers work o-o we were reckless kids.]
A wii.
Maybe the Ps1, but I think that's long gone too. XD

Used to have:
Sega
I think we had a super Nintendo

At the G-ma's house:
Playstation 2
Super NES
NES
Wii
A Gameboy DS [my bro said I can have it next time I go down to CA. *W* ]
Gamecube [never really touched that one]
Sega Dreamcaster [I think that's what it's called]
I know there's something else, but I can't remember. o3o

If you could, try to avoid getting Skyrim on the PS3, you can't get any of the DLCs for it. [I don't think they are even working to get them.] Maybe in the future it would be a good investment. Computer and X-box are the best things to get it on.

XD Wow.

Well at least I'm not alone. ;u;

I tried out my Game Cube last night. XD

The heck is wrong with Crash Bandicoot I do not get that game at all. XD

Bah, Sony YU suck.

If only I had any of those. ;u;

I mean, I'm planning to get an Xbox, and a Chromebook eventually (yay for marvelous pricing~), and well, hopefully getting my laptop fixed (nevar buying Adele again probably -n- Too many bad experiences. Which is also why I hate HP.).

But that takes money and I don't have money, and ugggghhhhhh ;n;

Which, so would buying a whole 'nother PS3, but still... XD

I need a job that doesn't pay in game systems, and self-accomplishment. XD It's nice, but money is a bit more universal.

Maybe I could leech for commishes. ;u; The whole starving artist thing is getting to me too.

I COULD SELL MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR~ (Ahaha, that one was a joke. Not happening.)
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Kirito wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:NOT TO MENTION THAT MY PHONE HAS N64, GBA, GBC, DS, AND SNES EMULATORS

AND SO DOES MY LAPTOP

I have a GB advanced Emulator and a Playstation 1 emulator. o-o Or is it a PS2? One of those. XD

I want more. jfkalgjeklghklg

I think my favorite is the N64, but then again, that is probably because N64 grudge w/ padre. XD

I want a PS2 emulator. Katamari on my phone ftw. ouo
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum