TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I JUST HAVE ALL THESE FEELS (Yes, the same one from dA. It's IM POR TANT. IMPORTANT. I'll shut up now.)

Go down

I JUST HAVE ALL THESE FEELS (Yes, the same one from dA. It's IM POR TANT. IMPORTANT. I'll shut up now.)  Empty I JUST HAVE ALL THESE FEELS (Yes, the same one from dA. It's IM POR TANT. IMPORTANT. I'll shut up now.)

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:27 am

I just watched like, the most amazing thing in history.

If you haven't seen the pilot of Eli Stone, go watch it now.

LIKE, NOW.

NOOOW. It's on Netflix. Come on, what's an hour? It's worth it. I promise.

It's funny, and cute, and sad, and cute, and funny....

"I'm afraid you have conjoined butts in your head. That makes you a double butthead."

"What an I supposed to do if George Michaels shows up in my living room again?

*shrugs* Get his autograph."

"Did you fall down the stairs? Were you on ecstasy?

Ooh, maybe you fell down the stairs BECAUSE you were on ecstasy!"

And ASDFADGAGSAHFJDJAKSJFGASDF GO WATCH ITTT~

Meanwhile, she wonders if SHE has an aneurysm.

Seems possible.

Time for an MRI.

Because, y'know, my last one was two years ago, that is SUCH a long time. Oh lord, it's gonna burst any second.

I hate being such a hypochondriac. But it'd be nice to know. Plus, I'm scared to death of aneurysms. Scared. To death.

... Now wait a minute, that's not funny.

Seriously. I was being dead serious. It just happened. Ohmygod I swear that wasn't intentional.

Anyhoo, yeah, I know the fact that I do have hallucinations, blah, blah, blah is most likely just withdrawal; my tendency towards abuse is probably just due to other things, blah, blah, blah. But. I still want to make sure.

I'm not afraid of death, but that doesn't mean I welcome it.

Back to what I wad talking about.

ANYWAYS,

I just... I just watched the pilot, and it has got to rank up there on my top favorite episodes of all time.

And it probably tops all the other pilots, with the exception of Touch, which is amazing also. Or at least the pilot was. I kind of got lazy about that show. :iconlazycryplz:

And Sherlock. Pff, I'd be crazy if I didn't count that one.

But like... I cried twice while watching that.

Twice? In the same hour? From a *gasp* TV SHOW? Separate incidents.

And not from excruciating laughter? (though there was that too.)

LOLWUT, SHE MUST BE GETTING SOFT.

But seriously. I hardly ever cry. Especially during movies/TV shows. But that one struck a chord.

And my funnybone.

Doesn't happen often.

Also, you never see me singing praises like this. So it HAS to be good, amiriiiight?

AND IT HAS THAT GUY FROM FLIGHT 29 DOWN, AND THE DAD FROM EVERWOOD, AND JUST WAAATCH.

Preasu? c:
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down