TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyrim Adventures. :3

2 posters

Go down

Skyrim Adventures. :3 Empty Skyrim Adventures. :3

Post  Gray Fullbuster Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:08 am

So I restarted my Skyrim game last Saturday because I was sick of being a Kahjiit. [Cat people, Nyan. :3 ] They told me I could be anything I want, so I became a Dark Elf. XD ~shot~

So as a weak level character I started my journey to become a dangerous hero.

As I reached Whiterun I decided I should join the Companions, not knowing they were werewolves at the time. In Jorrvaskr I met Farkas, who helped me become a Companion and showed his true self to me in a cave. :') It was love at first sight. [Oh my god, what am I saying?]

Once I became a member of the Circle and a Werewolf I was able to marry Farkas. I quickly ran to Riften to get the Amulet of Mara and then run back to Whiterun. Farkas saw my amulet and was like "Is that the Amulet of Mara?" Then I said. "It is, are you interested?" Then he said. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't." I kinda just died there. I seriously feel like I was playing a dating sim. XD Now we are happily married and he trains me in heavy armor and makes me money.

Okay, enough of that.

I went wondering around for Dragons because I need their souls for the shouts I have obtained. I heard a rumor of a dragon stalking some crazy mountain. I go up there and I see the dragon and I destroy it with my awesome bow and arrow skills. I went to the word wall to learn the new shout and OUT OF FREAKING NOWHERE this Dragon Priest comes out and starts killing me with all these fancy fire moves. I had to leave that area cause there is no way a level 10 could even damage the Dragon Priest. [I got some damage on him, but that's all :I ]

I go and do some other quests like become an Assassin and get sexy armor. I met Cicero, this cray cray jester dude who seems to be obsessed with the night mothers bod. Creepy right? I'd so marry him if it was possible. Just sayin'

I'm going to stop there. XD I have stuff to do.

Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Skyrim Adventures. :3 Empty Re: Skyrim Adventures. :3

Post  EatThePocky Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:49 pm

You can get married in Skyrim? How come I never knew this? Man, I'm getting a crap-ton of wives now. LONG LIVE POLYGAMY!

Dude, just go full kamikaze on that stupid priest guy XD

MARRY HIM! POLYGAMY DUDE! DO EEEEET!
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:14 pm

EatThePocky wrote:You can get married in Skyrim? How come I never knew this? Man, I'm getting a crap-ton of wives now. LONG LIVE POLYGAMY!

Dude, just go full kamikaze on that stupid priest guy XD

MARRY HIM! POLYGAMY DUDE! DO EEEEET!

I think you can only marry one person. I would have husbands and wives all over the place. :3

I went back to fight him and the damage I dealt earlier was still there [wasn't very much damage] but I got him then I stole his face. :3

I can't marry Cicero. ;n; He is unwedable.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down