TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm up next

5 posters

Go down

I'm up next Empty I'm up next

Post  Raptorguy14 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Technically it's a couple days late but...

Most of you probably know about at least part of this already. But I'll tell the rest of it.

I gotta warn you, it's a bit...well if you don't want to be freaked out feel free to turn around.

Several months ago, I discovered that I'm a prude.

OK, most guys my age are turned on by feminine nudity. Even if they don't admit it.

Not only am I not turned on, I'm disgusted. I literally cannot look at it. At all. None of it.

Even the words disgust me and make me feel uncomfortable.

But the strange thing is, some things make me more queasy than others. For instance, the words "breast" and "boob" don't disgust me at all for some reason. Maybe it's because I associate breast with chicken, and boob with booby (a type of bird). Also, I'm not uncomfortable with the word "uterus", but I'm uncomfortable with pretty much everything else.

Actual live stuff freaks me out the most, but fortunately I haven't seen any of that. Pictures are what I've seen, on dA and celebrity fan pages on Facebook (I will NEVER look at "posts by all people" again because of this). Even simple drawings (like in health books) freak me out.

Same goes for the male stuff. I get uncomfortable even looking at myself.

So...yep, end of that coming out statement. Hopefully I get more comfortable when I get married.
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

I'm up next Empty Re: I'm up next

Post  Kaeptin Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:Technically it's a couple days late but...

Most of you probably know about at least part of this already. But I'll tell the rest of it.

I gotta warn you, it's a bit...well if you don't want to be freaked out feel free to turn around.

OK, most guys my age are turned on by feminine nudity. Even if they don't admit it.

Not only am I not turned on, I'm disgusted. I literally cannot look at it. At all. None of it.

But the strange thing is, some things make me more queasy than others. For instance, the words "breast" and "boob" don't disgust me at all for some reason. Maybe it's because I associate breast with chicken, and boob with booby (a type of bird). Also, I'm not uncomfortable with the word "uterus", but I'm uncomfortable with pretty much everything else.

Actual live stuff freaks me out the most, but fortunately I haven't seen any of that. Pictures are what I've seen, on dA and celebrity fan pages on Facebook (I will NEVER look at "posts by all people" again because of this). Even simple drawings (like in health books) freak me out.

So...yep, end of that coming out statement. Hopefully I get more comfortable when I get married.

Mm. It's either something you'll warm up to, or you may never adjust to it; you'll find out. Whatever the case, it's all good. c:
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:06 pm

ace-all-over-the-place wrote:

Mm. It's either something you'll warm up to, or you may never adjust to it; you'll find out. Whatever the case, it's all good. c:

Yeah. I kind of want kids when I get married, so hopefully it's one of those things I'll warm up to. But I'll accept it either way; adoption is always possible.
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:24 pm

Well, thankfully I'm not much for physical stuff. (I contradict myself so much...)

So.

:3 I love you all the same <33
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:26 pm

TeasPlease wrote:

Well, thankfully I'm not much for physical stuff. (I contradict myself so much...)

So.

:3 <33 Love you
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:27 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:

So.

:3 <33 Love you

Love you too ~ <33 X3
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:19 pm

You might grow out of it someday, you never know. In fact, as you grow your views will change. I mean, even I know my views on who I am might change. But I'm here for you, bro~ And if you need someone to talk to, I'm always here ;w;
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:23 pm

You're right. And thank you. Smile
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:10 pm

The word "boobie" doesn't bother me...when you use the word "uterus" its not exactly comforting...that is all xD
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:47 am

[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:

The word "boobie" doesn't bother me...when you use the word "uterus" its not exactly comforting...that is all xD

XDDD I laughed so hard when I read this.

THIS coming from the guy who said: "Why is it so embarrassing? It's only natural." on the topic of nudity.

Yes, I remember.

Yes, you really did say that. I'm paraphrasing, as usual, but you did say that.

You did. XD
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:33 pm

TeasPlease wrote:

THIS coming from the guy who said: "Why is it so embarrassing? It's only natural." on the topic of nudity.

Yes, I remember.

You did. XD

It is only natural that does not mean I like people going around saying it...I mean it just sounds odd...unless you have one...Okay Imma stop typing now xD /shoots self
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:16 pm

When I first saw this, your comment didn't show up. So it looked like all you did was quote me.

I was gonna say, "What do you mean by that, Kyle?"

But anyway...

So that word bothers you eh?
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:

When I first saw this, your comment didn't show up. So it looked like all you did was quote me.

But anyway...

It doesn't bother me it just is odd to say it haha, it takes quite a lot to freak me out...And I actually put my comment in your quote xD so I had to edit it
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:36 pm

TeasPlease wrote:

Yes, I remember.

You did. XD

It is only natural that does not mean I like people going around saying it...I mean it just sounds odd...unless you have one...Okay Imma stop typing now xD /shoots self

XDDD Probably a good idea.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:39 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:

But anyway...

It doesn't bother me it just is odd to say it haha, it takes quite a lot to freak me out...And I actually put my comment in your quote xD so I had to edit it

XD Oh I see, I've done that a few times.
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum