TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just need to let off some steam

+2
VeronicaMarsCandybars
EatThePocky
6 posters

Go down

Just need to let off some steam Empty Just need to let off some steam

Post  EatThePocky Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:24 pm

Cursing may be involved in this because, well, I'm fucking pissed off

Okay, so my friend asked me to go to this youth function at my old church.
I didn't want to be mean so I went. Why the hell not? I won't pay attention to all the Douchy von Douchensteins and I'll be fine
HAHAHAHAHAHA--no
First thing that happens when I walk in...getting bombarded by all the fuck-asses who haven't seen me in years. YEARS
"Hahaha, it's the cutter. Have you tried killing yourself yet?"
"Where are the stitches, emo kid?"
"I heard you OD. That's pretty hilarious."
"Why do you look like a guy? Are you a lesbian?"
"Haha, she's a total dyke"
"Butch"
"Faggot"
"It"
"You shouldn't be here. It's for people like us, not disgusting THINGS like you"
And I could go on for hours.
I know this shouldn't piss me off. In fact, their not even close to be somewhat hurtful insults. It's just really annoying that I'M the target for all their idiocy.
And then, the fucking retard youth pastor proceeds to preach a message about "how gay is a sin, and you're going to hell if your gay."
AND I QUOTE, "Being gay is a sin. You will experience the fires of hell if you go down that road. But you can escape that. Just give up your evil ways and confess your sins. God will forgive you."
And then he turns TOWARDS ME and says, "We can help you. Give up your evil ways, and give your life to God. There is nothing more satisfying than being in total submission to God. You may think you're whole, but you're really not. You will never be whole if you don't surrender to God. If you're struggling with gender confusion or same sex attractions, we can help. You won't be happy if you live like that."
Excuse me? I'm TREMENDOUSLY happy with my life and myself. If I was being a mindless follower like you, I would NEVER be happy. I would be wearing a mask, hiding who I really was, living for someone else, and just being miserable because I couldn't do what I wanted to. And being a slave for a God that I don't even know exists? Please. I want some hard proof that he's real before I start giving my whole fucking life to him.
I'm happy with my life right now. I'm who I am, I'm not being fake, not lying to myself, I'm living for myself AND OTHERS, I have amazing friends, people who care about me, people who support me, people who understand and don't judge me, and I'm HAPPY. HAPPY. My life's pretty fucking awesome if you ask me. But of course you won't, because you don't care if I'm happy. You just care about people thinking the way you do, and if they don't they're a Satan worshiper and they should die.
I'm so fed up with religion and church right now. You don't even know.
They're supposed to love you for who you are, but no. Their children are some of the most hateful, ignorant, and retarded children I've ever met. And the adults are even more so. If I ever have someone try to "fix me", I swear I will punch them until their face isn't even recognizable.
If you don't understand something, then you don't have to say anything. It should be no concern to you how I live my life. It's my life, not yours, so stop trying to regulate and tell me how to live.
And if you do try to "fix me" or tell me how to live then, FUCK. OFF. I don't give a fuck about you and your prejudice attitude. Please get out of my life.
...I'm done now. Sorry, I just needed to get that off of my chest.
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Just need to let off some steam Empty Re: Just need to let off some steam

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:02 pm

This... This is why I'm so glad I don't subscribe to those types of religions.

I personally don't believe in hell, and it makes me want to staple shut the mouths of anyone who says "You're going to go to hell because ____". It's rude. It's nasty, and cruel. There is a difference between not agreeing with what someone does, and blatantly telling them that they are a terrible person who deserves eternal burning torture.

They're hypocrites. They want to pick on you and stick up their nose to you because you're human, and you don't fit in their definition of 'normal'. When the sad reality for them is that they are just human too. And they're probably guilty of just as serious of 'sin'.

From what I can tell, most religions are a lot like the government. They make you pay out money. Where does it go? They don't tell you. Or they give you a blanket excuse. They make you promises, and never hold up to them. They ruin people's lives, and then tell them THEY'RE the ones at fault.

I mean, you'd think if they were truly run by God, they would be able to have common sense and unity.

This coming from a religious girl. (Not THAT kind of religion, however)
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:43 pm

I never associate myself with those kinds of people, even if they claim to be of the religion I belong to.

True Christians don't say stuff like that. True Christians accept you for who you are.

I'm sorry that happened. If I were there with you I would've stood up for you, and I would've had a long conversation with that pastor.
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:46 am

EatThePocky wrote:Cursing may be involved in this because, well, I'm fucking pissed off

I didn't want to be mean so I went. Why the hell not? I won't pay attention to all the Douchy von Douchensteins and I'll be fine
HAHAHAHAHAHA--no
First thing that happens when I walk in...getting bombarded by all the fuck-asses who haven't seen me in years. YEARS
"Butch"
"Faggot"
"It"
"You shouldn't be here. It's for people like us, not disgusting THINGS like you"
I know this shouldn't piss me off. In fact, their not even close to be somewhat hurtful insults. It's just really annoying that I'M the target for all their idiocy.
And then, the fucking retard youth pastor proceeds to preach a message about "how gay is a sin, and you're going to hell if your gay."
AND I QUOTE, "Being gay is a sin. You will experience the fires of hell if you go down that road. But you can escape that. Just give up your evil ways and confess your sins. God will forgive you."
And then he turns TOWARDS ME and says, "We can help you. Give up your evil ways, and give your life to God. There is nothing more satisfying than being in total submission to God. You may think you're whole, but you're really not. You will never be whole if you don't surrender to God. If you're struggling with gender confusion or same sex attractions, we can help. You won't be happy if you live like that."
Excuse me? I'm TREMENDOUSLY happy with my life and myself. If I was being a mindless follower like you, I would NEVER be happy. I would be wearing a mask, hiding who I really was, living for someone else, and just being miserable because I couldn't do what I wanted to. And being a slave for a God that I don't even know exists? Please. I want some hard proof that he's real before I start giving my whole fucking life to him.
I'm happy with my life right now. I'm who I am, I'm not being fake, not lying to myself, I'm living for myself AND OTHERS, I have amazing friends, people who care about me, people who support me, people who understand and don't judge me, and I'm HAPPY. HAPPY. My life's pretty fucking awesome if you ask me. But of course you won't, because you don't care if I'm happy. You just care about people thinking the way you do, and if they don't they're a Satan worshiper and they should die.
They're supposed to love you for who you are, but no. Their children are some of the most hateful, ignorant, and retarded children I've ever met. And the adults are even more so. If I ever have someone try to "fix me", I swear I will punch them until their face isn't even recognizable.
If you don't understand something, then you don't have to say anything. It should be no concern to you how I live my life. It's my life, not yours, so stop trying to regulate and tell me how to live.
And if you do try to "fix me" or tell me how to live then, FUCK. OFF. I don't give a fuck about you and your prejudice attitude. Please get out of my life.

I refuse to call those people religious. It gives people who actually ARE religious a bad name. I hate the fact that most 'religious' people can say "you're going to hell for x reason" and be completely okay with that. It's complete, utter bullcrap.

Allen, that never should have happened to you. ;-; And it kinda breaks my heart to see people like that still exist and would treat anyone that way, especially you.

Never change. Kay?
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  buttshujinsama Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:01 am

Aw, FUCK no. I don't even have the words for this. I thought we were past this, but apparently there are still people who live in the Dark Ages.

Fucking hell.

Can I have the address of this church? I'd like to go draw reversed pentagrams and write HAIL S T A N everywhere I can get permanent marker and spray paint to stick. Maybe write runes on the parking lot and draw Ceiling Russia on all the ceilings and put tacks in the pews and cover everything with a generous amount of petroleum jelly and then electrify the door handles and set somebody's hair on fire and put goats in all the rooms and

maybe you shouldn't give me that address because I'd be arrested for sure

but SERIOUSLY WHY.

I think we need to hold another Cult meeting.
buttshujinsama
buttshujinsama

http://slendermans-spooky-ass-butt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  carcinoGeneticist Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:22 am

EatThePocky wrote:Cursing may be involved in this because, well, I'm fucking pissed off

HAHAHAHAHAHA--no
"Butch"
"Faggot"
"It"

This is by far the most irritating thing I've come by.

First of all there's only one way of getting into heaven: Its by knowing God and all that.
It doesn't matter if you're a killer, a rapist, transgender, gay, or whatever. God accepts everyone.
Being transgender doesn't mean you're evil and worship the devil. It means you're you.
Don't let those kids or the religion dude get to you. They can't change who you are.
carcinoGeneticist
carcinoGeneticist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum