TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Okay, I didn't officially do this.

4 posters

Go down

Okay, I didn't officially do this.  Empty Okay, I didn't officially do this.

Post  Gray Fullbuster Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:46 am

Well since there's a huge coming out thing and I already did some of it on Allen's post about it. So some of you already know.

For about 2 years now I've been a little confused about who I was. I was a little afraid to admit to myself that I was probably a guy.

When my first Banzai rolled around I crossplayed [You're a girl but you dress up as a male character.] I figured out that I really liked that.

As the years went on I started coming up with all these names for myself. Most of them didn't fit at all. [I won't say what they were, but holy crap I'm a moron. XD]

I kept this from everyone till about four months ago. I went to a cosplay party for my friends Birthday. I dressed up as John Egbert from Homestuck and announced to three people who I really was, I also found out that my best friend happens to be a closet transgender too.

Anyway, that's my story.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Okay, I didn't officially do this.  Empty Re: Okay, I didn't officially do this.

Post  Kaeptin Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Remy wrote:Well since there's a huge coming out thing and I already did some of it on Allen's post about it. So some of you already know.

For about 2 years now I've been a little confused about who I was. I was a little afraid to admit to myself that I was probably a guy.

When my first Banzai rolled around I crossplayed [You're a girl but you dress up as a male character.] I figured out that I really liked that.

As the years went on I started coming up with all these names for myself. Most of them didn't fit at all. [I won't say what they were, but holy crap I'm a moron. XD]

I kept this from everyone till about four months ago. I went to a cosplay party for my friends Birthday. I dressed up as John Egbert from Homestuck and announced to three people who I really was, I also found out that my best friend happens to be a closet transgender too.

Anyway, that's my story.

And that is hells of cool, even if I knew already~ :3

I'm glad you got this figured out, Remy. ;u;
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Okay, I didn't officially do this.  Empty Re: Okay, I didn't officially do this.

Post  EatThePocky Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Remy wrote:Well since there's a huge coming out thing and I already did some of it on Allen's post about it. So some of you already know.

Anyway, that's my story.

You, my good sir, are a VERY inspirational person, you know that?
Keep being yourself, Dude, and don't let anyone tell you who you are. Ever.
Never change who you are, okay? ;w;
Stay golden, bro~
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Anyway, that's my story.

Glad you figured it out. ^^

Always there for ya, bro. ;w;
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down