TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAN I TEAR MY HAIR OUT NOW????

2 posters

Go down

CAN I TEAR MY HAIR OUT NOW???? Empty CAN I TEAR MY HAIR OUT NOW????

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Oh I am so mad.

SO mad.

On the bright side, I'm typing this on a REAL computer. Not mine, but still real. With like, a physical keyboard. With actual tangible keys.

Oh yeah.

On the NOT so bright side, it is so goddamn foreign, I feel like a kindygartner, or an eighty year old amish woman who has never seen the light of technology.

And I can't type worth crap. I keep on messing up. Who knew a person could forget how to type.

AND I KEEP MISTAKING THE SHIFT KEY FOR ENTERRRRRR.... AHJKLFASHJKSLFHJKASLDSDJHDFFFGNGGGGHHHHHH ;^;

Feels good to actually be able to do the keyboard spaz thing legitimately again.

ANYWAYS, REAL REASON FOR POST:

OMIGODITEXISTS BUTITSCRAP

*more shift vs enter blunders*

*GAH THIS FEELS SO FOREIGN*

They took away my beautiful blog feature.

And so I have no idea what the heck to do.

And I don't have much longer to figure it out.

So I need someone to go into the account and dabble, preasu. ;w; If it isn't asking too much.

I'll PM you with my infos.

I'd post it here, because like you guys would do anything to be mean to me, but this is a public forum, technically anyone can see it sooo....

Also, if you find a better site, BY ALL MEANS JUST SLAP ME OVER THE HEAD WITH A DEAD FISH, AND SAY: GO THERE, BEE-CHAN.

BECAUSE CLEARLY I AM NOT UP WITH THE TIMES.

CLEARLY.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

CAN I TEAR MY HAIR OUT NOW???? Empty Re: CAN I TEAR MY HAIR OUT NOW????

Post  Raptorguy14 Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:48 pm

TeasPlease wrote:Oh I am so mad.

SO mad.

On the bright side, I'm typing this on a REAL computer. Not mine, but still real. With like, a physical keyboard. With actual tangible keys.

Oh yeah.

On the NOT so bright side, it is so goddamn foreign, I feel like a kindygartner, or an eighty year old amish woman who has never seen the light of technology.

And I can't type worth crap. I keep on messing up. Who knew a person could forget how to type.

AND I KEEP MISTAKING THE SHIFT KEY FOR ENTERRRRRR.... AHJKLFASHJKSLFHJKASLDSDJHDFFFGNGGGGHHHHHH ;^;

Feels good to actually be able to do the keyboard spaz thing legitimately again.

So I need someone to go into the account and dabble, preasu. ;w; If it isn't asking too much.

I'd post it here, because like you guys would do anything to be mean to me, but this is a public forum, technically anyone can see it sooo....

Also, if you find a better site, BY ALL MEANS JUST SLAP ME OVER THE HEAD WITH A DEAD FISH, AND SAY: GO THERE, BEE-CHAN.

CLEARLY.

Give me the information and I'll see what I can do. Smile
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:32 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:Oh I am so mad.

SO mad.

Oh yeah.

CLEARLY.

Give me the information and I'll see what I can do. Smile

Kay. ;w;
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum