TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'KAY WE HAVE HALF AN HOUR

3 posters

Go down

'KAY WE HAVE HALF AN HOUR Empty 'KAY WE HAVE HALF AN HOUR

Post  Kaeptin Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:38 pm

"OKAY WE HAVE FIFTEEN MINUTES TILL THE END OF CLASS SO HURRY UP"

...But Ms. Jones, you said that we had half an hour like half an hour ago. o.o;;

IS THIS JUST HAPPENING BECAUSE AFTER THIS I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE CLASS PERIOD UNTILL FALL BREAK AND THAT MEANS BANZAI'S CLOSER

OH MY GOSH LIFE WHY DO YOU HATE ME
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

'KAY WE HAVE HALF AN HOUR Empty Re: 'KAY WE HAVE HALF AN HOUR

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:39 pm

[*too lazy to switch accounts* I remember that happening a lot when I was in public school...Banzai's gonna be AMAZING! Very Happy Can't wait!]
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Harry Graff wrote:[*too lazy to switch accounts* I remember that happening a lot when I was in public school...Banzai's gonna be AMAZING! Very Happy Can't wait!]

I know right? XD Geez.
I'm uncontrollably excited for the four-day weekend though. o3o

IT'S GONNA BE SIIIIICK
You're doing your Iron Cowboy thing, right?
I can't wait to cosplay Dave >w<
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Wish I could be there with you guys. But I have other things to worry about this time.

Come to ASL [anime salt lake] in march and we can celebrate my birthday together. xD
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:41 pm

ace-all-over-the-place wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:[*too lazy to switch accounts* I remember that happening a lot when I was in public school...Banzai's gonna be AMAZING! Very Happy Can't wait!]

I know right? XD Geez.

IT'S GONNA BE SIIIIICK

[Yep, that's right. Where do you think we all should meet up? And at what time?]
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:42 pm

Remy wrote:Wish I could be there with you guys. But I have other things to worry about this time.

Come to ASL [anime salt lake] in march and we can celebrate my birthday together. xD

Awh, okay. ;u; I shall miss your face. ~huggle~

I'm going to try and convince my parents to let me go to ASL. You're cosplaying God Tier John, right? o3o
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Harry Graff wrote:

I know right? XD Geez.

IT'S GONNA BE SIIIIICK

[Yep, that's right. Where do you think we all should meet up? And at what time?]

Umm, in the courtyard was where I met my friends last year, so that's usually where I meet at the Conference center. We're still working out times at my place. I only get to be there Saturday though. ;-;
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Remy wrote:Wish I could be there with you guys. But I have other things to worry about this time.

I'm going to try and convince my parents to let me go to ASL. You're cosplaying God Tier John, right? o3o

:3 I hope you all can make it to ASL, it'd be a blast. And yes, I shall be God Tier John, [and Aradia. ;w; ]
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:44 pm

Harry Graff wrote:

I know right? XD Geez.

IT'S GONNA BE SIIIIICK

Umm, in the courtyard was where I met my friends last year, so that's usually where I meet at the Conference center. We're still working out times at my place. I only get to be there Saturday though. ;-;

[OK, so courtyard it is. Let me know when you've got a time worked out. Smile ]
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:45 pm

Remy wrote:

:3 I hope you all can make it to ASL, it'd be a blast. And yes, I shall be God Tier John, [and Aradia. ;w; ]

I will do my best ;o; I've heard ASL's epic.
YES! You're my John right? (Gahh your John is so good and your cosplay is like perfect ;o;) I'll hopefully have gotten black jeans by then to perfect my Dave cosplay, I wish I could do his god tier ;_;
YOU'RE GOING TO MAK SUCH A GOOD ARADIA ~EXPLODES~
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:48 pm

Remy wrote:

YES! You're my John right? (Gahh your John is so good and your cosplay is like perfect ;o;) I'll hopefully have gotten black jeans by then to perfect my Dave cosplay, I wish I could do his god tier ;_;

OGM I WOULD TOTALLY YAOI WITH YOU. ~shot~ Just kidding, I only ship them as friends. XD
[Why thank you, you make a sexy Dave yourself. XD] I can probably squeeze you into some jeans I have, but I'm really small so I don't know if they will fit. XD
;u; I need new horns, WHY MUST MY TROLL HAVE SUCH HEAVY HORNS?
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Remy wrote:
Remy wrote:

OGM I WOULD TOTALLY YAOI WITH YOU. ~shot~ Just kidding, I only ship them as friends. XD
[Why thank you, you make a sexy Dave yourself. XD] I can probably squeeze you into some jeans I have, but I'm really small so I don't know if they will fit. XD

LET'S BE SUGOI, KAWAII YAOIS TOGETHER //killed
AH same XD I thought you shipped them for some reason. ~ships DaveJade to the ends of the earth~
[Thank you very much~ :3] Oh gosh, I dunno. I think I'm too tall for your jeans, I dunno. And they're probably just small on me ;0;
NOBODY CAN DECIDE WHAT HER HORNS ARE DOING, EITHER. Sometimes they stay on her head and sometimes they poke off and it's like wHAT
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:55 pm

Remy wrote:
Remy wrote:

AH same XD I thought you shipped them for some reason. ~ships DaveJade to the ends of the earth~
[Thank you very much~ ] Oh gosh, I dunno. I think I'm too tall for your jeans, I dunno. And they're probably just small on me ;0;
NOBODY CAN DECIDE WHAT HER HORNS ARE DOING, EITHER. Sometimes they stay on her head and sometimes they poke off and it's like wHAT

WE WILL BE THE MOST SUGIO, KAWAII YAOI EVER! ~lungs implode~
I used to ship it really hard for quite a while. [Like to the point were I was writting sexy yaois [Just kidding] but I got over it], I think they are really cute as friends but as a couple, no, I don't see John as a Homosexual anymore. XD DaveJade needs more love, its a canon pair. ;o;
Mine poked off and I was like "WAAT?" I made a prototype out of scotch tape, XD It looks.. Good I guess. I just need to make it more.. Rammy?
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:59 pm

Remy wrote:
Remy wrote:
Remy wrote:

[Thank you very much~ ] Oh gosh, I dunno. I think I'm too tall for your jeans, I dunno. And they're probably just small on me ;0;

I used to ship it really hard for quite a while. [Like to the point were I was writting sexy yaois [Just kidding] but I got over it], I think they are really cute as friends but as a couple, no, I don't see John as a Homosexual anymore. XD DaveJade needs more love, its a canon pair. ;o;
Mine poked off and I was like "WAAT?" I made a prototype out of scotch tape, XD It looks.. Good I guess. I just need to make it more.. Rammy?

KAKKOI, DESU NE~? //dESTROYED BY THE POWERS THAT BE
Oh man XD I kinda sorta shipped it for a little bit but that died quickly, I mostly shipped it because my friends did. :I Lesson of the day, don't let peer pressure control your ships. //killed again
IT IS THOUGH :'D ~dies~
How do you make it more... rammy...? XD
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:02 pm

Remy wrote:
Remy wrote:
Remy wrote:

KAKKOI, DESU NE~? //dESTROYED BY THE POWERS THAT BE
Oh man XD I kinda sorta shipped it for a little bit but that died quickly, I mostly shipped it because my friends did. :I Lesson of the day, don't let peer pressure control your ships. //killed again
IT IS THOUGH :'D ~dies~
How do you make it more... rammy...? XD

~killed just by reading that~
I shipped it because there was this really cute John I used to rp with. OH MY GOD HE WAS SO KAWAII MY SUGOI HEART COULDN'T TAKE IT!
I'm embarrassed just thinking about my fanboy yaoi days. XD
'KAY WE HAVE HALF AN HOUR 66723
JUST LOOK AT THE KAWAII-NESS! MOST DESU PAIR EVER!
They look like a curved L, I need to make them rounder. XD
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum