TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls! (Which means pretty much everyone. XD)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Girls! (Which means pretty much everyone. XD) Empty Girls! (Which means pretty much everyone. XD)

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Let's plan our dream weddings together! *girly girl* :3

Even if you don't think you'll ever get married. It'll be fun! :D

Colors: My primary colors would be jade green, and buttercup yellow. Then, I'd have light orange, dusty rose, champagne pink, light faded blue, lavender, and poppy for my accent colors. ^^

Dress: I'm going to make it myself. It'll be pretty traditional, in the color sense. Like a champagne or ivory color. It'll be very fancy, and intricate. Big. Not expensive, but very pretty.

And the skirt will be detachable so that I can dance and party in the base of it. ^-^

I know. I'm so mature. XD

Guest list: You guys, of course. All of my friends. Except maybe Justin. That would be just awkward.

Then I've got my relatives on my mom's side, my aunt, uncle, and grandma on my dad's side, my grandma Janice, and aunt, uncle, and cousins that are related to Carol, my sisters and their families, My aunt Jackie, and cousin Tasha, my parents, of course. XD

And well, naturally, Jon's friends and family that he wants to invite. :3

FFF, I have to invite people from four different families. Six, maybe more if you count Jon's. XD

Place: I want the ceremony to be inside, and the reception to be outside. Early fall. Midday to... However late everyone wants to stay? Clearly not too late, especially because I'm going to want to make my most out of it, but still have both of us have the energies to drive to wherever we have our honeymoon. :commencedeviantarteyesicon:

As for the town, it depends. Definitely not Moab.

Cake: If she can, I'll have my sister whip up something fantastic.

Having a professional pastry chef for a sister pays. XD

If she can't do it, I'll probably find someplace awesome to make it. Because I cannot bake sweets worth bullcrap.

I have no idea about the flavors... Tres leches, custard, and malt sound nice.

I care more about it tasting nice than looking nice, but having pretty frosting, and being topped with pretty fruits and edible flowers couldn't hurt. ^^

Music: I WILL BE THE DJ.

However, I'll definitely let Jon, my sisters, and Andi help. :3

Special positions:

Hmm, cousin Ashton for ringbearer, and my sweet little Olivia for the flower girl. :3 Definitely bridesmaids and groomsmen. I have no clue who my maid of honor would be. ;u; I'm fifteen. I think I have good reason to not have asked anyone.

Maybe Mckinleigh, because I think she'd kill me if I didn't choose her. :3

Bridal shower:

HECK YES. GET ME LOTS OF FRILLY THINGS TO WOW HIM WITH. \(030)/

Registry: Probably just basics.

Food:

I might do a mix of catering, sucking up to my bro and sis, and making a few things myself.

THE FOOD WILL BE UNFORGETTABLE!

Decor:

Homemade. Cute. Sentimental. Cheery. :D

Will you participate in festivities:

LIKE A MADWOMAN ~

I SHALL SING, DANCE, PARTY, EAT, DRINK, BE MARRIED (as opposed to merry XD) /shot

AND I'LL PROBABLY SNEAK SOME PDA IN THERE. BECAUSE BY THAT POINT, NO ONE WILL CARE.

Will you get cold feet: Probably. Hopefully, he'll be able to reel me in before I become a runaway bride tho. ;u;

Anything else: IT WILL BE SPLENDID. WE WILL CELEBRATE, AND IT WILL BE WELL DESERVED. BECAUSE I LOVE HIM ~<3

VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Girls! (Which means pretty much everyone. XD) Empty Re: Girls! (Which means pretty much everyone. XD)

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:00 pm

Fff, not all in one cake! XD -facepalm-

Those are just flavors I'd consider. XD
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Girls! (Which means pretty much everyone. XD) Empty Re: Girls! (Which means pretty much everyone. XD)

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:13 pm

Can I be the flower girl~? cyclops
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 pm

I think people would frown upon that. XD
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:09 pm

TeasPlease wrote:I think people would frown upon that. XD

Fine but I'm totally the best man right Wink /shot or even the ring bear...Imma wear a bear suit with a hula hoop around it....
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:39 pm

1. I don't think I decide that. XD So I'm not the person to ask.

Ask Jonny boy. XD

2. Lolno. XD
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:41 pm

TeasPlease wrote:1. I don't think I decide that. XD So I'm not the person to ask.

Ask Jonny boy. XD

2. Lolno. XD

If your the bride you decide everything Wink xD
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:57 pm

I haven't given much thought as to who my best man would be...

But I'll certainly consider you, Kyle. Wink XD

No really, the way I see it now the choices are:

My friend Michael (not Bigelow, my other friend Michael; his last name is Shuman) because I might be his best man at his wedding next year
My brother Kyler (this is the more likely choice, though we'll see)
Kyle (yes you, Kyle Hepner)
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Well, I'm going to have a white dress that's Snow White style. I'm going to have white roses, purple daisies, and all sorts of flowers. ALL MY BEST FRIENDS WILL BE THERE. It's going to be fun, and we're going to have a BEAUTIFUL DELICIOUS CAKE. And good music to dance to. (Yes, I'm holding a dance afterwords.) And I'll talk more later.
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:32 pm

DownRightLoki wrote:Well, I'm going to have a white dress that's Snow White style. I'm going to have white roses, purple daisies, and all sorts of flowers. ALL MY BEST FRIENDS WILL BE THERE. It's going to be fun, and we're going to have a BEAUTIFUL DELICIOUS CAKE. And good music to dance to. (Yes, I'm holding a dance afterwords.) And I'll talk more later.

Imma sing too Wink
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:I haven't given much thought as to who my best man would be...

My friend Michael (not Bigelow, my other friend Michael; his last name is Shuman) because I might be his best man at his wedding next year

Score!...Na I think Kyler should be it...I'll be a groomsman I get a where a monkey-suit tuxedo!
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:32 pm

DownRightLoki wrote:Well, I'm going to have a white dress that's Snow White style. I'm going to have white roses, purple daisies, and all sorts of flowers. ALL MY BEST FRIENDS WILL BE THERE. It's going to be fun, and we're going to have a BEAUTIFUL DELICIOUS CAKE. And good music to dance to. (Yes, I'm holding a dance afterwords.) And I'll talk more later.

Cool. :3

BEAUTIFUL, DELICIOUS CAKE IS GOOD~

Dances are fun. I suck at dancing. c:

I'ma take dance lessons before my wedding. XDD
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:34 pm

[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:1. I don't think I decide that. XD So I'm not the person to ask.

Ask Jonny boy. XD

2. Lolno. XD

If your the bride you decide everything Wink xD

PFFF Only the good parts. Wink
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:34 pm

[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:I haven't given much thought as to who my best man would be...

Score!...Na I think Kyler should be it...I'll be a groomsman I get a where a monkey-suit tuxedo!

XD That'd be correct.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:33 am

So the dress will have a high collar, and a long train, long sleeves, and a flowery veil. I'll try to find white boots, but I'll wear white heels if I can't find any. If my hair will be cooperative, then I'll entwine little white daisies into it. If I can't get long sleeves, I'll just wear silk gloves.
I want to get married in June. And have the reception out in a park by a river, with a rented gazebo. Somewhere out in the south, that way the firefly's will be out and we can watch them light up the ground.
For dinner, there's going to be tortellini. <3 And fresh chef's salad. And I'll try for gyoza, too. For drinks, I'll try for hot chocolate and cider and juices and soda's.
For dessert, there'll be wedding cake for the adults, and fancy cupcakes and cookies for the kids.
The cake is going to match my dress; flower decorated on and into it. I want it to be red-velvet cheesecake, with cream cheese frosting. I'd prefer my mom and dad to make it, since it's their recipe.
If I have a best lady, it would probably be Haley, but I won't choose a dress for her. And my husband will of course choose the best man. No flower girl, since I'm marrying in the Temple. My wedding colors would probably be...Green and Gold..../shot
I'd be registered at Bath & Body.
And that's all I can think of right now.
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Golden Warrior Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:54 am

You forgot to tell everyone who your groom is going to be Wink lol!

Well, my wedding will depend on what Tim likes /shotdead
Golden Warrior
Golden Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:57 am

DownRightLoki wrote:So the dress will have a high collar, and a long train, long sleeves, and a flowery veil. I'll try to find white boots, but I'll wear white heels if I can't find any. If my hair will be cooperative, then I'll entwine little white daisies into it. If I can't get long sleeves, I'll just wear silk gloves.
I want to get married in June. And have the reception out in a park by a river, with a rented gazebo. Somewhere out in the south, that way the firefly's will be out and we can watch them light up the ground.
For dinner, there's going to be tortellini. <3 And fresh chef's salad. And I'll try for gyoza, too. For drinks, I'll try for hot chocolate and cider and juices and soda's.
For dessert, there'll be wedding cake for the adults, and fancy cupcakes and cookies for the kids.
The cake is going to match my dress; flower decorated on and into it. I want it to be red-velvet cheesecake, with cream cheese frosting. I'd prefer my mom and dad to make it, since it's their recipe.
If I have a best lady, it would probably be Haley, but I won't choose a dress for her. And my husband will of course choose the best man. No flower girl, since I'm marrying in the Temple. My wedding colors would probably be...Green and Gold..../shot

Veils... Cool. I've been to a few weddings in my day (11 to be exact), and I've never not even once seen anyone wear a veil. :3

Love the flowers idea.

Ooh, fireflies. 8D Tennessee, Georgia, Texas (sometimes, it depends where you are).

LOVE tortellini. Especially when I make it with nummy pesto.

Ooh, yum!

XD Just don't tell anyone WHY. /brick'd
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:58 am

Iron woMan wrote:

XD Tom Hiddleson? Or am I out of the loop here.

XD PFF but you should still decide all the girly stuff. Brides typically do.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Iron woMan wrote:

MY GROOM SHALL NOT BE KNOWN TIL HE PROPOSES!
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:25 pm

TeasPlease wrote:
DownRightLoki wrote:So the dress will have a high collar, and a long train, long sleeves, and a flowery veil. I'll try to find white boots, but I'll wear white heels if I can't find any. If my hair will be cooperative, then I'll entwine little white daisies into it. If I can't get long sleeves, I'll just wear silk gloves.

Veils... Cool. I've been to a few weddings in my day (11 to be exact), and I've never not even once seen anyone wear a veil. :3

Love the flowers idea.

Ooh, fireflies. 8D Tennessee, Georgia, Texas (sometimes, it depends where you are).

Ooh, yum!

Yup. Smile Veils a must. <3

Thank you. I love it too. lol

I was thinking Kentucky somewhere....

OHMYGOSH PESTO AND TORTELLINI EQUALS <3 #happyTayler

Mmmm...yeah, not gonna go there openly. LAWL /shot
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:26 pm

TeasPlease wrote:
Iron woMan wrote:

XD Tom Hiddleson? Or am I out of the loop here.

XD PFF but you should still decide all the girly stuff. Brides typically do.

OOOH, NOW THAT'S MY DREAM GUY. <3333 ~sigh~ If only...
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:44 pm

DownRightLoki wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:

Love the flowers idea.

Ooh, yum!

:3 I'm not sure why I haven't seen anyone wear one.

XD Ah, makes sense.

YESSSSS~

XDD
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:54 pm

TeasPlease wrote:
DownRightLoki wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:

Love the flowers idea.

Ooh, yum!

XD Ah, makes sense.

YESSSSS~

XDD

Yeah, I wonder why. Razz

LOL yeah. :3 I love Kentucky. <3

MMMMM. I haven't had some in over a year! D:<

XD It's amazing how many guys tease about it....kinda gross.
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:04 pm

DownRightLoki wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:
DownRightLoki wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:

Love the flowers idea.

Ooh, yum!

XD Ah, makes sense.

YESSSSS~

XDD

Yeah, I wonder why. Razz

LOL yeah. :3 I love Kentucky. <3

MMMMM. I haven't had some in over a year! D:<

XD It's amazing how many guys tease about it....kinda gross.

XP I mean, I know it has to do with the bride being a virgin, and all, but most of 'em were...

C:

D: Me neither...

XD Why?
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Yeah....like, going from being an innocent virgin to being married. A transition.

US. MEET UP. EAT. TORTELLINI. XD

I dunno. Maybe because they're cute it makes it awkward. Razz
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum