TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

>:C I can't even..

4 posters

Go down

>:C I can't even.. Empty >:C I can't even..

Post  Gray Fullbuster Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:07 am

So my step brother is here (Yaaaay, now our house can smell gross and he can break all the rules.)
As you can tell I'm not so thrilled about it...

Before I start complaining more about it, I have to make something clear so you know what's going on....

My dad is in Mississippi for 10 more weeks and his car is here. Of course he left the keys, why would he need them? Too keep stupid 18 year olds out of his car? Hmm, no that would never happen.

So this morning my mom leaves for work and Hagan wakes up and goes on about his daily life. Then all of the sudden I hear my dad's car start and leave the drive way. >:C

I don't know why I'm so upset about it, but I am.

He seriously shouldn't be driving my dad's car, he's careless enough about what he does, he could easily crash the car, and lets not for get that the car is older then I am..

I mean, sure it breaking down in the middle of the road would be awesome cause then I won't have to tell my mom about it.... But she'll have to go and tow it away..

I can't stand him! He comes over every week for pretty much all week, eats our food and doesn't even spend anytime with us. He just goes out and probably smokes a bunch of weed with his friends. I think he forgets that weed can get him fired. >:C

UGH I'm sorry for ranting about him.. I don't understand why he doesn't stupid stuff like that when he's an adult. I would talk to him but he's known to be... Difficult..
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

>:C I can't even.. Empty Re: >:C I can't even..

Post  DownRightLoki Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:54 pm

Sounds like a jerk to me. Does he mooch off of your parent's money? I'd say something to your dad.
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:27 pm

Give it right back. Ignore him too. Were I you I think I probably would have lost my patience with him and slapped him a long time ago, if only that. >.>
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Chrome wrote:Give it right back. Ignore him too. Were I you I think I probably would have lost my patience with him and slapped him a long time ago, if only that. >.>

^ Exactly. I couldn't have said it better.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum