TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OCs NEEDED O3O

+3
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Raptorguy14
EatThePocky
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OCs NEEDED O3O Empty OCs NEEDED O3O

Post  EatThePocky Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:01 pm

Guuuuuysssss~
I need you to create a character based off of yourselves O3O
I'll be writing some drabbles, one-shots, and perhaps chapter stories about the TBT crew...except with super powers
Yes. The Avengers, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Sherlock, and anime in general have driven me to write a story about teens with super powers
OCs NEEDED O3O Tumblr_m9mw2i9E5J1r00wqd

ANYWAY
Yes
OCs based off of yourselves are needed. Pronto. Like ASAP. ...NAO
I have the character development sheet all ready to go
All you need to know is fill it out >w<
AND
Even though you're basing the character off of yourself, you can also alter it if you want~
They don't have to be a carbon copy of you~
Just try to make sure they still have some of the same qualities ;w;
You can even change their name if you want~

Now, I only have a few rules for this...THE MARY-SUE POLICE HAVE TAKEN OVER! ABANDON THREAD! ABANDON THREAD!
OCs NEEDED O3O Tumblr_m6zfvs9Mu11qalzkj

#1 While super powers do have their up sides, they also have their downsides. So don't forget to add downsides to your superpowers
#2 No one has a perfect personality, right? Right. Don't forget to put flaws in their personality
#3 ...Just...give your character flaws, please? Nobody's perfect? Agreed? Agreed.

ALSO
There might be pairings...if I see fit =w=
//mjolnir'd
Nah, just kidding
Only canon pairings will be added
...But
If you want to see any pairings, feel free to let me know~
I'd love to add those >w<

So, without any further ado...HERE'S THE SHEET

Name (First and Last. Middle is optional)
Alternative Name(s):

Hair: Type:
Color:
Length:
Style:

Eyes:

Complexion:

Body Type:

Height:

Nationality:

Languages:

Family:

Clothing:

Music:

Abilities (Unnatural abilities like; strength, speed, ect. Anything you want. But remember, while powers have their upsides, they have to have their downsides as well.):

Weapon (I’m not telling why you need this…it’s a secret…):

Back-story:

Info:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Pros:

Cons:

Other (Anything else you want to add):

Clarifications (If you feel like you need to clear up a few things):

Here you go ^w^

I'll be uploading my character's profile in a little bit...I'm still not done developing him >.>"
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

OCs NEEDED O3O Empty Re: OCs NEEDED O3O

Post  Raptorguy14 Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Well, I sort of invented a superhero version of myself last month.

So...

Name: Jon Alvey
Alternative name: The Iron Cowboy

Hair: Type: Sheesh, what is my hair type?
Color: Brown
Length: Short, about one and a half to two inches long
Style: Dunno this either

Eyes: Brown

Complexion: Side burns, stubble

Body Type: Average

Height: 5'8"

Nationality: American

Languages: English, German, some French

Family: John, Jenn, Kyler, Travis

Clothing: Typically a T-shirt and blue jeans, worn leather boots; as The Iron Cowboy I wear a white T-shirt and a blue jacket and a black cowboy hat, sunglasses, bandana

Music: Country

Abilities (Unnatural abilities like; strength, speed, ect. Anything you want. But remember, while powers have their upsides, they have to have their downsides as well.): Strength, stealth, can detach feet and shoot them like rockets, some spots are bulletproof, jacket is bulletproof

Weapon (I’m not telling why you need this…it’s a secret…): Variable; normally a Colt Peacemaker but sometimes a Bowie Knife or just fists.

Back-story: One rainy day, I got in a car wreck and a bunch of iron shards got embedded into me. My feet had to be amputated. Doctors decided that it would be best for me if they left those iron shards in me. Feet were replaced by detachable prosthetics that could be used as weapons (this was done in secret). Head is magnetic; hat and sunglasses are magnetically locked to face.

Info: Throws voice while in his Iron Cowboy persona so as not to be recognized. Everything else is covered above~

Personality: Kind-hearted but prone to anger outbursts when somebody insults his friends or family.

Dislikes: Magnets (give him headaches), villains, anyone who insults his family and friends

Pros: Very loyal, is handy in a fight, very difficult to wound with bullets, melee weapons, and hand-to-hand combat

Cons: Anger problems (these could cause him to lash out at even his allies from time to time)
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 pm

... I got logged out. *FLIP

ALL

THE TABLES.*

I'll try again tomorrow. *cries* n.n
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:10 am

Name (First and Last. Middle is optional) Chandler Ethan Jones
Alternative Name(s): Chander, Chandra, Cha Cha

Hair: Type: Uber thick Asian hair
Color: Dark brown
Length: long, halfway down neck
Style: bangs, tapered around neck

Eyes: green

Complexion: medium golden

Body Type: lean

Height: 6'3"

Nationality: Korean, Portuguese, Cherokee, British

Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean

Family: Older sister, Mischa, younger brother Eric

Clothing: Punk/emo, a bit nerdy. Very stylish. Knows his fashion.

Music: Basically the same as me. Everything, but with focus on rock genres.

Abilities (Unnatural abilities like; strength, speed, ect. Anything you want. But remember, while powers have their upsides, they have to have their downsides as well.):

Can read minds, but only if he can see your eyes.

Has slightly enhanced senses.

Above average intelligence.

Has premonitions, and 'deja vu's where he can see into the future for the next minute or so.

ESPish.

Has OCD, and becomes physically awkward when powers are in use.

Weapon (I’m not telling why you need this…it’s a secret…): Switchblade he keeps in a special pocket in his...'favorite boxers'. Which he washes every day.

Back-story: Father was a crackhead. Left him at age five, along with his six year old sister, and twenty-one year old pregnant mother.

His mom dies in a car accident when he is thirteen. Mischa is forced to pretend to be his and Eric's mother when the situation arises.

In highschool, he is invited to a sweet sixteen of a girl who gets him wasted in an effort to get him to come out to his highly homophobic classmates. When he won't, she rapes, violates, and vandalizes the catatonic Chandler in a very public way.

As a result, he is a social pariah, and an alcoholic.

Info: An alcoholic. Heterosexual.

Personality: sweet, kind, friendly, antisocial, untrusting, prude. Doesn't like human contact. Hard to get to know, but opens up when drunk or stressed. Doesn't typically abuse his powers

A total tool when drunk. Spills everyone's secrets. Pervert. Egotistic.

The Smiths

Drawing

Plants, flowers, trees, forests.

Feet. But not in a sexual way. He just thinks they look nice. He likes to draw them, but gets flustered and embarrassed when caught.

Dislikes: Potatoes-the texture.

Madonna.

Sex. Perverts. Touching.

Pros: A sweetheart when not drunk. Caring. A good friend. Good at drawing, and playing the guitar. A good kisser, not that he would know.

Cons: A tool when drunk. Awkward. Withdrawn. Has dark secrets. A bit jaded.

Other (Anything else you want to add):

He will have the rare 'man-crush', including on people he personally knows, but is totally heterosexual other than that.

He really isn't interested in any relationships at all, but secretly wants to find the perfect girl, and be the father his father never was.

He denies his alcoholism, even to himself.

Feel free to break the rules of his sexuality in the event of OTPs, or good shippings. I won't cry. I promise. XD
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:41 am

Thanks so much, Aubre and Jon >w<
I can't wait to use these characters ;w;

Ehehehehe...you shouldn't have told me it was okay to mess with his sexuality
...There is already a perfect pairing...
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:03 am

I'll do mine later. Razz When I have more time...
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:47 am

EatThePocky wrote:Thanks so much, Aubre and Jon >w<
I can't wait to use these characters ;w;

Ehehehehe...you shouldn't have told me it was okay to mess with his sexuality
...There is already a perfect pairing...

WHY do you think I did it? XD

(nnn, beautiful yaoi pairing shall be beautiful ~)
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Name: Jeremy Tyler Murdock
Alternative Name(s): JT, Remy

Hair:Type: Kinda thin.
Color: Dark Blonde
Length: Short, it ends about an inch below his ear.
Style: kinda shaggy [Or Dave Strider. XD]

Eyes: Greyish blue

Complexion: He has pale skin and has smooth skin dew to his gender.

Body Type: On the skinny side, he has some muscle.

Height: 5'9

Nationality: German, French, Icelandic, Swiss

Languages: English, Sign Language, German, some French

Family: His twin brother Alex

Clothing: He likes plain colored t-shirts and baggy pants. He really hates wearing suits but if he has to he will.

Music: Alternative rock, some rap [rarely listens to it.]

He can travel through time and teleport through walls. Downsides: If he teleports through walls he has to know where he's going or he will get stuck in the wall. When he time travels he can only go 100 years back or forth.

He can also move objects with his mind.

He has a limit to how much he can carry. The stronger he is, the more he can carry.

He also can't change the future. It will create a paradox and destroy the earth.

He's very gifted with his hands, he can build a weapon out of scraps.

He's average intelligence

Weapon (I’m not telling why you need this…it’s a secret…): He normally has a pocket knife with him. He rarely packs heat but when he does he likes revolvers

Back-story:
He grew-up in a pretty normal environment. He had both his parents till age 14 when they were killed in a burglary attempt [Not like they were the burglars, they tried to get the burglars out of their house] . After that happened Jeremy learned of his talents. He tried to saved them but it was a fixed moment in his life.

He kept his power secret from his brother, he didn't want to feel less equal to him. One night he was practicing his power and his brother walked in when he vanished in thin air. When he came back from the time period his brother locked him in a room with him and questioned him about it.

Jeremy hates being questioned and cornered, he tried to travel again to get away but instead he went through the wall.

Alex left the closet to see Jeremy on the other side. Both were wide eyed and a little confused. He tried it again and he went through the same wall.

about a year after all that had happened, Alex learned that he had some talent too. He was able to move things with his mind. Together they play tricks on people.

Now that they are both 18 they are attending the same school and share an apartment. They still play tricks on people and get into all kinds of mischief.

Info: Trickster but knows when to stop

Personality: He can be a jerk if he's had a bad day, but he is normally happy and likes poeple. he doesn't like it when his brother brings girls to the apartment. He does abuse his powers a lot. He loves his brother and will take a bullet for him. He tends to put to much trust into people and ends up getting burned because of it.

Likes: Marvel Superheros, Webcomics, Zombie games/movies, really bad movies, cats, wildberry poptarts, revolvers, modern art, Doctor Who.

Dislikes: Bullys, mexican food, small children, black and white movies, not being in control, math.

Pros: He sometimes uses his powers to help people. If a cats stuck in a tree, he's there. ;D

Cons: He gets to carried away with his time travels. He might be gone for weeks on end and show up with a bunch of loot. He has a black market for the stuff he brings home and sells it for insanely high prices.

He is a little awkward with girls.

Other (Anything else you want to add): He thinks he's straight, but its in question.

Clarifications (If you feel like you need to clear up a few things): His brother isn't all that important, you can leave him out. He only does petty pranks like hiking a woman's skirt up or pantsing people in the street.

I have some more character developments to do, but this is pretty much it.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:06 pm

Kurloz Makara wrote:Name: Jeremy Tyler Murdock
Alternative Name(s): JT, Remy

Hair:Type: Kinda thin.
Color: Dark Blonde
Length: Short, it ends about an inch below his ear.
Style: kinda shaggy [Or Dave Strider. XD]

Eyes: Greyish blue

Complexion: He has pale skin and has smooth skin dew to his gender.

Body Type: On the skinny side, he has some muscle.

Height: 5'9

Nationality: German, French, Icelandic, Swiss

Languages: English, Sign Language, German, some French

Family: His twin brother Alex

Clothing: He likes plain colored t-shirts and baggy pants. He really hates wearing suits but if he has to he will.

Music: Alternative rock, some rap [rarely listens to it.]

He can travel through time and teleport through walls. Downsides: If he teleports through walls he has to know where he's going or he will get stuck in the wall. When he time travels he can only go 100 years back or forth.

He can also move objects with his mind.

He has a limit to how much he can carry. The stronger he is, the more he can carry.

He also can't change the future. It will create a paradox and destroy the earth.

He's very gifted with his hands, he can build a weapon out of scraps.

He's average intelligence

Weapon (I’m not telling why you need this…it’s a secret…): He normally has a pocket knife with him. He rarely packs heat but when he does he likes revolvers

Back-story:
He grew-up in a pretty normal environment. He had both his parents till age 14 when they were killed in a burglary attempt [Not like they were the burglars, they tried to get the burglars out of their house] . After that happened Jeremy learned of his talents. He tried to saved them but it was a fixed moment in his life.

He kept his power secret from his brother, he didn't want to feel less equal to him. One night he was practicing his power and his brother walked in when he vanished in thin air. When he came back from the time period his brother locked him in a room with him and questioned him about it.

Jeremy hates being questioned and cornered, he tried to travel again to get away but instead he went through the wall.

Alex left the closet to see Jeremy on the other side. Both were wide eyed and a little confused. He tried it again and he went through the same wall.

about a year after all that had happened, Alex learned that he had some talent too. He was able to move things with his mind. Together they play tricks on people.

Now that they are both 18 they are attending the same school and share an apartment. They still play tricks on people and get into all kinds of mischief.

Info: Trickster but knows when to stop

Personality: He can be a jerk if he's had a bad day, but he is normally happy and likes poeple. he doesn't like it when his brother brings girls to the apartment. He does abuse his powers a lot. He loves his brother and will take a bullet for him. He tends to put to much trust into people and ends up getting burned because of it.

Likes: Marvel Superheros, Webcomics, Zombie games/movies, really bad movies, cats, wildberry poptarts, revolvers, modern art, Doctor Who.

Dislikes: Bullys, mexican food, small children, black and white movies, not being in control, math.

Pros: He sometimes uses his powers to help people. If a cats stuck in a tree, he's there. ;D

Cons: He gets to carried away with his time travels. He might be gone for weeks on end and show up with a bunch of loot. He has a black market for the stuff he brings home and sells it for insanely high prices.

He is a little awkward with girls.

Other (Anything else you want to add): He thinks he's straight, but its in question.

Clarifications (If you feel like you need to clear up a few things): His brother isn't all that important, you can leave him out. He only does petty pranks like hiking a woman's skirt up or pantsing people in the street.

I have some more character developments to do, but this is pretty much it.

Thank you~ o3o
This character is so AWESOME, he's going to be so fun to work with >w>
Thanks again, bro~
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Okay.... this was my first attempt at creating a non-human-y character...so I apologize if he sucks >.>"
Constructive criticism is welcome, in fact, it's ENCOURAGED
I need to get better at creating characters, so tips, criticism, ect...are wonderful ;w;
Please, please, please tell me what you think, and if there's anything I could change

Alan Diederich

Alternative Name(s): His full name is Dantalian. Named after Dantalian, The Great Duke of Hell.

Hair: Type: Somewhat wavy, but for the most part, it’s straight.
Color: Light brown, with hints of dark brown
Length: To the nape of his neck, with bangs that somewhat hang in his eyes.
Style: Slightly messy with layers

Complexion: Fair

Body Type: Slim, with slightly toned muscle

Height: 5”7

Nationality: Half German, half Japanese

Languages: Latin, English, German, some Japanese

Family: Father: Unknown
Mother: Unknown
Brother: None
Sister: None

Clothing: He likes layering hoodies and jackets. Semi-skinny jeans are a must. His black boots are the love of his life, but he also likes wearing MacBeths and Converse. For shirts, he usually just wears plain T-shirts or long sleeves, but he’ll occasionally layer a long sleeve with a short sleeve. Flannel button down shirts are fabulous in his book…he loves them. Alan usually tries to sticks to the darker shades of colors.
Black rectangular glasses

Music: Any music…as long as it doesn't annoy him. If you ask him what his favorite band is, he’ll always say Silversun Pickups.

Back-story: There’s not much of a back story. He helped a human cheat death, and therefore, getting him exiled from hell (Is that even possible?). The rest is history.

Info: Unable to sleep, multiple personality, and (some) sadistic tendencies, sucks at working with children.

Personality: His immaturity tends to give people the wrong idea, when in all actuality; he’s very level headed and protective…though he hates showing it. Sarcasm is his strong point…if you could call it that. He has the tendency to be overconfident and obnoxious at times. He tries to be sweet and caring, though most of the time, sweet and caring turns into him getting harmed or forgetting about his own health. Alan suffers (lightly) from multiple personality disorder, and has a weird complex (Dominance Issues…sound too…kinky) that causes him to fight a lot with other males. …Alfa Wolf fights will go down quite often if other males are in the room. He’s also a slight pyromaniac.

Abilities (Unnatural abilities like; strength, speed, ect. Anything you want. But remember, while powers have their upsides, they have to have their downsides as well.): Being an Ex-Reaper, Alan has power over death. And while he also has power over life, it’s very physically draining to prolong a person’s life (It cuts years off of their lives). He can summon familiars (which are the souls of humans he’s reaped in the past). His scythe is his primary weapon, though using it for an extended amount of time will drain his strength significantly.
However, his weakness is anything to do with God, Christianity, Religion, ect. After all, being a creature of hell will give you that weakness…it’s very inconvenient, since humans seem to flock to anything having to do with Religion.

Weapon (I’m not telling why you need this…it’s a secret…): Without his demonic powers, he uses a baseball bat with nails driven through it or his pocket knife
With his demonic powers, he fights with his familiars and a scythe with a flaming blade.

Likes: Loud music, violence and gore (he’ll never openly admit it), mysteries (preferable horror or murder), video games, sleep, winter, fall, steak, hot food

Dislikes: Males who try to diminish his dominance (He has a weird complex...), music with no substance, religion, humans who think they have control over the world and life, shrimp for some odd reason, cold food, summer, getting up early, and morning people

Pros: Caring personality, stupid sense of humor, abilities to summon familiars, power over life and death

Cons: Immaturity, his weird complex…, weakness from Christianity, multiple personality, sadistic nature

Other (Anything else you want to add): Alan is pansexual, meaning, when it comes to being interested in someone, gender doesn't matter. They could be male, female, FTM, MTF, both, neither…he doesn't care.

Clarifications (If you feel like you need to clear up a few things): Once a Reaper has earned their title, they are given a weapon. In Alan’s case, his weapon is a scythe.
His scythe’s name is Mortifer (Latin for “Killer”)
In Hell, demons/reapers are immortal, but if they’re banished, their immortality comes to an end and they age like normal humans.
Each demon/reaper has human qualities. For Alan, his human qualities are; His need to eat to stay alive, emotions, and appearance

I'm starting to think he looks like one of those Mary-Sue, self-insert OCs >.>"
OH WELL
Development is still in progress...so I could change a few things
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:32 pm

EatThePocky wrote:Okay.... this was my first attempt at creating a non-human-y character...so I apologize if he sucks >.>"
I need to get better at creating characters, so tips, criticism, ect...are wonderful ;w;
Please, please, please tell me what you think, and if there's anything I could change

Alan Diederich

Alternative Name(s): His full name is Dantalian. Named after Dantalian, The Great Duke of Hell.

Clothing: He likes layering hoodies and jackets. Semi-skinny jeans are a must. His black boots are the love of his life, but he also likes wearing MacBeths and Converse. For shirts, he usually just wears plain T-shirts or long sleeves, but he’ll occasionally layer a long sleeve with a short sleeve. Flannel button down shirts are fabulous in his book…he loves them. Alan usually tries to sticks to the darker shades of colors.

Music: Any music…as long as it doesn't annoy him. If you ask him what his favorite band is, he’ll always say Silversun Pickups.

Back-story: There’s not much of a back story. He helped a human cheat death, and therefore, getting him exiled from hell (Is that even possible?). The rest is history.

Info: Unable to sleep, multiple personality, and (some) sadistic tendencies, sucks at working with children.

Personality: His immaturity tends to give people the wrong idea, when in all actuality; he’s very level headed and protective…though he hates showing it. Sarcasm is his strong point…if you could call it that. He has the tendency to be overconfident and obnoxious at times. He tries to be sweet and caring, though most of the time, sweet and caring turns into him getting harmed or forgetting about his own health. Alan suffers (lightly) from multiple personality disorder, and has a weird complex (Dominance Issues…sound too…kinky) that causes him to fight a lot with other males. …Alfa Wolf fights will go down quite often if other males are in the room. He’s also a slight pyromaniac.

Abilities (Unnatural abilities like; strength, speed, ect. Anything you want. But remember, while powers have their upsides, they have to have their downsides as well.): Being an Ex-Reaper, Alan has power over death. And while he also has power over life, it’s very physically draining to prolong a person’s life (It cuts years off of their lives). He can summon familiars (which are the souls of humans he’s reaped in the past). His scythe is his primary weapon, though using it for an extended amount of time will drain his strength significantly.
However, his weakness is anything to do with God, Christianity, Religion, ect. After all, being a creature of hell will give you that weakness…it’s very inconvenient, since humans seem to flock to anything having to do with Religion.

Weapon (I’m not telling why you need this…it’s a secret…): Without his demonic powers, he uses a baseball bat with nails driven through it or his pocket knife
With his demonic powers, he fights with his familiars and a scythe with a flaming blade.

Likes: Loud music, violence and gore (he’ll never openly admit it), mysteries (preferable horror or murder), video games, sleep, winter, fall, steak, hot food

Dislikes: Males who try to diminish his dominance (He has a weird complex...), music with no substance, religion, humans who think they have control over the world and life, shrimp for some odd reason, cold food, summer, getting up early, and morning people

Pros: Caring personality, stupid sense of humor, abilities to summon familiars, power over life and death

Cons: Immaturity, his weird complex…, weakness from Christianity, multiple personality, sadistic nature

Other (Anything else you want to add): Alan is pansexual, meaning, when it comes to being interested in someone, gender doesn't matter. They could be male, female, FTM, MTF, both, neither…he doesn't care.

Clarifications (If you feel like you need to clear up a few things): Once a Reaper has earned their title, they are given a weapon. In Alan’s case, his weapon is a scythe.
In Hell, demons/reapers are immortal, but if they’re banished, their immortality comes to an end and they age like normal humans.
Each demon/reaper has human qualities. For Alan, his human qualities are; His need to eat to stay alive, emotions, and appearance

OH WELL

That's a freaking sweet character.
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Kurloz Makara wrote:
EatThePocky wrote:Okay.... this was my first attempt at creating a non-human-y character...so I apologize if he sucks >.>"

Alan Diederich

OH WELL

That's a freaking sweet character.

Really? Thank you so much, dude ;////;
I can't even express how happy I am right now
THANK YOU AGAIN
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:53 pm

1. SILVERSUN PICKUPS ARE A TOTAL WIN.

2. I don't think he's a Mary... Gary Stu. XD You saying Mary Sue messed me up.

EXCEPT ONE THING (not really your fault)

THERE IS TOO MUCH TESTOSTERONE HERE.

Everyone else had better be girls...XD I'm craving a good hetero pairing. (or at least, FTM+ female.)

*control freak, disregard mee hehehe....*
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gray Fullbuster Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:55 pm

TeasPlease wrote:1. SILVERSUN PICKUPS ARE A TOTAL WIN.

Everyone else had better be girls...XD I'm craving a good hetero pairing. (or at least, FTM+ female.)

Testosterone makes the world go round. :3
Gray Fullbuster
Gray Fullbuster

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Kurloz Makara wrote:

Testosterone makes the world go round. :3

XD Yes, but my feminine side is quite a bit snubbed.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:20 pm

YES! THEY'RE THE FREAKIN' BEST! LOVE 'EM

Oh, yes. Gary-Stue, may bad XD

Eh, it DOES make the world go round, and said before. AND it adds to the conflict between some of the characters~ I also think it makes some of the relationships more interesting, BUT I see what you're getting at ;w;

Hetero couple? Feel free to make a female character if you want ;3;

Nononono! You're fiiiiiine! Reall!
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 pm

EatThePocky wrote:

YES! THEY'RE THE FREAKIN' BEST! LOVE 'EM

Oh, yes. Gary-Stue, may bad XD

Eh, it DOES make the world go round, and said before. AND it adds to the conflict between some of the characters~ I also think it makes some of the relationships more interesting, BUT I see what you're getting at ;w;

Hetero couple? Feel free to make a female character if you want ;3;

Nononono! You're fiiiiiine! Reall!

I KNOW, RIGHT.

XD it's ok.

Ok, sure. I shall ~ ;w;

XD I'll try to keep my vapid opinions in check.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Name (First and Last. Middle is optional) Hallae Lynn Winegraft
Alternative Name(s): Hals, Hale, Toad

Hair: Type: Medium thick
Color: Auburn, bright orange bangs
Length: A little below shoulders
Style: bangs, layered slightly at the bottom

Eyes: ice blue

Complexion: light tan

Body Type: inverted triangle/apple (bust>hips), athletic

Height: 5'

Nationality: Polynesian, Colombian, French

Languages: French, English

Family: Laika (oldest sister, 23) Leilah ( older sister, 17) Hattie (younger sister, 13) Noah and Noel (younger brothers, twins, 10), mom and pop~

Clothing: ...unique. A mix between bright rave colors, vintage flowery elegant pieces, and skater duds.

Music: Mostly classic rap, folk, and new wave. Some alternative, some metal. A tiny but of popular music.

something that's a bit like sonar. She can hear, and 'see' through things. She can also control electromagnetic waves to an extent, changing the TV channel without a remote (dude, that'd be awesome.), erasing/sending private texts/reading the texts of others, giving people headaches, etc.

However, if she uses it too much, it drains her. Gives her constant migraines, no master how much she uses her power.

And she can see through pretty much anyone's clothes just by looking at them, in a way (she can tell the...size and...shape of everything...), so she gets understandably flustered when talking to someone she's attracted to.

Weapon (I’m not telling why you need this…it’s a secret…): Pink 9mm pistol

Yes, a pink gun. XD

Back-story: Born in New Zealand. Moved to the US at 3. Nothing too exciting, other than the fact that she has a crush on someone at school. Actually, she'd had this crush for quite a few years now. (I'll let you decide this.) She's a junior, due to the fact that she skipped the fifth grade.

Info: Quirky, passionate, outgoing, bubbly, but most people think of her as an obnoxious slut. Just for the fact that she has publicly kissed a girl before. (homophobic classmates.)

Personality: ^ Dry humor, flirt, eccentric.

Vintage clothes, Elliot Smith, boys! Petit fours, Darjeeling tea, kissing, lipstick, reptiles (like she LOVES them. LOVES. THEM. She's obsessed. She has a dragon necklace [red porcelain dragon pendant about as big as an eraser on a leather cord. Hangs about mid-sternum] and she's rarely seen without it.) Bugs, football, hockey, motorcycles (drives one), and so many other things.

Dislikes:

Jocks, baseball, and biscuits n' gravy

Pros: A sweet girl once you get to know her. Zany, kindhearted, doesn't judge people.

Cons: Can become a real bitch at the slightest provocation. Misuses her power so much she passes out at random. Most people think she's narcoleptic.

Other (Anything else you want to add): She'll flirt with girls, and she has a boob fetish, but she's only ever had feelings for guys.

Technically heterosexual- with major homosexual tendencies. Though most of her advances towards the same sex are just exaggerated, and actually entirely platonic.

Kind of a perv.

She really doesn't have any friends. People call her a faggot, and think she's just plain weird.

They also have the common misconception that she's wiccan, just because she's a little different. While she respects wiccans, she's a Christian.

She works at the local health food store.

She got the nickname 'toad' because of her deep voice, and partially to be a bit ironic- she's scared of anything that has slimy skin. But she looooves her some reptiles. Hmm. Maybe the scales turn her on.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:18 pm

TeasPlease wrote:Name (First and Last. Middle is optional) Hallae Lynn Winegraft

Family: Laika (oldest sister, 23) Leilah ( older sister, 17) Hattie (younger sister, 13) Noah and Noel (younger brothers, twins, 10), mom and pop~

Clothing: ...unique. A mix between bright rave colors, vintage flowery elegant pieces, and skater duds.

Music: Mostly classic rap, folk, and new wave. Some alternative, some metal. A tiny but of popular music.

something that's a bit like sonar. She can hear, and 'see' through things. She can also control electromagnetic waves to an extent, changing the TV channel without a remote (dude, that'd be awesome.), erasing/sending private texts/reading the texts of others, giving people headaches, etc.

However, if she uses it too much, it drains her. Gives her constant migraines, no master how much she uses her power.

And she can see through pretty much anyone's clothes just by looking at them, in a way (she can tell the...size and...shape of everything...), so she gets understandably flustered when talking to someone she's attracted to.

Yes, a pink gun. XD

Back-story: Born in New Zealand. Moved to the US at 3. Nothing too exciting, other than the fact that she has a crush on someone at school. Actually, she'd had this crush for quite a few years now. (I'll let you decide this.) She's a junior, due to the fact that she skipped the fifth grade.

Info: Quirky, passionate, outgoing, bubbly, but most people think of her as an obnoxious slut. Just for the fact that she has publicly kissed a girl before. (homophobic classmates.)

Vintage clothes, Elliot Smith, boys! Petit fours, Darjeeling tea, kissing, lipstick, reptiles (like she LOVES them. LOVES. THEM. She's obsessed. She has a dragon necklace [red porcelain dragon pendant about as big as an eraser on a leather cord. Hangs about mid-sternum] and she's rarely seen without it.) Bugs, football, hockey, motorcycles (drives one), and so many other things.

Dislikes:

Pros: A sweet girl once you get to know her. Zany, kindhearted, doesn't judge people.

Cons: Can become a real bitch at the slightest provocation. Misuses her power so much she passes out at random. Most people think she's narcoleptic.

Other (Anything else you want to add): She'll flirt with girls, and she has a boob fetish, but she's only ever had feelings for guys.

Technically heterosexual- with major homosexual tendencies. Though most of her advances towards the same sex are just exaggerated, and actually entirely platonic.

Kind of a perv.

She really doesn't have any friends. People call her a faggot, and think she's just plain weird.

They also have the common misconception that she's wiccan, just because she's a little different. While she respects wiccans, she's a Christian.

She got the nickname 'toad' because of her deep voice, and partially to be a bit ironic- she's scared of anything that has slimy skin. But she looooves her some reptiles. Hmm. Maybe the scales turn her on.

HASGfjasghfkajshf
This. CHARACTER.
SO FUN TO WORK WITH
...Hetero pairing coming right up o3o
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:41 pm

EatThePocky wrote:
TeasPlease wrote:Name (First and Last. Middle is optional) Hallae Lynn Winegraft

Yes, a pink gun. XD

Dislikes:

Kind of a perv.

HASGfjasghfkajshf
This. CHARACTER.
SO FUN TO WORK WITH
...Hetero pairing coming right up o3o

YAAAAAAY~

Mission accomplished. Wink XD
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:17 pm

I'm working on mine, but my progress so far... I left it on a Notepad document at home ;_;
I'M SORRYYYYYYY
I'll get it done ASAP! Mom's out of the house today so I can probably get it done fairly quickly.
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:38 pm

-pappap-
Dude, chill. Everything's coooool. No need to stress. Really ;w;
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Name (First and Last. Middle is optional): Indi Keeney
Alternative Name(s): Ace, Three-Stars

Hair:
Type: Soft, but fairly unruly, though she does manage to get it under control most days
Color: Red, darker red. Think Black Widow
Length: Just a little above the shoulders
Style: Corkspring-curly most days. When she doesn't have the chance to style it, it hangs right at her shoulders.

Eyes: Dark brown

Complexion: Olive skin.

Body Type: An even in-between of stock and light. Medium build, I guess.

Height: 5'6

Nationality: British - she has a light Cockney accent

Languages: English, French, rough German

Family: A little sister and a little brother.

Clothing: Tries to keep it simple and utilitarian, so she doesn't mind running around in jeans and a sweater. Given the opportunity she can dress up classy, but she doesn't very often.

Music: Indie. Soft rock, a lot of hipster music, though she'd never admit to it.

Abilities (Unnatural abilities like; strength, speed, etc. Anything you want. But remember, while powers have their upsides, they have to have their downsides as well.): Invisibility. She can filter entirely out of the visible spectrum. Downside? She is the only thing that can turn invisible - along with really, really light clothes. Meaning she's at her most vulnerable when she's invisible.

Weapon (I’m not telling why you need this…it’s a secret…): She hates weaponry for the most part (merely for the fact she can't operate more than half of it), but her weapon of choice is a bo staff.

Back-story: Raised in a whole, relatively unshattered family in southwestern England. Despite being content, they moved around a lot. She's always on the more silent end of the spectrum - to the point that she can back out of an entire conversation unnoticed. This led to her discovering of her ability, which she does her best to maintain secret. Her little siblings tend to spat a lot, so she also gets less attention paid her by her parents and is very much a peacemaker. No matter the circumstance, she bottles her emotions and refuses to uncap them.

Info: Took taekwondo for a few years, earning her the rank of Red belt.

Personality: Silent, but not emotionless, always preferring to listen during a conversation. She has a broad range of expressions and you can always tell what she's thinking in any circumstance, a flaw of hers. She does speak, though, if only to make a side-note or point something out. She lets out a lot of her emotions and makes a lot of observations via writing, so she usually has a small notebook in her sweater pocket. With those she's close to, she continues to remain silent, though significantly less so.

Likes: Chocolate pudding, reading, action manga/anime, fall afternoons with coffee and a good book, character design

Dislikes: Being forced, having expectations, being in the spotlight, TV

Pros: She does truly care about her friends, and does her best to make sure they're happy. She's very empathic and is distraught when her friends are. Very open-minded.

Cons: Gets snappy when impatient. Very passive-aggressive. Meaning she's not about to get in your face and TELL you why she's mad, but she is going to send you nasty glares and make your life hell.

Other (Anything else you want to add): Her sexuality is 'I really don't give a crap', meaning whatever attracts her attracts her, guy, girl, both, or neither. So she's pansexual. Tends to have more aesthetic attraction towards people. Feel free to ship her around!

Clarifications (If you feel like you need to clear up a few things): -
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:29 pm

YES, ANOTHER GIRL. \(°3°)/
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:08 pm

ace-all-over-the-place wrote:Name (First and Last. Middle is optional): Indi Keeney
Alternative Name(s): Ace, Three-Stars

Hair:
Type: Soft, but fairly unruly, though she does manage to get it under control most days
Color: Red, darker red. Think Black Widow
Length: Just a little above the shoulders
Style: Corkspring-curly most days. When she doesn't have the chance to style it, it hangs right at her shoulders.

Eyes: Dark brown

Complexion: Olive skin.

Body Type: An even in-between of stock and light. Medium build, I guess.

Height: 5'6

Nationality: British - she has a light Cockney accent

Languages: English, French, rough German

Family: A little sister and a little brother.

Clothing: Tries to keep it simple and utilitarian, so she doesn't mind running around in jeans and a sweater. Given the opportunity she can dress up classy, but she doesn't very often.

Music: Indie. Soft rock, a lot of hipster music, though she'd never admit to it.

Abilities (Unnatural abilities like; strength, speed, etc. Anything you want. But remember, while powers have their upsides, they have to have their downsides as well.): Invisibility. She can filter entirely out of the visible spectrum. Downside? She is the only thing that can turn invisible - along with really, really light clothes. Meaning she's at her most vulnerable when she's invisible.

Weapon (I’m not telling why you need this…it’s a secret…): She hates weaponry for the most part (merely for the fact she can't operate more than half of it), but her weapon of choice is a bo staff.

Back-story: Raised in a whole, relatively unshattered family in southwestern England. Despite being content, they moved around a lot. She's always on the more silent end of the spectrum - to the point that she can back out of an entire conversation unnoticed. This led to her discovering of her ability, which she does her best to maintain secret. Her little siblings tend to spat a lot, so she also gets less attention paid her by her parents and is very much a peacemaker. No matter the circumstance, she bottles her emotions and refuses to uncap them.

Info: Took taekwondo for a few years, earning her the rank of Red belt.

Personality: Silent, but not emotionless, always preferring to listen during a conversation. She has a broad range of expressions and you can always tell what she's thinking in any circumstance, a flaw of hers. She does speak, though, if only to make a side-note or point something out. She lets out a lot of her emotions and makes a lot of observations via writing, so she usually has a small notebook in her sweater pocket. With those she's close to, she continues to remain silent, though significantly less so.

Likes: Chocolate pudding, reading, action manga/anime, fall afternoons with coffee and a good book, character design

Dislikes: Being forced, having expectations, being in the spotlight, TV

Pros: She does truly care about her friends, and does her best to make sure they're happy. She's very empathic and is distraught when her friends are. Very open-minded.

Cons: Gets snappy when impatient. Very passive-aggressive. Meaning she's not about to get in your face and TELL you why she's mad, but she is going to send you nasty glares and make your life hell.

Other (Anything else you want to add): Her sexuality is 'I really don't give a crap', meaning whatever attracts her attracts her, guy, girl, both, or neither. So she's pansexual. Tends to have more aesthetic attraction towards people. Feel free to ship her around!

Clarifications (If you feel like you need to clear up a few things): -

Behehehehe...another girl. YES =w=
THANK YOU, ACE
This is an absolutely wonderful character ;3;
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next