TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

October 11th.... Big day, dudes.

+4
[Guam] Killshot_111111
carcinoGeneticist
VeronicaMarsCandybars
EatThePocky
8 posters

Go down

October 11th.... Big day, dudes.  Empty October 11th.... Big day, dudes.

Post  EatThePocky Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:38 am

Okay…October 11th. As some of you may know, October 11th is National Coming Out Day…and I’m going to take advantage of that. I think it’s high-time that I come out and tell you guys who I really am.

How am I going to put this…I’m really male, even though I was born as a female. I believe I’m supposed to be male, and I've always felt male. I've never felt female, and every time I tried to act as a female it always felt wrong and I never really fit in with the girl crowd... I’ll try to clear a few things up, since I know this topic can be confusing. ._.

Ever since I was little I was always the more rough-and-tumble little girl, never really fit in with all the girls. I hung out with the guys, and they accepted me as a guy. In fact, they would call me “he” instead of “she”, and instead of calling me by Rebecca, they would call me by Beck. I was one of them, and it always felt right.

When I turned 12, my dad forced me to dress up, put on makeup, and wouldn't let me hang with the guys anymore. I tried to accept his reasoning, after all, I was a girl and girls don’t play rough. Girls have pretty long hair, wear makeup, and dresses are a must. But no matter what I did, it always felt wrong. I loathed my long hair, the makeup I was forced to wear, and clothing that I was "acceptable". Every time I looked into the mirror I always saw someone that I wasn't. I didn't feel like I was being true to myself. I was wearing a mask, trying to trick myself, and playing along with gender roles and what my parents said was acceptable.

After I turned 15, I finally realized that I wasn't the girl everyone knew. I wasn't what everyone expected of me, and who they thought I was. But I kept tricking myself, telling myself that I was just a tomboyish girl. I mean, I was born with girl pluming, which means I’m a girl, right? Not really. Later on, I found out about transgender. For those of you who don’t know, transgender is a term for when someone is born as a female or a male, but they’re really the opposite gender. The moment I read that, I knew that I was Trans. A few people in the Trans community helped me as well. Twinfools was the biggest inspiration, and he’s the one who finally helped me accept who I was.

I hope this isn't too awkward for you guys, and I apologize for the long explanation….

I now go as Allen, and I’d like to be referred to as Allen, he, him, etc, but if it’s too awkward to you, feel free to keep calling me by Rebecca, she, her, whatever you feel comfortable with. ;u;

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I’ll try to answer them as best I can.

Also, to clear a few more things up…sex and gender are two completely different things. Sex is the pluming you’re born with; female or male. But gender is what you really see yourself as; it’s who you feel and know you are. ;w;

For those of you who don’t know, I’m also pan-sexual. This means if I’m interested in someone, I’m interested in someone, and it doesn't matter if they’re male, female, FTM, MTF, neither, or both. In other words, I LOVE EVERYONE!

You know what? It feels really good to be out of the closet. ;w;
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

October 11th.... Big day, dudes.  Empty Re: October 11th.... Big day, dudes.

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:42 am

EatThePocky wrote:Okay…October 11th. As some of you may know, October 11th is National Coming Out Day…and I’m going to take advantage of that. I think it’s high-time that I come out and tell you guys who I really am.

How am I going to put this…I’m really male, even though I was born as a female. I believe I’m supposed to be male, and I've always felt male. I've never felt female, and every time I tried to act as a female it always felt wrong and I never really fit in with the girl crowd... I’ll try to clear a few things up, since I know this topic can be confusing. ._.

Ever since I was little I was always the more rough-and-tumble little girl, never really fit in with all the girls. I hung out with the guys, and they accepted me as a guy. In fact, they would call me “he” instead of “she”, and instead of calling me by Rebecca, they would call me by Beck. I was one of them, and it always felt right.

When I turned 12, my dad forced me to dress up, put on makeup, and wouldn't let me hang with the guys anymore. I tried to accept his reasoning, after all, I was a girl and girls don’t play rough. Girls have pretty long hair, wear makeup, and dresses are a must. But no matter what I did, it always felt wrong. I loathed my long hair, the makeup I was forced to wear, and clothing that I was "acceptable". Every time I looked into the mirror I always saw someone that I wasn't. I didn't feel like I was being true to myself. I was wearing a mask, trying to trick myself, and playing along with gender roles and what my parents said was acceptable.

After I turned 15, I finally realized that I wasn't the girl everyone knew. I wasn't what everyone expected of me, and who they thought I was. But I kept tricking myself, telling myself that I was just a tomboyish girl. I mean, I was born with girl pluming, which means I’m a girl, right? Not really. Later on, I found out about transgender. For those of you who don’t know, transgender is a term for when someone is born as a female or a male, but they’re really the opposite gender. The moment I read that, I knew that I was Trans. A few people in the Trans community helped me as well. Twinfools was the biggest inspiration, and he’s the one who finally helped me accept who I was.

I hope this isn't too awkward for you guys, and I apologize for the long explanation….

I now go as Allen, and I’d like to be referred to as Allen, he, him, etc, but if it’s too awkward to you, feel free to keep calling me by Rebecca, she, her, whatever you feel comfortable with. ;u;

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I’ll try to answer them as best I can.

Also, to clear a few more things up…sex and gender are two completely different things. Sex is the pluming you’re born with; female or male. But gender is what you really see yourself as; it’s who you feel and know you are. ;w;

For those of you who don’t know, I’m also pan-sexual. This means if I’m interested in someone, I’m interested in someone, and it doesn't matter if they’re male, female, FTM, MTF, neither, or both. In other words, I LOVE EVERYONE!

*hug* Ok, I'll call you Allen, bro. c:
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  carcinoGeneticist Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:04 pm

EatThePocky wrote:Okay…October 11th. As some of you may know, October 11th is National Coming Out Day…and I’m going to take advantage of that. I think it’s high-time that I come out and tell you guys who I really am.

I'm in the same boat as you, Allen. I'm actually really scared to post stuff about it.

I don't feel like a girl either, I don't like doing make-up or hair. I absolutely hate shopping for clothes and I'm into all the guys stuff. I'm just not supposed to be a girl.

When I was a little girl too, my mom bought me dresses and all this crazy hair stuff that I wouldn't wear, and when I did it didn't feel like I was supposed to be in it.

I should stop there. I just wanted to let you know that you're not the only TBTr that's going through this.

If anyone else reads this, I should let you know that I also go by a different name.
Jeremy, JT or Remy.
carcinoGeneticist
carcinoGeneticist

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:12 pm

I have a confession too...I don't feel like a girl either #shocker!
No but seriously, thanks for sharing and in my mind...you still awesome YO!
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:22 pm

You know what I think, bro. c: You're just plain Prussian no matter what. ♥
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:36 pm

carcinoGeneticist wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you, Allen. I'm actually really scared to post stuff about it.

I don't feel like a girl either, I don't like doing make-up or hair. I absolutely hate shopping for clothes and I'm into all the guys stuff. I'm just not supposed to be a girl.

When I was a little girl too, my mom bought me dresses and all this crazy hair stuff that I wouldn't wear, and when I did it didn't feel like I was supposed to be in it.

I should stop there. I just wanted to let you know that you're not the only TBTr that's going through this.

If anyone else reads this, I should let you know that I also go by a different name.
Jeremy, JT or Remy.

Just remember I'm here for you, bro. It's always good to have people who support you, and I support you 100%. I'll always be here if you need someone to help you. You're not alone ;w;
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:44 pm

I just wanna thank all of you guys. You don't even know how much it means to have people who don't discriminate or degrade you for your choices in life. You guys are just...amazing, and I'm the luckiest person to have met you and have you people in my life. I wish I could say or do something that express how thankful I am, but I really can't....Just, Thank you. Thank you so much!

Aubre, I really appreciate it. It really means a lot ;w;
You're totally awesome~

KyLe...really? I would have NEVER guessed that, bro XD Maybe you should talk to someone about that >w>
Thanks, dude~ >w<

Ahsgfakjshfgjahf Prussian? Thank you SO MUCH, Ace owo
That's like...the best thing anyone has ever said to me
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:33 pm

EatThePocky wrote:I just wanna thank all of you guys. You don't even know how much it means to have people who don't discriminate or degrade you for your choices in life. You guys are just...amazing, and I'm the luckiest person to have met you and have you people in my life. I wish I could say or do something that express how thankful I am, but I really can't....Just, Thank you. Thank you so much!

Aubre, I really appreciate it. It really means a lot ;w;
You're totally awesome~

KyLe...really? I would have NEVER guessed that, bro XD Maybe you should talk to someone about that >w>
Thanks, dude~ >w<

Ahsgfakjshfgjahf Prussian? Thank you SO MUCH, Ace owo
That's like...the best thing anyone has ever said to me

It's no problem. Just, you know, remember I'm always here. :3
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  buttshujinsama Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:09 pm

looks like i got here late

but

you know me, dude

there is a shortage of perfect guys in this world and you are one of them

never stop being you because we love you

*bunp*
buttshujinsama
buttshujinsama

http://slendermans-spooky-ass-butt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:26 pm

buttshujinsama wrote:looks like i got here late

but

you know me, dude

there is a shortage of perfect guys in this world and you are one of them

never stop being you because we love you

*bunp*

Pffff- PLEASE! You're always on time, dude~ You're just perfect like that o3o

Thank you so much, Bro >w< I feel like the luckiest dude in the world right now

*fistbump*
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:48 pm

Gotta say, I'm proud of you for figuring all of this out.

And we'll always be friends, no matter what happens. Smile
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:09 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:Gotta say, I'm proud of you for figuring all of this out.

And we'll always be friends, no matter what happens. Smile

Thanks, bro~ -brofist-
Honestly, you guys are the best. Nobody could ask for better friends ;w;
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:46 am

We will love you no matter what, dude. Just keep being yourself and we'll always be there for you.
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum