TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do or Die Chapter 7

3 posters

Go down

Do or Die Chapter 7 Empty Do or Die Chapter 7

Post  Raptorguy14 Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Adrenaline rushed through my body as I tried to think of a way out of this situation. We were in the middle of a semicircle consisting of twenty armed guards. We were all armed, but using our guns at this point would be useless, as four guns are never particularly effective against twenty. Other than the stack of boxes behind us, there was nothing to work with.

“How are we going to make it out of this one?” Todd asked me.

“You're not,” the lead guard said. “You're surrounded; there's no way out! Accept your fate!”

“Aw, come on, can't you at least give us a fighting chance? Maybe give us a ten second head start?” I asked sarcastically.

The guard laughed. “Not a chance,” he scoffed.

“There's got to be some way we can get out of this,” Sheilah told me.

“There's no way you can get out,” the guard responded. “We have you boxed in.”

Boxed in, I thought to myself. My mind went back to the stack of boxes behind us. The stack was fairly large, fifteen feet tall and twenty feet wide, with about three dozen boxes. The stack looked fairly sturdy, but if I could just get it to tip over onto the guards, I could buy us enough time to escape.

“Guys, I think the guard's right,” I said. Everyone looked at me in bewilderment, like I had just said something completely insane. “There's no way out of this. Let's just put our hands up and accept defeat.” I put my weapon in my belt and held my hands up.

The lead guard smiled. “You have a point. Everyone else, put away your weapons immediately and put your hands up.”

As Diane was putting her gun away, she asked me, “What are you doing?”

“I'm going to try to tip the boxes over,” I said, making sure I could be heard by my team but not the guards. “Be ready to run.”

When all of our weapons were put away and our hands were in the air, the lead guard said, “Alright, now we will kill you. At least your deaths will be honorable.”

“Actually, our escape is going to be much more honorable than our would-be deaths,” I said. Before the guards could react, I quickly pulled a large box out of the stack. The stack wobbled, but remained standing.

“You call that an escape attempt?” The guard laughed deeply enough for his laugh to carry throughout the entire warehouse. “I expected better from you.”

At that, we began to run. The guards began firing...but that's when the stack of boxes finally gave way and fell. Only a few guards had the room to escape as the large stack quickly crashed down. The sound the boxes made was an odd mixture of glass shattering and men screaming.

As we fled the scene, the lead guard miraculously emerged from the boxes only slightly wounded. Along with the few guards that managed to clear the boxes before they fell, he began to pursue us. Him and the other guards pulled out their guns and began shooting at us, and we did the same in response.

This chase went on for thirty seconds, until the lead guard caught up to me and tackled me to the ground. As my team began to slow down, I said, “I'll be fine! Just get out of here and we'll meet outside!” Diane looked at me with a concerned expression. “I'll be fine, just go!” I shouted. She turned and ran to join the others, leaving me alone with the lead guard.

The lead guard and I got up and stared each other down, sizing up the opposite person. “I'm going to make this easy for you,” I said. “Either you choose to back down or...”

I was interrupted by the guard hitting me in the face. I staggered backward, and returned his punch with a spin kick. He dodged and attempted to tackle me again, but I grabbed the back of his shirt and threw him to the ground. As I approached him, he grabbed my legs and brought me to the ground, but not before I managed to kick his face. He groaned as I hit the ground.

“Are you sure you don't want to stop?” I asked. “I'll let you go now if you'll let me go.”

Once again, the guard responded with an action; this time he quickly climbed on top of me and began choking me. As I had done in my dream in the CIA hospital, I spat in the guard's face. As he staggered backward in disgust, I put him in a headlock and punched his face repeatedly. He finally managed to get out of my headlock, but he was very woozy. He tried to kick me, but the attempt was feeble and he fell to the ground.

I took this opportunity to get out of there, but as I was fleeing the lead guard managed to come to and fire his gun a few times. None of the bullets hit me, but one of them hit something made of glass and I was soon engulfed in a rain of broken, jagged glass. I pulled out my own gun, killed the lead guard, and continued to flee.

When I reached the cabinet that contained the USB drive, I was met by five guards, all armed with machine guns. I stopped and tried to think of a way out of this situation. I remembered something that the lead guard had told me when we came into the warehouse: “This storage building contains many classified items”. If I can get my hands on one of these boxes, I thought to myself, they'd probably let me go.

I quickly reached to my right and grabbed the closest box I could find. The guards reacted by gasping and pleading me to put the box back. Looks like I chose the right box, I thought. As the guards continued begging, I walked past them, set the box down, and began to run.

I expected to be shot at, but there was no gunfire behind me. Finding this strange, I continued to run, but kept my guard up. Within five seconds, however, I found myself pinned to the ground by none other than Harry Graff, who quickly tied my hands together and carried me to a spot within the range of the security cameras with tubes.

At that moment, I realized what the tubes were. They were sentry guns. Harry looked me in the eyes, smiled, and saluted as he quickly fled the area.

Knowing that the guns were going to fire at any second, I struggled to break free of my binds. Right before the sentries fired, I managed to break free. If there's one thing you're not good at, Harry, it's knot tying, I thought. As the sentries fired, I fled, praying that I wasn't shot. Peculiarly, the sentries appeared to be shooting right next to me, not directly at me. I shook my head, deciding that it would be better if I didn't concern myself with thoughts like those while I'm trying to escape.

As the sentries continued to shoot at me, they were joined by the guards whom I had encountered earlier. I pulled out my own gun and returned fire, but soon ran out of ammunition. I ran even faster, knowing that I probably wasn't going to make it out alive.

Before I knew it, though, I was outside with my team, who were busily firing at a group of guards in armored cars. “Let's go!” I shouted, running toward our vehicles as guards continued to shoot at us. My team followed suit.

All was going well until we saw a small, round object fly toward us. “They've got grenades!” Todd shouted. “Get down!” We all hit the floor as the grenade soared over our heads, rolled a little bit, and exploded about thirty feet away. Instinctively, I curled up in a ball, covering all vital organs and body parts, as grenade fragments began to hit us. Once the fragments stopped falling, we all got up, not majorly wounded, and continued fleeing.

Another grenade flew our way and we repeated this process. When yet another grenade was thrown, I quickly scooped it up and right as Todd was asking me what I was doing I threw it at an armored truck. Immediately the truck exploded, the back blast throwing us off balance.

“Why the hell did you do that?” Todd asked wildly.

“Would you rather have died?” I asked.

Todd ignored me and we continued to flee. When we finally reached our vehicles, about three dozen armored trucks surrounded the garage and prepared for us to make our move.

“Can we even make it out of this alive?” Diane asked. Although she doesn't normally show emotion, she was beginning to cry.

I looked around at the dozens of armored cars. “I don't know if we can escape alive,” I said.

“Where are you going with this?” Diane asked.

I sucked in a deep breath. “What if we surrendered?” I asked.

“What? You want to surrender?” Todd asked. “You want to surrender to this group of bloodthirsty assholes?”

“Do we have any other choice, Todd?” I asked. “Look at how many are out there. There's no way we can make it out of here alive unless we surrender.”

“That's what they want us to do! We can't do what they want us to do!” Todd exclaimed.

“We should if it's the only way to survive,” I said. “Plus I think I know how to get us out of this when we do surrender.”

“If we surrender,” Todd said.

“What do you mean, Johnny?” Sheilah asked.

Before I could explain, a dozen armed guards entered the garage. “Surrender immediately and we will let you live!” one of them said.

“We surrender!” I said.

“No we don't!” Todd said, roughly pushing me aside and tackling the nearest guard. He snapped his neck and ducked underneath a vehicle as the guards pulled their guns up. “This garage is a very tight spot, guards!” Todd shouted from under the car. “Do you want to risk ricochet?”

“We were told to either bring you in or kill you, no matter the cost!” a voice said. “That is what we will do!”

As long as Todd's being rebellious, we're not going to be able to surrender, I thought to myself. Acting on this thought, I put the nearest guard in a headlock and said, “Alright we're getting out of here! Diane, give me your gun!” She did so. Putting the gun against the guard's head, I said, “If you shoot any one of us, this guard will be killed! Do you understand?”

Apparently the guard I had was of importance, because the other guards agreed to my terms. Todd emerged from underneath the vehicle and quickly climbed into it. I climbed into the vehicle to the right of Todd's, knocking my hostage out and putting him in the passenger seat. Once everyone had gotten into a vehicle, we drove off.

The word had spread throughout the complex that we had an important guard, so we weren't shot at as we made our way to the front gate. Once we reached the gate, however, the gate attendant pulled out a gun and demanded that we surrender. I put my gun against the head of my guard hostage, but he had awaken and he quickly disarmed me and also aimed at me.

Seeing the situation, Todd leaped out of his vehicle and shot the gate guard and my hostage before anyone else could react. Knowing that complex guards would be on us at any second, he screamed, “Move, Atkins, move!” As the guards resumed their shooting, I floored the vehicle, smashing through the gate and skidding toward the road, followed by my compatriots.
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Do or Die Chapter 7 Empty Re: Do or Die Chapter 7

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:35 pm

~like~
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:16 am

Hey Jonathon there was something I wanted to run by you...Do you think you could add me as a character? If it is not to much to ask, I just ask to be in a book cause this is really cool...You can even add me as a villain not as much as the villain that everyone hates though....
Also I will go and read (~gasp~ me read) the previous chapters
I will understand if not, but I want to help mold a beastly character ;P
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:23 am

[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:Hey Jonathon there was something I wanted to run by you...Do you think you could add me as a character? If it is not to much to ask, I just ask to be in a book cause this is really cool...You can even add me as a villain not as much as the villain that everyone hates though....

Sure! Very Happy I'll put you in The Escape since Do or Die's already finished. I'll go work out the details. Smile
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:28 am

Raptorguy14 wrote:
[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:Hey Jonathon there was something I wanted to run by you...Do you think you could add me as a character? If it is not to much to ask, I just ask to be in a book cause this is really cool...You can even add me as a villain not as much as the villain that everyone hates though....

Sure! Very Happy I'll put you in The Escape since Do or Die's already finished. I'll go work out the details. Smile

Cool beans thanks! And if you need help with any of it let me now Smile
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:33 am

[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:

Cool beans thanks! And if you need help with any of it let me now Smile

No problem Smile I will. Smile
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down