TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*shakes head* Some people...

4 posters

Go down

*shakes head* Some people... Empty *shakes head* Some people...

Post  Raptorguy14 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:51 pm

OK, so I looked up the Presidential debate on YouTube, right?

Sort of watched it last night too...looked like Romney and Obama were just about to deck each other at one point.

Anyway...

So I look up the debate and I see a bunch of comments from people from other countries.

They're saying that all Americans are the dumbest of the dumb.

JDFOAIFOPRAEHFOPAEJFGOA

I hate it when people make generalized statements like that. I mean, there are stupid people from EVERY country, but NOT ONE country has an ENTIRELY STUPID population.

/rant
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

*shakes head* Some people... Empty Re: *shakes head* Some people...

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:00 pm

Raptorguy14 wrote:OK, so I looked up the Presidential debate on YouTube, right?

Sort of watched it last night too...looked like Romney and Obama were just about to deck each other at one point.

Anyway...

So I look up the debate and I see a bunch of comments from people from other countries.

JDFOAIFOPRAEHFOPAEJFGOA

I hate it when people make generalized statements like that. I mean, there are stupid people from EVERY country, but NOT ONE country has an ENTIRELY STUPID population.

/rant

I liked how Romney kept throwing truth out there and Obama was just coming back with lies, or "That's off topic" hilarious
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:11 pm

The great thing about prejudice people?

There's someone out there who is prejudice against them, too.
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:45 pm

TeasPlease wrote:The great thing about prejudice people?

There's someone out there who is prejudice against them, too.

True, very true.
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:49 pm

[Guam] Killshot_111111 wrote:

Anyway...

JDFOAIFOPRAEHFOPAEJFGOA

/rant

I liked how Romney kept throwing truth out there and Obama was just coming back with lies, or "That's off topic" hilarious

I KNOW
When Romney got on a roll, Obama would turn to the lady and say "Can we change? We're getting off topic here"
It's was UNBELIEVABLE
And he didn't even answer the question about the assassination of Ambassador to Libya, he just danced around that question
And while Romney was bringing up truths about Obama's record, Obama would just say "He's lying", "That's not true blah blah blah"
Romney SLAMMED him on so many things
Sadly, Obama was a more animated in this Debate
If you're judging off of truths and fact; Romney won
If you were judging off of style; Obama won
And unfortunately, most people in this day and age don't know a lot about the fact and truths...
And personally, Romney just seems so much nicer and personable. He LOOKS at the person he's talking to, unlike Obama.
Anyway, yea...I think Romney totally won this debate, since I'm judging off of facts and truth, but many people would say Obama won.
AND ANOTHER THING
That bitch of a moderator NEVER interrupted Obama, but she always interrupted Romney.
AND
Obama always got extra time.
I thought the in these debates, each person got equal time to answer the question....Guess we know who the Left's pandering to...
I'll stop now
//end of rant
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  [Guam] Killshot_111111 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:55 pm

EatThePocky wrote:

Anyway...

JDFOAIFOPRAEHFOPAEJFGOA

/rant

I KNOW
When Romney got on a roll, Obama would turn to the lady and say "Can we change? We're getting off topic here"
It's was UNBELIEVABLE
And he didn't even answer the question about the assassination of Ambassador to Libya, he just danced around that question
And while Romney was bringing up truths about Obama's record, Obama would just say "He's lying", "That's not true blah blah blah"
And unfortunately, most people in this day and age don't know a lot about the fact and truths...
And personally, Romney just seems so much nicer and personable. He LOOKS at the person he's talking to, unlike Obama.
Anyway, yea...I think Romney totally won this debate, since I'm judging off of facts and truth, but many people would say Obama won.
AND ANOTHER THING
That bitch of a moderator NEVER interrupted Obama, but she always interrupted Romney.
AND
I thought the in these debates, each person got equal time to answer the question....Guess we know who the Left's pandering to...
I'll stop now
//end of rant

You have won my cookie for the day the honorary awesome cookie with epic chocolate chips
Well she never interrupted him cause according to my dad she is a "liberal beatch" xD They should have a Canadian moderator...
[Guam] Killshot_111111
[Guam] Killshot_111111

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:04 pm

EatThePocky wrote:

Anyway...

JDFOAIFOPRAEHFOPAEJFGOA

/rant

I KNOW
It's was UNBELIEVABLE
AND ANOTHER THING
AND
I'll stop now
//end of rant

You have won my cookie for the day the honorary awesome cookie with epic chocolate chips
Well she never interrupted him cause according to my dad she is a "liberal beatch" xD They should have a Canadian moderator...

Cookies o3o
Why thank you, my good sir~

It seems that all the moderators and question are very biased in those debates. There were a few people who ask more-- if I may-- right-leaning question, but for the most part, they were all pretty left-leaning. It's a shame, because that means Romney doesn't really have a chance...
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Both of them brought up some excellent points, but I honestly think Romney did a little better. So in my mind, Romney won this debate.
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down