TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROCRASTINATION: A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP

3 posters

Go down

PROCRASTINATION: A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP Empty PROCRASTINATION: A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP

Post  DownRightLoki Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:04 am

GAH!
I have to do a two minute YouTube video in SPANISH so I can try to WIN $300,
and write a 10 minute PLAY so I can possibly win MORE money,
AND ALSO RESEARCH AND DO AN ORAL REPORT ON THE RELEVANCE OF THE CONSTITUTION SO I CAN WIN A $30,000 SCHOLARSHIP AND A FREE TRIP TO WASHINGTON D.C.
AND YOU KNOW WHAT?!
IT'S KILLING ME! DX
I don't want to start!
But I need the money,
and the scholarship!
I don't know what the freak to do!
Sorry,
For the rant. ._. XP
I'm just so stressed out.
Among other things.
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

PROCRASTINATION: A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP Empty Re: PROCRASTINATION: A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:00 am

I WISH I HAD THE CHANCE TO GET MONIES TTuTT

LOL HURRY, DUDE!!
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PROCRASTINATION: A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP Empty Re: PROCRASTINATION: A LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP

Post  DownRightLoki Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:25 am

Yeah.
I need a job. XP

I"M TRYING! DX I guess tomorrow I'll do it.../shot
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:52 pm

DownRightLoki wrote:Yeah.
I need a job. XP

I"M TRYING! DX I guess tomorrow I'll do it.../shot

Same here. XD

No, like, really. Or my Dad will mess up my NaNoWriMo (Dad, the No means novel. NOT NO. D: )

XD LOL STOP PROCRASTINATING! /shot for being a hypocrite
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Wow. Seriously? o.O My dad's all, "You can't get a job til you have good grades."

I KNOW I KNOW! XD
I'm going to go shooting with my family instead. /shot
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:36 pm

DownRightLoki wrote:Wow. Seriously? o.O My dad's all, "You can't get a job til you have good grades."

I KNOW I KNOW! XD
I'm going to go shooting with my family instead. /shot

He's gonna make me come down for two weeks if I don't get one. ;w;

XDD Well mine doesn't even know what my grades are.

Lol OKFINEE~

XD Just kidding.

Nice. :3

TRY NOT TO SHOOT HALEY OR CHASE

WE LIKE THEM

/shot
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Wow.
I'm glad my dad isn't like that. =P
~liar~

OHBUTWHY?!
/shot
I ended up not going. =P My dad only wanted to sight in his guns. ._.
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:00 pm

DownRightLoki wrote:Wow.
I'm glad my dad isn't like that. =P
~liar~

OHBUTWHY?!
/shot
I ended up not going. =P My dad only wanted to sight in his guns. ._.

XD Eh, I wish my Dad would just leave me alone, lol.

I JUST TOLD YOU

WE LIKE THEM

XD

Aww, sadness. D:
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:01 pm

I bet. =/

NO WE DON"T. XD
jkjkjkjkjkjkjk/kill'd

Aubs, are you bored? ._. EVERYONE'S GONE! D:

Sad Sad Day.
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:30 pm

DownRightLoki wrote:I bet. =/

NO WE DON"T. XD
jkjkjkjkjkjkjk/kill'd

Aubs, are you bored? ._. EVERYONE'S GONE! D:

Sad Sad Day.

Yerp P:

XD WELL HEY

XDD

Yup. D:

Double yup. D:
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:54 pm

WE
NEED
TO
HANG
OUT.
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:51 pm

DownRightLoki wrote:WE
NEED
TO
HANG
OUT.

YES
WE
DO.

I LIKE NEED JON TO RESCUE ME FROM HERE, DRAG ME BACK UP TO NORTHERN UTAH SO I CAN MEET Y'ALL. TTnTT

LOL,

WHY, BIRTH CERTIFICATE, WHY. *shakes grass*
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DownRightLoki Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:34 am

IKNOWRIGHT?! =P

What's wrong with your birth certificate?
DownRightLoki
DownRightLoki

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:09 am

DownRightLoki wrote:IKNOWRIGHT?! =P

OH IT'S ABOUT THREE YEARS OFF FROM WHERE IT SHOULD BE. /shot

IT MAKES ME FIFTEEN THIS YEAR.

NO.

I NEEDS TO BE EIGHTEEN.

I SHOULD TOTALLY BE EIGHTEEN.

THAT WAY, I COULD RUN AWAY WITH JON SOMEWHERE WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT COPS. /shotdead

But really, being under the law of my parents is slowly killing meeee.... Nnnnnn TTATT
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:21 am

GaDGeT wrote:

NO.

I NEEDS TO BE EIGHTEEN.

THAT WAY, I COULD RUN AWAY WITH JON SOMEWHERE WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT COPS. /shotdead

But really, being under the law of my parents is slowly killing meeee.... Nnnnnn TTATT

*hug* We just have to be patient. <3
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:26 am

Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:

NO.

I NEEDS TO BE EIGHTEEN.

Patience has never been one of my better qualitites.. ;w;

Clearly something I need to work on.

I can empathize with Trans people, with gays, and bisexuals who have homophobic parents. They are so afraid about their parents finding out. Most of them legitimately so- a LOT of those kids get kicked to the curb when their parents no longer feel the need to parent someone like that.

Well, my situation only has one difference- aside from the "atypical" relationship/orientation/gender identity (though there's that too- not that I'd ever tell them. They don't need to know.). The difference is that I am trying my hardest to live up to their standards, and to do the right thing with everyone in mind

And they STILL can't accept it. Can't accept ME. That's who they're really rejecting.

And apperently they 'care' enough to give me crap about everything I do wrong. And in a way, I should be thankful for the amount they DO care, but I almost wish they didn't, so they'd leave me alone, and let me figure out life without all the pain and misery that comes with being the black sheep of a pretty stuffy, conservative family.

Ugh. Fml.

Somehow, I don't think I'll ever be able to fully mend my relationship with them. Which is awful. It truly is.

I'm just so different from them in so many ways. I don't see how it would be possible.

//rant

On the bright side, Les might be fixing my bike today. ;w;

I need the fresh air- even if it is cold.

The exercise...

That wonderful WHOOSH feeling you get when you go down a hill ~ ;u;

The (*cough* highly limited) freedom from being able to travel around with more consent from my mother XD (HOPEFULLY SHE DOESN'T CHANGE HER MIND. XD)

And being able to do simple things, like go to work (granted I can get any), to the library, our to pick up a gallon of milk (granted that I have the three to five dollars to get one) without relying on other people, and wasting their time.

Also, I'm harassing Moonflower again tomorrow. XD

YEAH, I KNOW LIFE WILL LOOK UP.

IT'S JUST LIKE,

WHY AM I GRINDING MY FOREHEAD AGAINST THIS CHEESEGRATER SOME PEOPLE REFER TO AS BAD LUCK IN THE MEANTIME? ;o;;
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:30 am

GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:

NO.

I NEEDS TO BE EIGHTEEN.

I can empathize with Trans people, with gays, and bisexuals who have homophobic parents. They are so afraid about their parents finding out. Most of them legitimately so- a LOT of those kids get kicked to the curb when their parents no longer feel the need to parent someone like that.

Well, my situation only has one difference- aside from the "atypical" relationship/orientation/gender identity (though there's that too- not that I'd ever tell them. They don't need to know.). The difference is that I am trying my hardest to live up to their standards, and to do the right thing with everyone in mind

And they STILL can't accept it. Can't accept ME. That's who they're really rejecting.

And apperently they 'care' enough to give me crap about everything I do wrong. And in a way, I should be thankful for the amount they DO care, but I almost wish they didn't, so they'd leave me alone, and let me figure out life without all the pain and misery that comes with being the black sheep of a pretty stuffy, conservative family.

Ugh. Fml.

Somehow, I don't think I'll ever be able to fully mend my relationship with them. Which is awful. It truly is.

I'm just so different from them in so many ways. I don't see how it would be possible.

//rant

The exercise...

The (*cough* highly limited) freedom from being able to travel around with more consent from my mother XD (HOPEFULLY SHE DOESN'T CHANGE HER MIND. XD)

And being able to do simple things, like go to work (granted I can get any), to the library, our to pick up a gallon of milk (granted that I have the three to five dollars to get one) without relying on other people, and wasting their time.

IT'S JUST LIKE,

WHY AM I GRINDING MY FOREHEAD AGAINST THIS CHEESEGRATER SOME PEOPLE REFER TO AS BAD LUCK IN THE MEANTIME? ;o;;

I am soo sorry you're going through this!

I wish I could just take your pain away.

Hang in there. I hope things get better soon.

In the meantime, let me know if you need to rant again. I'm always here. <3
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 am

Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:

NO.

I NEEDS TO BE EIGHTEEN.

Ugh. Fml.

//rant

The exercise...

IT'S JUST LIKE,

k

*trying not to cry so close to going to my meetinggg ~flail~*

I hope so too. ;w;

I'm just crossing my fingers, and praying, and harping on people to get this job. Things will get better if I get this job. =A=

Ok.

Love you <33
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Raptorguy14 Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 am

GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:

NO.

I NEEDS TO BE EIGHTEEN.

Ugh. Fml.

//rant

The exercise...

IT'S JUST LIKE,

k

I hope so too. ;w;

I'm just crossing my fingers, and praying, and harping on people to get this job. Things will get better if I get this job. =A=

Ok.

Love you <33

Love you too <33
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 am

...On a random, completely anti-mood whim,

WHERE DID THAT K COME FROM?? *mystified* °o°
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:39 am

Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:
Raptorguy14 wrote:
GaDGeT wrote:

NO.

I NEEDS TO BE EIGHTEEN.

Ugh. Fml.

//rant

The exercise...

IT'S JUST LIKE,

k

I hope so too. ;w;

Ok.

Love you <33

Love you too <33

<33 X3
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down