TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-nonchalantly drops this here-

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

-nonchalantly drops this here- - Page 2 Empty Re: -nonchalantly drops this here-

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:09 pm

"Really? What about all those people, those passerby who ask you innocent questions? Reporters? Random passers-by feel your anger. And," he added, making the distance between them even smaller, "the shop lady didn't ask for anything, did she."
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

-nonchalantly drops this here- - Page 2 Empty Re: -nonchalantly drops this here-

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:13 pm

Shizuo's heart sunk at the last comment; memories racing back. He never meant to...he just...it just happened. It's not his fault for who-- what he was.
He let go of the raven haired man-- more like threw him-- and turned away. "What the fuck do you know anyway? You're just a lousy Flea." His voice shook with every word.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Collecting himself, Izaya smiled. He had the upper hand here; then again, he usually did.
But it shocked him when he heard Shizuo's voice shaking. He had never heard that before. It was foreign as hearing Celty sneeze - it just didn't happen.
And yet.
...Better see where this was headed.

"A lot more than you think I do, apparently."
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:20 pm

"Just...Just leave me alone. Get out of here." He mumbled; hardly audible. The blond stuffed his hands in his pockets and started walking out; head lower than usual. Behind the sapphire lenses, his eyes glazed over with tears. Izaya had hit home, but of course, he'd never let him know.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Wait.
Hold the heck up.
WHAT?
This- Izaya hadn't predicted a fraction of this. Wha- what was Shizo doing? Was he... he was... showing emotion besides rage.
It had never occurred to Izaya that Shizuo could show something so deeply human. Had he misjudged him...?

Without really thinking, he started walking, quickening his pace to catch up to Shizuo on time. The second he reached him, he grabbed the hem of his vest with a - timid? - hand.

"It's not all that inhuman to make a mistake, you know. I read that report and eyewitness accounts... you only wanted to save her. And let's be honest, you did. She probably would have died if you didn't step in."
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Shizuo shook him off. "I don't need your pity. Leave and I'll be just fine." He started walking again, but stopped; being careful to hide the tears that were falling now, "Why the hell do you care anyway?"
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:33 pm

Izaya paused to consider the question. Why did he care? This was the man he had been trying to kill for years, to get off his back so he could live his life and do his job.
...But at the same time, now he was showing human emotion... was he growing soft? What was happening?

"...You're not yourself right now." He stated this matter-of-factly, walking besides Shizuo again. "You've... since when do you ever act like this?" He felt tempted to swing his good arm around the man's shoulders, but knew he'd probably get killed or worse.

I have a soft spot for humans I can't help it okay he reasoned.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:37 pm

"Like hell I'm not." He whispered; hoping Izaya wouldn't hear. As Izaya walked closer, Shizuo turned; not wanting to make any sort of eye contact. There was no way he could let the Informant see the tears that flowed down his face. He couldn't show weakness. Hell, he was the strongest man in Ikebukuro.

"Did you not hear me? Leave me alone. I'll be fine..." He trailed off.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:40 pm

"You're an awful liar."

And with that the informant carelessly tossed an arm around his shoulders, hoping it wouldn't be the last thing he ever did.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:45 pm

"I said get out of here!" Shizuo roared; shoving Izaya away. He turned around; not caring if the raven saw the streaks of tears covering his face. "Why the fuck do you suddenly care!? You've never cared before! You can quit the act, you're not fooling anyone, Izaya! Just. Get. Out. Of. HERE!"
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:48 pm

"I will not get out of here! Since when have I ever listened to you?" he returned, defiant despite the tearstains now blatantly visible. "You're going to run off and do something stupid, I know it. And- I need you to stick around, okay?" he blurted, still not tearing his gaze from the other.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:54 pm

The bodyguard opened his mouth to say something, but promptly shut it. This was a side of the Informant he had never seen. Was this...concern? Worry? Was the Flea concerned for him?

"...How do I know...you're not just messing with me again?" He asked timidly.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:55 pm

"...You don't."
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 pm

"Then give me-- tell me something that will" He slightly begged; looking Izaya straight in the eye with a pleading look.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:59 pm

He really didn't know what he was doing. At all. Drastic times called for desperate measures, didn't they?
But he slipped a hand on the Monst- on Shizuo's shoulder, then went on tiptoe, carefully pressing his lips to the others'.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Shizuo was taken aback at first, but then proceeded to return the kiss. He gentry wrapped his arms around the Informant's waist; being careful of his broken arm. Was this what love felt like? Maybe this...was what he had been looking for his entire life.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum