TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I feel like I should stop this but...I need to rant...again

5 posters

Go down

I feel like I should stop this but...I need to rant...again Empty I feel like I should stop this but...I need to rant...again

Post  EatThePocky Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Okay, so my dad's flipping the fuck out because I went to Banzai, and he feels like he's "losing control of this family" and that "We should spend more time together"
First off, Banzai is once a year. I should be able to enjoy that much without you shoving your stupid shit up my ass all day every day. Banzai is something I can and want to enjoy, but he has to ruin everything. I put up with his shit so much, I can't even begin to say how much I deserve small things like Banzai and Anime SL. But nooooooo, I have to like everything he likes, and do everything he does. If I enjoy something other than what he enjoys, OH FUCK I'M THE DEVIL'S CHILD.
And on another note, "We need to spend more time together"? What? Excuse me? Bitch please, you never want to spend time with me. You're always too caught up in your shit politics to even care what's going on in my life. And even if you did, I couldn't tell you because you're so bigoted. I can't tell you anything that's bothering me because you'll throw me out. So don't even start with the "Good father act" 'cause it's not working. You're not fooling anyone.
Just...FUCK. I'm a terrible child because I enjoy something. I was gone for three days. THREE DAYS. That's ALL, and he loses his shit saying he's losing control of this family and that he doesn't know who I am anymore. Listen Pops, you didn't even know who I was from the start, so don't even start that shit. And you never CARED who I was. You've never loved me for who I am, you just loved me for who you wanted me to be. And now that I'm obviously NOT want you wanted, you have to hold even tighter. You have to strangle me and hope that MAYBE I'll turn out the way you wanted to. Well, here's a reality check, I will never and NEVER WAS what you wanted. Deal with it, fuckass.
I'm so fucking DONE with him. He doesn't even deserve for me to call him "Dad". I would much prefer calling Tony and Ace's dad my dad. I'm not even his fucking CHILD and I've only known him for a few months, but he's cared more for me than my real "dad" has my entire life.
And then my mom just goes along with whatever shit my "dad" throws her way. I love my mom, but she just can't think for herself. He fucking accuses her of EVERYTHING! Saying it's her fault that I turned out like this, and then he turns to me saying I'm the reason this family is falling apart. Shit, I never knew having your own views and interests could tear a family apart. I always though it was bigoted fuckasses like yourself that tore families apart.
I'm half-way tempted to tell him I'm a male and pansexual just so he'll kick me out and I won't have to deal with him anymore. I fucking hate him so much, you don't even know. And this isn't the stupid "Linkin Park Kid Hate". This is genuine DISDAIN and MALICE towards that man. My life would be so much easier without him in it.
And after he tells me I'm the reason this family is falling apart, he has the NERVE to tell me that I need to re-think my actions and spend more time with God and what not. Please, if THIS is what "Christians" are like, I want NOTHING to do with them. And I don't think I'm the one who needs to re-think their life.
I'm literally going fucking Izaya over here. I just sit in silence all day, thinking of ways to pick apart this man and degrade him until he can't speak.
Oh, and not to mention and can't show ANY emotion in my house. If he pisses me off, I have to hold in my anger. I can't do shit about it because I would be "disrespecting my parents" and that's "against the Bible". Shut the fuck up. Do you honestly think I give a shit about what that prehistoric things says? And there's no way in hell that I'm going to respect you, because you don't even respect me.
I...I'm done. Sorry. I just need to get that out...
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

I feel like I should stop this but...I need to rant...again Empty Re: I feel like I should stop this but...I need to rant...again

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:35 pm

I'm really sorry, Allen. I can't even begin to say how much I am.

I'm going through something pretty similar right now. So I can relate to that a lot. I wish there was something I could do to help.

I'm here if you need to talk/rant/vent/be hugged. Always, man. ;u;
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I feel like I should stop this but...I need to rant...again Empty Re: I feel like I should stop this but...I need to rant...again

Post  Raptorguy14 Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:51 am

EatThePocky wrote:Okay, so my dad's flipping the fuck out because I went to Banzai, and he feels like he's "losing control of this family" and that "We should spend more time together"
First off, Banzai is once a year. I should be able to enjoy that much without you shoving your stupid shit up my ass all day every day. Banzai is something I can and want to enjoy, but he has to ruin everything. I put up with his shit so much, I can't even begin to say how much I deserve small things like Banzai and Anime SL. But nooooooo, I have to like everything he likes, and do everything he does. If I enjoy something other than what he enjoys, OH FUCK I'M THE DEVIL'S CHILD.
And on another note, "We need to spend more time together"? What? Excuse me? Bitch please, you never want to spend time with me. You're always too caught up in your shit politics to even care what's going on in my life. And even if you did, I couldn't tell you because you're so bigoted. I can't tell you anything that's bothering me because you'll throw me out. So don't even start with the "Good father act" 'cause it's not working. You're not fooling anyone.
Just...FUCK. I'm a terrible child because I enjoy something. I was gone for three days. THREE DAYS. That's ALL, and he loses his shit saying he's losing control of this family and that he doesn't know who I am anymore. Listen Pops, you didn't even know who I was from the start, so don't even start that shit. And you never CARED who I was. You've never loved me for who I am, you just loved me for who you wanted me to be. And now that I'm obviously NOT want you wanted, you have to hold even tighter. You have to strangle me and hope that MAYBE I'll turn out the way you wanted to. Well, here's a reality check, I will never and NEVER WAS what you wanted. Deal with it, fuckass.
I'm so fucking DONE with him. He doesn't even deserve for me to call him "Dad". I would much prefer calling Tony and Ace's dad my dad. I'm not even his fucking CHILD and I've only known him for a few months, but he's cared more for me than my real "dad" has my entire life.
And then my mom just goes along with whatever shit my "dad" throws her way. I love my mom, but she just can't think for herself. He fucking accuses her of EVERYTHING! Saying it's her fault that I turned out like this, and then he turns to me saying I'm the reason this family is falling apart. Shit, I never knew having your own views and interests could tear a family apart. I always though it was bigoted fuckasses like yourself that tore families apart.
I'm half-way tempted to tell him I'm a male and pansexual just so he'll kick me out and I won't have to deal with him anymore. I fucking hate him so much, you don't even know. And this isn't the stupid "Linkin Park Kid Hate". This is genuine DISDAIN and MALICE towards that man. My life would be so much easier without him in it.
And after he tells me I'm the reason this family is falling apart, he has the NERVE to tell me that I need to re-think my actions and spend more time with God and what not. Please, if THIS is what "Christians" are like, I want NOTHING to do with them. And I don't think I'm the one who needs to re-think their life.
I'm literally going fucking Izaya over here. I just sit in silence all day, thinking of ways to pick apart this man and degrade him until he can't speak.
Oh, and not to mention and can't show ANY emotion in my house. If he pisses me off, I have to hold in my anger. I can't do shit about it because I would be "disrespecting my parents" and that's "against the Bible". Shut the fuck up. Do you honestly think I give a shit about what that prehistoric things says? And there's no way in hell that I'm going to respect you, because you don't even respect me.
I...I'm done. Sorry. I just need to get that out...

*hug*

I'm so sorry you're going through this.

We're always here for you when you need to rant. You can rant our ears off all day every day and we'll still be here for you. You're one of our best friends, Allen, and no matter what happens you always will be. Smile
Raptorguy14
Raptorguy14

Location : Right in front of you. Seriously open your eyes, I'm there...

http://raptorguy14.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaeptin Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:43 pm

...It's official, I've only met your dad, like, once and I just can't stand the man. Losing control of his family? What the heck?
...Please tell me he hasn't actually started caling you the Devil's Child. Please. Ohgoshdearlordpleaseno. Someone needs to kick that man in the balls - or at least they should, too bad he doesn't have any... he gives decent Christians a terrible name

Mom and dad are totally okay with being surrogate parents ;u;
We love you here in the Sisler household... and we want to make sure you're okay.
Okay?

We all here - at my house, in the Boards - we support you, Allen. We're here when you need to vent or when you need an escape.
Kaeptin
Kaeptin

http://merthurpoet.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  buttshujinsama Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:04 pm

Oh my god dude why. What the fuck kind of idiot even is he? You should borrow our fireplace poker and shove it up his ass. He doesn't see what is right in front of him: an awesome guy with an incredible personality, a mind of his own, a wicked sense of humor, excellent taste in music, lethally high intelligence levels, and good looks to boot. He could have the coolest son on the face of the planet if he'd just pull his head out of Bill O'Reilly's ass.

Also, you should know that you have a Sisler Permit, meaning you can and should invite yourself over at any point in time. Whenever it's too much, hit us up.

Lean on us
When you're not strong
We'll be your friends
And quote weird bullshit songs
buttshujinsama
buttshujinsama

http://slendermans-spooky-ass-butt.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  EatThePocky Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:19 pm

You guys are so perfect...I'm at a loss for words
Thank you so much >w<
I can't even begin to thank you enough, or tell you how much you mean to me
I love you all, THANK YOU
I just wish I could do something for you in return...
EatThePocky
EatThePocky

Back to top Go down

Post  VeronicaMarsCandybars Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:40 am

EatThePocky wrote:You guys are so perfect...I'm at a loss for words
Thank you so much >w<
I can't even begin to thank you enough, or tell you how much you mean to me
I love you all, THANK YOU
I just wish I could do something for you in return...

Are you kidding. You ALWAYS do something in return.

It's called being an awesome friend~
VeronicaMarsCandybars
VeronicaMarsCandybars
Admin

http://herpderpland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down