TBT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I would just like to openly announce

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I would just like to openly announce - Page 2 Empty Re: I would just like to openly announce

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:23 pm

Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:my presence here.

Which is nothing short of essential in every way!

You think announcing your presence is essential?

What's more essential than that is denouncing you publicly.

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

Ah, here we have a classic case of a human with an ego trip... this will be a joy.

A human with an ego so large he can't sustain it by himself and feels he must push others down in order for it to stay afloat. Tragic childhood, I'm guessing? Did Daddy not hug you enough?

*growl* Don't cross me.

It just so happens that my father was a drunk and constantly abused both me and my mother, finally killing my mother when I was a young teenager. So no, he didn't "hug me enough".

Ohoho, touchy, aren't we! Also eager to spill your backstory wherever you go! Just a warning; you don't want to be so loose with that kind of information. Especially to me, an information broker. Even if I already know everything about you, Harry Graff. ~smirk~ People can use information like that against you.

And people pay good money for this kind of information... the American FBI, as well. I assume the last thing you care for is pity?

They can try to use it against me, but they won't succeed. See, unlike you I'm actually formidable. I'd tell you how, but as you said it's best not to relay my past.

The FBI already has that information, seeing as how they arrested my father for the murder of my mother.

And you don't think I know all that? ~laugh~

No, what I'd be worried about if I were you is that information being released to the public.

People having pity for you.

You completely avoided my pity question, see. You want to be seen as strong, formidable, untouchable -- you want to be seen as taking the world because you want to, rather than because a deep psychological need to be better than your father is present. You fear pity. More than death, I think.

I'm already twice the man my father ever was. The man's old and alone in a cold jail cell; and even out of jail he was a shitty man.

I don't fear death, but I'm sure you do. It'd sure be a shame if you were forced to face that fear. *draws gun*

There's the need showing itself. ~smirk~ Do you really believe yourself so much better than him? ~smirk turn to a mocking sneer~ How much pain have you caused to children exactly like you? And how much pain did you cause to your ex-girlfriend - a lot like the way your old man treated his wife. You're no better than he was. In fact, you're worse. Congratulations, your logic is so backwards it's hard for me to follow.

Oh, me fear death? On the contrary. I welcome a warrior's death. ~flicks out switchblade~ Believe me, you don't want to try me.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

I would just like to openly announce - Page 2 Empty Re: I would just like to openly announce

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

Ah, here we have a classic case of a human with an ego trip... this will be a joy.

A human with an ego so large he can't sustain it by himself and feels he must push others down in order for it to stay afloat. Tragic childhood, I'm guessing? Did Daddy not hug you enough?

*growl* Don't cross me.

It just so happens that my father was a drunk and constantly abused both me and my mother, finally killing my mother when I was a young teenager. So no, he didn't "hug me enough".

Ohoho, touchy, aren't we! Also eager to spill your backstory wherever you go! Just a warning; you don't want to be so loose with that kind of information. Especially to me, an information broker. Even if I already know everything about you, Harry Graff. ~smirk~ People can use information like that against you.

And people pay good money for this kind of information... the American FBI, as well. I assume the last thing you care for is pity?

They can try to use it against me, but they won't succeed. See, unlike you I'm actually formidable. I'd tell you how, but as you said it's best not to relay my past.

The FBI already has that information, seeing as how they arrested my father for the murder of my mother.

No, what I'd be worried about if I were you is that information being released to the public.

You completely avoided my pity question, see. You want to be seen as strong, formidable, untouchable -- you want to be seen as taking the world because you want to, rather than because a deep psychological need to be better than your father is present. You fear pity. More than death, I think.

I'm already twice the man my father ever was. The man's old and alone in a cold jail cell; and even out of jail he was a shitty man.

I don't fear death, but I'm sure you do. It'd sure be a shame if you were forced to face that fear. *draws gun*

There's the need showing itself. ~smirk~ Do you really believe yourself so much better than him? ~smirk turn to a mocking sneer~ How much pain have you caused to children exactly like you? And how much pain did you cause to your ex-girlfriend - a lot like the way your old man treated his wife. You're no better than he was. In fact, you're worse. Congratulations, your logic is so backwards it's hard for me to follow.

Oh, me fear death? On the contrary. I welcome a warrior's death. ~flicks out switchblade~ Believe me, you don't want to try me.

How did you know about her? Mad

You better back the hell out of my life and mind your own fucking business.

Ha! Bringing a knife to a gun fight! *points* *sarcastically* We got ourselves a badass here, everyone!
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:25 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Kanra wrote:Like I said earlier, I prefer my mouth unhinged!
~flicks out switchblade~ Now, now, Shizu-chan, we all know how this is going to end, don't we?

[ ARRRGHHH I KNOW
Erika writes good fics, though >.>
I would just like to openly announce - Page 2 Iz1dsp ]

[[I'm going to start writing in lit...juss sayin'"

"Go fuck yourself," Shizuo hissed, venom practically dripping from his words. "You're a pretty pitiful person, if you think about it. All you do is run around ruining peoples lives and making them miserable. Are you that insecure? Are you that lonely?"
His grip around the raven's collar tightened with every word.

[[NO NOT SBAHJ XD]]

"As if! Unlike some people present, I enjoy my work thoroughly," he replied, tilting his head to the side and regarding the taller man with a cocky smirk. "People are so interesting. You have no idea." To Izaya, it seemed as if it was all a game - the tightening grip on his collar, the anger in Shizuo's words - this was all a game to him, and he loved every second of it.

[ YES YES SBAHJ ]
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

Ha! Bringing a knife to a gun fight! *points* *sarcastically* We got ourselves a badass here, everyone!

I'm an information broker. I know things your own mother doesn't know, assuming you believe in an afterlife.

That's not my job, see?

I am a badass, I know. There's no need to point it out. ~throws knife with casual flick of wrist, quickly and efficiently aiming it it into his chest~ Distractions get you killed!
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:29 pm

Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

I'm an information broker. I know things your own mother doesn't know, assuming you believe in an afterlife.

That's not my job, see?

I am a badass, I know. There's no need to point it out. ~throws knife with casual flick of wrist, quickly and efficiently aiming it it into his chest~ Distractions get you killed!

Afterlife...faulty ideology...

*fires two shots before getting hit with the knife, staggers backward* AGH! Jackass!
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

*fires two shots before getting hit with the knife, staggers backward* AGH! Jackass!

~manages to dodge one shot, but the other hits him in the shoulder as he ducks~
F-
~clutches shoulder~ Hn... heh, pay more attention next time, and you'll actually get me, huh?
It was a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Graff. I find you very entertaining.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-
~clutches shoulder~ Hn... heh, pay more attention next time, and you'll actually get me, huh?

Back out of the fight? Fine. *puts gun away*

Hm...I suppose it was a pleasure meeting you too, Kanra. I look forward to our next encounter, however it may go.
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

Hm...I suppose it was a pleasure meeting you too, Kanra. I look forward to our next encounter, however it may go.

Oh, well, I'd love to stay. I'm afraid I have more important things to do, though. Like troll someone I know fairly well. Mind giving me my switchblade back? ~mockingly, though slightly strained thanks to the bullet~

~laughs~ The pleasure's aaaall mine.
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:37 pm

Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

-walks in; carrying a street sign-
Hey, fuckass. I'm the only one allowed the touch the Flea. Back off.
-crushes cigarette under his shoe-
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

Oh, well, I'd love to stay. I'm afraid I have more important things to do, though. Like troll someone I know fairly well. Mind giving me my switchblade back? ~mockingly, though slightly strained thanks to the bullet~

*pulls it out of chest, grunting slightly, cleans it with non-bloody part of shirt, hands it back to you*

There you go.

Now goodbye. *bows*
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

You're shittin' me...

I just backed off dumbass! And who the hell are you to tell me what to do? *draws gun again*
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

*pulls it out of chest, grunting slightly, cleans it with non-bloody part of shirt, hands it back to you*

There you go.

Now goodbye. *bows*

~takes it back, slipping it back in pocket~

Thank you very much~!

~fails to bow and turns to walk away, humming then stops~

Getting protective, Shizu-chan?
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

You're shittin' me...

I just backed off dumbass! And who the hell are you to tell me what to do? *draws gun again*

The fact that you touched the Louse is what gets me going. I could care less if you backed off.
-chuckles in an amused manner-
If you think that's going to stop me, you have another thing coming. Ask the Flea. I can't even begin to count how many times he's tried to kill me.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:44 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

You're shittin' me...

The fact that you touched the Louse is what gets me going. I could care less if you backed off.
If you think that's going to stop me, you have another thing coming. Ask the Flea. I can't even begin to count how many times he's tried to kill me.

What, the gun? It's .44 caliber. You'd be lucky to survive one well-placed shot, dude. Kanra survived because he wasn't shot anywhere vital.

But I will destroy you. *fires a shot at your head*
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

You're shittin' me...

What, the gun? It's .44 caliber. You'd be lucky to survive one well-placed shot, dude. Kanra survived because he wasn't shot anywhere vital.

-barley dodges; getting his ear grazed by the bullet-
Shit...
-looks up at Harry menacingly-
You piss me off...-swings street sign in his direction- FUCKING DIE WHY DON'T YOU
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

You're shittin' me...

Shit...
You piss me off...-swings street sign in his direction- FUCKING DIE WHY DON'T YOU

*sways out of the way, kicks at you*
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:54 pm

Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

You're shittin' me...

Shit...

-maneuvers out of the way-
Ha, even the Flea is better than you. You should try to step up your game.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

You're shittin' me...

Shit...

*tackles you to the ground, punches you repeatedly*
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

You're shittin' me...

Shit...

-throws him off nonchalantly and stands up-
Do you even know who I am, you piece of shit?
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

You're shittin' me...

Shit...

You're Shizuo Heiwajima, allegedly the strongest man in Ikebukuro, if I remember correctly.

Maybe you were the strongest man there, but I'll bet you're not stronger than me.
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:14 pm

Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Shizuo Heiwajima wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:
Kanra wrote:
Harry Graff wrote:

Egotist.

It's been done. Goodbye.

*growl* Don't cross me.

That's not my job, see?

F-

You're shittin' me...

Shit...

You're Shizuo Heiwajima, allegedly the strongest man in Ikebukuro, if I remember correctly.

Maybe you were the strongest man there, but I'll bet you're not stronger than me.

-lights up a cigarette-
You keep telling yourself that, douchemuffin.
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Graff Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:15 pm

You want to bet me? Want to see who really is stronger?

We wrestle. No hitting, no kicking, none of that. Just good ol' wrestling. Whoever can pin the other for three seconds can declare that they're the strongest man.
Harry Graff
Harry Graff

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:15 pm

~WAY too amused and watching this all... even if he's been shot... HE'S IZAYA ORIHARA DANGIT HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS~
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shizuo Heiwajima Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:26 pm

Harry Graff wrote:You want to bet me? Want to see who really is stronger?

We wrestle. No hitting, no kicking, none of that. Just good ol' wrestling. Whoever can pin the other for three seconds can declare that they're the strongest man.

-groans-
Whatever. Let's get this over with.
-crushes cigarette-
Shizuo Heiwajima
Shizuo Heiwajima

Back to top Go down

Post  Izaya Trollihara Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:28 pm

~chants~ Shi-zu-chan! Shi-zu-chan!
Izaya Trollihara
Izaya Trollihara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next